Long-Term  Cheating what would you do?

Misfitswan

Rookie
Rookie
I was looking for some advice i've had a long term girlfriend we have been together for about a year the situation is complicated our lives are intertwined more then they should be I live in her house and if I were to call her out on it im not entirely sure I would have somewhere to go. What would you do call her out or live a lie for awhile until you can get on your feet knowing shes probably sucking some dudes dick?

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gonna need more details on that one.

Just don't get how you'll be fine being with her knowing she might stray? :rolleyes:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was looking for some advice i've had a long term girlfriend we have been together for about a year the situation is complicated our lives are intertwined more then they should be I live in her house and if I were to call her out on it im not entirely sure I would have somewhere to go. What would you do call her out or live a lie for awhile until you can get on your feet knowing shes probably sucking some dudes dick?

I have been in similar situation, you need to suck it up, till you arrange logistics and save the money (probably you will not be able to hold it and call her out and fuck it up, since is very very difficult to do)

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Use this as a life lesson to always have an exit strategy. Money, place to live, income and transportation. Don't EVER give up any of these for a woman.

Even if you have to stay with a buddy or your parents. If she is having an affair you can consider it an Abusive relationship. Do what we would tell a womnan in an AR....Get the F out. NOW..

>