FU  Chick from School

TimidTim

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys,

So earlier this year there was this girl that I saw at school a couple of times and she was gorgeous, but I had a girlfriend. Anyways, about a month after I broke up with my girlfriend, I saw her at a club with her female friend. I introduced myself and got her first name, and then asked if I could buy her and her friend a drink (didn't want to make her friend feel bad lol). Anyways, she told me they wanted a few shots, so I said perfect, but then it got a bit awkward. I thought to myself, "This is just gonna be a waste of $20..." so I just snuck away and left them. My friend then told me that I was an idiot, which I was, so I went and bought the three shots and then brought them to her and her friend and told them that I was sorry that I spooked off, but asked them if they still wanted the shots. They then both looked at eachother and said sure, so we each took a shot. She then said "You're the man!" to which I stupidly replied "I do what I can", and then again I got awkward so I left them. My friend again told me I was an idiot and decided that he was going to have to go and talk to her for me if I wanted any chance, since I couldn't say anything to her. He then went up and told her about how I was interested, and she said "Well tell him my name is *** ****!"

Anyways, I didn't see her again after that, so all I was left with was a name and no number. I then decided to do the only thing I could do, even though I know it may come across a bit creepy: I added her on facebook since she gave her name. The next day, again perhaps not the best idea, I messaged her on facebook and this was the convo:

Me: hey! how was your night after on saturday? hope you enjoyed those shots ahah
*I wanted to include the part about the shots to make sure she knew who I was*
2 hours later... Her:My night was great! Thanks for the shot I def enjoyed it
*I then figured from this response that she was not interested at all and replied*
Me: Well that's great! Anyways, it was nice meeting you the other night! Hopefully I'll see you around sometime

I said this even tho I had no intention of talking to her again thinking that she wasn't interested. However since reading some of these articles, I figured that if she replied, she must have been atleast a bit interested, right?

Anyways I just wanted to know if it would be too late to try again (3 months since I messaged her)? And if not too late, should I message her again, or wait til the next time I see her and what would I say? Do you think she was even interested?

*It may also be important to note that the last message that I sent her on facebook about seeing her again, she marked it as unread, even though she has obviously been on facebook since then. Do you think this is her way of ignoring me, or perhaps so that she doesn't forget about it? Or maybe it means nothing.

Anyways, thanks for any help!

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude forget that girl, if you haven't gotten her out by now she probably doesn't even remember you so why should you remember her. My advice is you need to meet more girls ASAP. If your thinking enough about a facebook interaction you had 3 months ago to post it one here you definitely need to go meet some girls and post as many field reports as possible. You obviously had the balls to overcome approach anxiety with some girl you go to school with so it should be easy for you to go meet some girls you've never seen before that you'll never see again. Read up on all the stuff on opening and overcoming approach anxiety and go out specifically to meet some girls and get some numbers instead of facebooks! You can do it, hope to see some field reports in the future.

Cheers.

TimidTim

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah you're right. I guess what got me thinking about it was that a few weeks ago I met this girl at a party and talked to her for a bit and we exchanged numbers. However she didn't answer me back when I texted her, so I was just thinking that since the other girl did answer me back she was probably at least a bit interested. Anyways, like you said I'll just forget her and remember that for next time.

>