LR  Chinese Buffet

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I grabbed lunch with a couple co-workers Wednesday at a local Chinese buffet.

As soon as we sat down a table of three women were seated a few tables over from us. One of them looks amazing: long brown hair, athletic build, YOGA PANTS.

I follow her around the buffet like a fuckin’ creepazoid for a minute (but what seemed like an eternity), waiting for her to stop long enough for me to actually say anything to her. Finally, she stops and eyeballs a few things. I come around the other side, pretending to scope out the food. I’m actually scoping out dat ass. She has like 3 little things on her plate.

Me: What the fuck are those little “wing-ding” things you have there? They look…. delicious. (look up at her, strong eye-contact)
Her: *looks like she about drops her plate of food lol, don’t know if it was because I said “fuck” or what*
Her: Haha. They’re like, crabmeat and, uh, mushroom and uh… onion and celery and cheese?
Me: Huh. Where’re those at?
Her: Over there (points)
Me: Come show me
Her: Uh…. Okay
Me: So are you from here in town? My name’s J.J. by the way.
Her: Yeah, I work just down the road at Camp Lincoln! I’m Leah.
Me: Oh!... so you’re in the Guard? (National Guard)
Her: Yep! I do [insert explanation of her job duties]
Me: That’s cool.
Her: So these are what you’re looking for!
Me: Awesome. Well, I’ll let you get your food. Thanks.
Her: Haha, yep no problem!

We both smile and she walks off. I wanted to grab her number, but it didn’t feel “right” for some reason.

The three of us guys eat and then sit and bullshit, as we’re in no hurry to get back to work. The three girls get up to leave at some point, and I decide to go try and grab this girl’s phone number anyway, because “fuck it”.

Me: (catching up with her) Hey!
Her: (stops) Yeah?
Me: I don’t normally do this, but I think you are super cute, and I love your laugh. We should grab a coffee or some food sometime. Whaddya think- you down?
Her: Uhmmmmm…. (pauses, then smiles) sure!
Me: Great. I can text or call you if that’s cool?
Her: Sure, you want my number?
Me: Yeah.
Her: Ok, it’s [……..]

I have a photographic memory when it comes to things like phone numbers and stuff like that, so I don’t even put it in my phone right away.

Her friends look on in horror.

I go back and sit down, and they’re ready to leave. One of the guys is like “You just got that chick’s phone number, didn’t you? You dawg”

Fuck yeah, motherfucker. Just another day.

;-P

I shoot her an icebreaker about 6 PM:

Me: Hey Leah! It’s NJ. This is my # :)
Her: Well hey there! Good evening :)

Then, later that evening about 11:00-

Her: I told my friends I gave you a fake number. But I didn’t! LOL
Me: Haha that’s funny. I wondered if you’d even give it to me but I had to ask! Didn’t want to embarrass you in front of them or anything.
Her: LOL.
Her: Well it wasn’t that.
Her: I’m kinda in a relationship.
Me: What do you mean, “kinda”?
Her: LOL well we live together.
Her: You’re so totally going to run for the hills now, aren’t you?
Me: Haha, no way… but tell me more about it
Her: Um, let’s see. We have been together since high school, he has never asked me to marry him, but has gained a 60lb beer gut and doesn’t have sex with me anymore and doesn’t want kids.
Her: LOL I’m totally scaring you off right now.
Me: Haha. You’re not scaring me off. Chill out, I like you. That doesn’t sound like a fun situation to me.
Her: It’s not at all! LOL. He isn’t necessarily controlling, but he just like… questions everything I do! And I stay in shape, why can’t he? Ya know?
Me: How do you stay in shape? Do you run/ work out / etcetera? (trying to change the subject now)
Her: I do crossfit! We have classes at work.
Me: That’s super cool. We have a gym at work too, and a swimming pool/hot tub/saunas. I love it. So convenient.
Her: Whoa, LOL, I’m super jealous. I can tell you work out. Those sexy arms… :D
Me: Well, thanks. You sure looked good in those yoga pants ;)
Her: (sends photo of herself laying on a couch in just underwear and a bra)
Me: Nice ;)
Me: (sends photo of my bare stomach/chest/shoulders)
Her: Omg you’re fuckin fine!
Her: That’s masturbation material right there
Me: Haha thanks

We exchange a couple more sexy pics and chat back and forth for a while and plan to meet this Sunday afternoon. It has to be discreet, so I told her she could just come over and have a couple drinks and watch a movie.

Her boyfriend sounds like a real fuckin’ shitbird.

The next morning she texts me: “Good morning!”

We text back and forth and she starts talking dirty to me again. She’s at work today. At some point she says she’s so fucking horny she can’t stand it, and wants to “fuck me right now”

Her: I just want to fuck you right now!
Me: I’m def down with that!
Her: I can’t leave work. What are you doing after you get off work?
Me: Well, I hadn’t made any plans. You’re welcome to stop by if you want to.
Her: Let me see what I can work out.
Me: Sounds good :)

Later, about 4:30 PM:

Her: I better freshen up… lord. I tanned and all today. LOL. I want to leave you wanting seconds. I am on [street name]. How far of drive is that to your place?
Me: (sends her my address)
Me: GPS it, it’s only like 15 mins from you I think.
Her: Ok, so my fastest way is [street name] out
Me: Yea down [highway name] and take the [town name] exit
Her: Ok. And your house is easy to find?
Me: Yeah [insert explanation of house]. It’s the first road past [landmark(s)]. Just call me when you get in town.
Her: Alright. You nervous or excited or neither lol
Me: Excited. Anxious. Not nervous. I feel like we have a really good connection.
Her: Ok, me too. I have to admit I am nervous.
Me: Nothing to be nervous about! I can’t wait to see you.
Her: Awww. That made me feel a tad better.
Me: Good :) I want you to
Her: I have just never made plans to fuck. I mean like this. So do I walk in and say hi and start making out with you.. haha or do we skip straight to kissing and sex
Me: Haha. We don’t have to have sex at all. Just come see me and whatever happens, happens. No pressure or anything.
Her: Awww. Have I said how sweet you are?
Me: Haha well thanks. Just don’t overthink it. We’re just gonna hang out and have a nice time together.
Her: Ok :)
Her: I’m counting down the clock. I’m totally excited I met you yesterday!

At this point, I’m just waiting to get off work. She is going to go freshen up and just come straight over. She gets off a half hour earlier than I do, so I’ll just head home and wait.

When I get off work, I go grab a 24 oz tall can of Budweiser because I have found out that if I have 2-3 drinks that I can fully control when I climax, which is awesome.

I get home, pop the can and just watch tv and wait for her to call.

About a half hour later my phone rings, and I give her directions to my place. She pulls in the driveway, and comes to the door. I open the door and let her in, and give her a half-ass tour of my place. I am not going to just escalate right away, because she seems a bit nervous.

She looks really good. Tight jeans and a loose fitting green shirt, and she’s accessorized very well with a plethora of bracelets and a necklace and long, dangly earrings. And she smells good too.

I go use the bathroom, and then she needs to use it. We make some small talk about my house (she comments that it’s clean for a single guy) and she walks around checking stuff out.

She’s looking at a picture hanging on the wall and asks about it, and I walk up behind her and put my arms around her and tell her I painted it (I really did). She says it’s amazing, and asks me if I have more. I say the rest of them hanging up in here are mine too, and kiss her on the neck. She turns around we make out (we’re in the kitchen).

After a minute, I stop making out with her and take her hand and pull her into my bedroom. We lay down on my bed, and undress each other and the tall can worked perfectly ;P and I’m able to withstand her 10 minute blowjob and 20-30 minutes of sex until I pull out and blow my load on her tits.

About 20 minutes later, I jump back on for round two.

Like I said earlier, she had a shit-ton of jewelry on. A bunch of bracelets up her forearm, like two necklaces, long dangly shiny earrings and she even had a belly chain. It was a bit like fucking a Christmas tree, to be completely honest.

She left about an hour later, and sent me a text: “Thanks”

fsDT7vL.gif

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ,

NarrowJ said:
It was a bit like fucking a Christmas tree, to be completely honest.

Is her bracelets those metallic ones? Gosh i hate it when it comes up and down. Hurts your hands!!!. HAHA!

Zac

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo NJ, nice lay man! There's so many things that you did well here and it serves as a really good example to everyone! Just wanted to highlight some things.

Her: Haha. They’re like, crabmeat and, uh, mushroom and uh… onion and celery and cheese?
Me: Huh. Where’re those at?
Her: Over there (points)
Me: Come show me

Nice way to get her complying and leading her really early in the interaction. I like it, man!

Me: (catching up with her) Hey!
Her: (stops) Yeah?
Me: I don’t normally do this, but I think you are super cute, and I love your laugh. We should grab a coffee or some food sometime. Whaddya think- you down?
Her: Uhmmmmm…. (pauses, then smiles) sure!
Me: Great. I can text or call you if that’s cool?
Her: Sure, you want my number?
Me: Yeah.
Her: Ok, it’s [……..]

I found interesting how you didn't explicitly ask for her number and you let her come to her own conclusion about it herself. Did you do that on purpose or is that just how badass you are bro? ;) Also, props for doing that in front of her friends and not engaging them at all.

Her: Um, let’s see. We have been together since high school, he has never asked me to marry him, but has gained a 60lb beer gut and doesn’t have sex with me anymore and doesn’t want kids.
Me: Haha. You’re not scaring me off. Chill out, I like you. That doesn’t sound like a fun situation to me.
Her: It’s not at all! LOL. He isn’t necessarily controlling, but he just like… questions everything I do! And I stay in shape, why can’t he? Ya know?
Me: How do you stay in shape? Do you run/ work out / etcetera? (trying to change the subject now)

I like how you quickly analyzed her boyfriend situation and how serious they were, then when you saw that it wasn't a big thing/she was DTF you changed subjects and left it at that. Smooth there.
Once she initiated sexting, that's GG bro. Also she texted you good morning, this girl wants it bad.

I like how when she started chasing you hard, you didn't go crazy, you just kept it chill and progressed as you needed to. Great abundance mentality the third text exchange.

You closed it out really smooth, man. Nice and simple shit here. My favorite part is the opening and how you get her hooked within a few short conversations. Good shit as always bruh! Keep it up :)

Jake.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey NJ,
That was really smooth and chill! I kept reading it over and over again, and u must have really good fundamentals for her to hook like that.

It's on! haha

Awesome read man!

- Smith

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- NJ

NJ ya beauty!!! Solid work on the slay man haha! That girl was so fucking thirsty for you lol! But great job on making a move when you saw her at the buffet. Also, you just fucking turned her on big time when you guys started sending photos of each other. I love your reports brother, they are always fun to read! Keep them coming ;)

All the best brother!

- Rdawg

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I'm puzzled at how that works ... from her end and from his end (how she could stay with a guy like that and how a guy could live like that in the first place and second not fuck a hot ass girlfriend when he has her). I've seen this before and it's always odd and leaves me scratching my head... probably just that it's easier to keep doing what you've been doing than to make a change in your life (in general; so most people don't make the changes).

Me: That’s super cool. We have a gym at work too, and a swimming pool/hot tub/saunas. I love it. So convenient.

More girls have been getting into crossfit... it's cool; and nice to see girls in shape.

I'm not quite sure why but bodybuilders/powerlifters and other regulars at the gym look at crossfitters like pussies (random thought haha)... I'm neutral but it's funny how many other lifting guys I've met who say "oh yeah fuck crossfit haha".

Me: Well, thanks. You sure looked good in those yoga pants ;)
Her: (sends photo of herself laying on a couch in just underwear and a bra)
Me: Nice ;)
Me: (sends photo of my bare stomach/chest/shoulders)
Me: Haha thanks

Is there a rule for this? Like how much of yourself you should send a girl you wanna lay (just as rule of thumb). I've sent shirtless stuff; but serious seductive pics only to two girlfriends and thats it.

Nice rest of LR; I like this one because of how you handle the girl with pig boyfriend who she wants to cheat on but has some reservations about/doesn't want to be looked critically upon. If I play my cards right, may run into a situation like this soon where I have to comfort and help a girl chill out in this way (girl with a mate she's turned off heavily to and looking to fool around).

Her: Alright. You nervous or excited or neither lol
Me: Excited. Anxious. Not nervous. I feel like we have a really good connection.
Her: Ok, me too. I have to admit I am nervous.
Me: Nothing to be nervous about! I can’t wait to see you.
Her: Awww. That made me feel a tad better.
Me: Good :) I want you to
Her: I have just never made plans to fuck. I mean like this. So do I walk in and say hi and start making out with you.. haha or do we skip straight to kissing and sex
Me: Haha. We don’t have to have sex at all. Just come see me and whatever happens, happens. No pressure or anything.
Her: Awww. Have I said how sweet you are?
Me: Haha well thanks. Just don’t overthink it. We’re just gonna hang out and have a nice time together.
Her: Ok :)
Her: I’m counting down the clock. I’m totally excited I met you yesterday!

Above 2^ Were inspired and really quite insightful!

Cheers,

-Gem

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Wow! The amount of effort to the amount you got in return was pretty unreal from the initial opener to the texting convo. I wonder if she would've been in a happy satisfied relationship she would've done the same? Sounds like she was glad to have a cool dude indirectly proposition sex and fun rather than fat and retarded.

You hardly said anything to her/knew nothing about her when you got her # which shows that it is possible and you don't have to chat/deep dive/tease to make it happen.

The texting convo shows how sexual women really are and will get in a short period of time which is always a plus to brainwash yourself with... I can only imagine all the men out there watching shows like "The Big Bang Theory" or whatever else garbage is on TV that reinforces women aren't super sexual/move slow. Oh well more for us!

I love this:
NarrowJ said:

The texting, when she was showing nervousness of what to expect prior to coming over, and you put her at ease was smooth (perhaps someone else mentioned that as well? Didn't read comments) and being me it would've been easy for me to look past her worries and just be like
What you think ho? You come in and I rail your little ass out till you can't walk
However you've been dominant/sexy/powerful up to this point so showing that your emotionally intelligent and actually have heart (not a total asshole) is pretty fucking cool!

NarrowJ said:
I have found out that if I have 2-3 drinks that I can fully control when I climax, which is awesome.
Interesting I have PE like a bitch first round of sex... I don't drink but Id be willing to give it a try to last longer. That's crazy little trick.

NarrowJ said:
It was a bit like fucking a Christmas tree, to be completely honest.
Haha Lol

Always learn something reading your reports NJ I know your not posting to get feedback on where you could improve and I don't really know why you post anymore (you have no real need to other than celebratory purposes and to be a good example to newbs) but the slow learners (like me) and the newbs appreciate it mane!

Keep it pimpin
-Rob

>