FR++  Chocolate LMR. (Online)

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This actually happened 2 weeks ago. I figured I would write up the report and see if there's anything I could learn from it. This was a second date. The first date was actually like over a year ago, we met for coffee on the first date. I tried to fuck her in broad daylight in my car in public and she avoided me for a while since I "only wanted sex" which was true.

This is a half black girl who is fairly attractive. Light brown skin. Pretty cute, I think she's 20.

She ended up getting a b/f for a while then recently I managed to schedule another date. She meets me at my apartment and we head to do an activity. I win so she pays for dinner which we go to after wards, I was genuinely hungry, otherwise I would avoid the restaurant setting, but she was paying so that balanced it out.

We get back to my apartment and I even asked her, "Do you wanna leave now or do you wanna come inside for a few?" (She had to leave for work because she works the night shift, so she had 1 hour left, about) She said she'll come in, and it was pretty clear we were gonna hook up.

I use my piano to escalate on her partially. It is very impressive to her, I tend to avoid playing it though. We get in my bed and I turn off the lights and lock the doors. I am playing chill music at the same time too. I push her on the bed and start kissing her, I bite her neck, she is wearing a skirt.

Ironically, I offer to eat her out in the beginning and she turns that down, this is my go-to tactic for turning girls on. Which is actually a bad tactic, since I don't always enjoy it if the girl is not that hot.

I take off my shirt and that turns her on. I take off my shorts (I changed into shorts once we got back from the activity) and boxers and put her hand on my dick, she starts jerking me. I reach inside and move her panties aside and start fingering her, she is really wet. Get her to take off her panties. At some point around now I take off her shirt and bra and suck on her nipples. That arouses her a lot.

I ask if she wants me to get a condom, she says no. We hook up a little while longer. Then I ask again and she still says no. After a while of hooking up she stops us and gets up and says she can't believe I got her to do this. I use shock and awe and blame her, telling her she's so sexy I couldn't control myself, and she shouldn't be that sexy if she doesn't want this kind of stuff to happen.

She leaves shortly thereafter and I flaked on her for our next date so I'm going to schedule a third movie at my place date and go for the full close. I think I should just go for the condom without verbally asking for permission, or just slip my dick inside her without verbal consent lol, while she can clearly see what I'm doing so she can just stop me if she's not down.

On a side note, she looked really fucking hot when I was fingering her and she was moaning with her eyes closed. Like, way hotter than she does when she's not doing that lol.

>