Fashion  Chelsea boots does toe type matter?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In this whole thread a collection of Chelsey's not to buy (jesus christ)....

Anyways keep with the simple ones, Black leather (classic chelsey) or suede black

then maybe get a brown one (suede)

^ the end... Preferably go to Pinterest and look at cool models and how they wear it...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have two pairs. I have a new republic camel suede one and a regular black leather pair. Been wearing different pairs since about 2016 and they’re awesome. I also just go for the classic rounded toe types.

^ yes this is how you everybody needs to get started, also i forgot something very important....

A lot of Chelsey's have HUGE openings( i hate this), if you can get narrow ankles (yeah like new republic) or if you can get zipper ones (while hiding the zipper and making them look classy aka still like Chelsey) or narrow ankle opening ideal cause if not it will throw make the pants go inside the hole between the ankle and the boot (unless you are into that look i am not)

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Found a few in a camel/tan colour for contrast with blue jeans. Its okay if they're not suede, yes?
The last one is described as tan but looks more 'red' than tan, not sure if it would go with any type of blue jeans?

BH9vkos.png

xdInDhd.png

5ERTZte.png

OAHlk1c.png

i3NyLa5.png

eq7wvAh.png

926wzEB.png

qrwyX8u.png

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Found a few in a camel/tan colour for contrast with blue jeans. Its okay if they're not suede, yes?
The last one is described as tan but looks more 'red' than tan, not sure if it would go with any type of blue jeans?

BH9vkos.png

xdInDhd.png

5ERTZte.png

OAHlk1c.png

i3NyLa5.png

eq7wvAh.png

926wzEB.png

qrwyX8u.png
No leather , suede for brown or camel, brown leather with bluejeans don't go with Chelsea

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Found some suede ones that I can try on in person below. Is the colour/style on these good for dark blue and/or or light blue jeans[plan to get light blue as well]? Total of 5x different syles to try in person that I think are of the brown/camel/tan and also have tall enough sides. I think the first pair might be best due to very tall sides, and also, small opening.

dITXArC.png

pcw255I.png

LH1ey3A.png

AR7K3c4.png

Z0GhZMW.png

sen00Wm.png

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Found some suede ones that I can try on in person below. Is the colour/style on these good for dark blue and/or or light blue jeans[plan to get light blue as well]? Total of 5x different syles to try in person that I think are of the brown/camel/tan and also have tall enough sides. I think the first pair might be best due to very tall sides, and also, small opening.

dITXArC.png

pcw255I.png

LH1ey3A.png

AR7K3c4.png

Z0GhZMW.png

sen00Wm.png

They will work, with suede, you need to buy a water repellant spray for suede, so they don't get messed up at clubs... (i explain this on my video)...

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Rain - Do not go for Suede. I know it looks cool, but trust me... if you wear them in crowded areas or in clubs/bars, they will be ruined after a few nights only. I learned the hard way.

You reminded me of your rule earlier in this thread, no suede for club game. But for daygame say shopping malls it's not foolproof but much less likely to be an issue and you wear suded chelseas for daygame or nonclub game?

Do you, usually wear black jeans 95% of the time and maybe blue jeans 5% of the time, or do you mix up with blue jeans more than that?

They will work, with suede, you need to buy a water repellant spray for suede, so they don't get messed up at clubs...

So brown leather and blue jeans, its good, but...., suede brown/camel/tan looks verygood/better than brown leather?
Did you said Bacchus wears suede chelsea during daygame in one of your video?

>