Chill out… You don’t need to be perfect!

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
“Don’t wait to long to escalate or you will lose her attraction.”

”Make sure you pass all her test or that will kill the attraction.”

”Make sure you have amazing stories and can keep them up or she will get bored and walk away.”

”Blah blah blah… you will kill the attraction!”

Read enough pick up/dating material and you could be forgiven for having the impression that unless you do everything perfectly you aren’t getting any woman interested in you!

Its almost like some people would have you believe that women are sitting there just counting and calculating your mistakes and *poof* off to the next guy the first time you make a “mistake.”

Thankfully Chase and the team of writers are pretty good at giving realistic advice (He has created an amazing resource so use it!) but its still easy to fall into the trap of thinking you need to be a perfect “seduction machine” that does everything by the book. You don’t.

Every hot girl you see, every lust providing smoke-show, every drop dead beautiful hottie you ever walk by…. Every one of them has fucked, are fucking, and will fuck men who has made every mistake in the book. They fuck guys who approached with extreme nervousness, using the worst opener, supplicated, failed test, waited to long to escalate, etc.

Take the pressure off of yourself and stop trying to be perfect. Here is the deal…

80% of your results with women will come from only 20% of the things you do. Here is an even cooler fact…

64% of your results with women’s ill come from only 4% of the things you do!

You are so nervous because of the million things that are going through your head when you spy a hottie.

Approach at an angle…
Make sure you let her check you out first….
Deliver your opener smoothly…
Hook her in…
Look cool while passing her test….
Etc…

You are worried about entirely to much stuff at once!

Get good at the basics first. Get them down until you are able to perform them at an unconscious level and THEN start adding in a little bit more.

Back the the basics…

What are the 20% and 4% that you should focus on first?

These are the “fundamental.”

Good posture.
Loud deep voice.
Masculine body language.
Able to hold eye contact.
Can hold a basic Conversation.

That is all part of the 20%. What about that top 4%? What will give you the biggest bang for your buck?

Improving your looks and the ability to create social momentum.

If I had a magic wand and could use it to magically take any guy and give him low body fat (less than 14%), a little bit of muscle mass (It really doesn’t need to be much), good sexy style, and to completely remove his social anxiety… this guy would get laid a ton even if he fucked damn near everything else up.

Sure, he would have to approach a lot more than someone who had those things along with also having good game… but he would still get laid a lot.

You can easily improve your style for under $150 bucks (and that includes a cooler hair cut). I’ll make another post on having a sexual cool style but its really not that hard.

Improving your body takes a bit longer and should be done while working on the other fundamentals.

But if you have really good style, a cool haircut, and you start building social momentum the second you leave your house, you are setting yourself up for a good night.

What is social momentum: It basically means getting into a social mood. Start talking to everyone! Flex those social muscles by talking to everyone ASAP and start building that momentum. By the time you get to the bar or club you are already “warmed up.” By this time you have already had lots of positive reactions, some neutral ones, and a couple of bad ones. In short, you no longer “care.” Your anxiety will be greatly reduced.

When you walk into a club with style better than almost every other guy and with very little anxiety due to social momentium, you are setting yourself up for success. Now you are free to focus on just a couple of things game wise you want to work on and improve. Forget everything else that you aren’t trying to work on. Stop trying to be perfect and just focus on the couple things you want to improve and on having fun!

Bottom Line Up Front: Worrying about perfection or killing attraction is what’s killing your game. Learn “game” in pieces at a time after you improve your style, body, social momentum, and other fundamentals. Focus on having FUN because that shit is contagious.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To make it even more simple….

Decent Looks + Decent Fundamentals + Decent Social Skills + Decent Escalation Skills + Effort = Get Laid

Notice that equation does not use the word “perfect” anywhere.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post gives me some relief. I'm currently in a plateau and have been losing the motivation to go out and keep trying just because the lack of results have been discouraging me. I've been trying to break down why I haven't been hooking girls,which of my fundamentals are lacking,what am I missing in my interactions,reading girl's body language etc.

Microanalyzing all these things got me thinking i'm supposed to be a god in pickup to get girls I actually find attractive and it got me feeling cynical thinking this is what it takes. I thought it's so impractical and unfeasible to consciously do all these things at the same time while just overcoming approach anxiety. Beating your AA isn't enough I learned. You have to learn to enjoy approaching and have fun with game which I don't think was really emphasized by Chase.

He just said if you learn how to do cold approach you can have a skill that few men have that will let you bring women into your life. Didn't really mention that you need a positive attitude about learning this skill and proccess. So that's why i've plowed ahead in game even if I didn't really want to leave my house and go talk to girls. Longterm this probably won't be sustainable for me.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
To make it even more simple….

Decent Looks + Decent Fundamentals + Decent Social Skills + Decent Escalation Skills + Effort = Get Laid

Notice that equation does not use the word “perfect” anywhere.
So true!

It's like the better you get the more you realize that the basics are all you need for an above average sex life.

But can't lie. Aiming for perfection is so much fun

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Women are desperate, that's the truth.
Men's pool is horrible and it's just getting worse.

As a man, it's your job (yes, JOB) to build a solid foundation of masculinity for yourself:
- looks maximizing
- biz/money skills
- game
- relationship management
- legal precautions

If you do that, 99% of your women problems will vanish.

kestwanye77

Space Monkey
space monkey
You dont have to be perfect with women but your game has to be near perfect to get any results with them consistently

>