Forum Feedback  Chase is making videos: what topics do you most want to see?

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fun idea: You guys reacting to pertinent TV/movie scenes.

ie.
Scenes of James Bond knocking it out of the park.
Scenes of James Bond where he actually gets it wrong and it wouldn't work IRL.

Or maybe a little different than scene reactions - an overall analysis of TV/movie characters, perhaps using a compilation of their scenes:

ie.
Why (insert character) would actually be a player IRL.
Why (insert character) would actually never have won her heart IRL.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My Wish List

Setting a Sex Only Frame from the very beginning - so as to have the girl crave the sexual experiences as opposed to trading sex for affection/her falling in love.

Expectation Management in General -

Checking/Punishing Poor Behavior/Rewarding Good Behavior - for the hook up, for the ltr

Subtle Red Flags - for the hook up, for the ltr

Subtle Green Flags - For the hook up, for the LTR

The balance between practicality and principles - i.e. sticking to your personal guns vs getting the notch

Player ennui - dissatisfaction with success.

Probably could think of some more.

WIA

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Series idea: “From Zero to Pickup Hero”

A full transformation/makeover for an regular guy (or even a couple/few/group of guys from different backgrounds) to a stud, even if only fundamentals wise.

You can release it as a series, upgrading him/them in different areas over a certain period of time.

Might be hard to find people willing to stick it through, though.

But sure would be fun to see (and good for marketing!) that’s for sure!

Also, walk us through the gc closet (fashion, not skeletons ;))

mirj23

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase, wanted to add some input here as I would definitely consider the service.

Others have mentioned infields before, and I think the earlier this happens the better. I have always enjoyed watching infield footage, and even with blurred faces, I always felt like it was extremely helpful. They also seem to draw significant interest on Youtube (in views). There are a number of reasons not to do it though. Knowing this site, I'm sure the production quality that you would aim for would make it a large effort. So alternatively, I think seeing you review/react-to daygame footage from the people that do post things on youtube would be incredibly valuable. I trust your reaction significantly more than random channels on youtube, and it would still provide many of the benefits that we could get from seeing you do in-field, at a much lower cost to you (money and time). There are tons of new and olds videos out there to react to, and I would be extremely interested in hearing your opinion on people like James Marshall, Coach Kyle, or James Tusk.

I think the in-field also offers some legitimacy to your viewpoints as well. I began reading your stuff on and off again ~8-9 years ago, back when I was like 16. Even before I had tested any of it, I always trusted your expertise in seduction. To be honest though, I'm not really sure why. I think part of it is that you do a very good job of framing the fundamentals from a very reasonable perspective, but some of the more technical articles were definitely foreign to my thinking at that age. Now, in my case, I eventually tested things and was obviously convinced, but Im not sure that is guaranteed for new users. I think given the number of laughable "gurus" that are out there, most people come in with a reasonable level of skepticism. I think original infields and/or reviews would definitely belay some concerns.

Just my fourty-five cents. Excited to see what you come up with regardless.

Last edited:
>