LR  Christmas Cums Early

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The first party (social momentum)
On Friday 16 December I was invited to a house party. It was organized by two chicks, an Austrian and a German. I'd been in their home the previous Sunday, 11 December, for a casting for a short film. I'd complimented their digs while offering them half a loaf of premium fresh artisan bread and been my - of late - positive and social self. That's when German, a fellow member of the casting team, invited me. At one point I'd asked Austrian if she didn't want to come and watch us act in the living room/kitchen/dining room area, and she'd complied. Austrian is hot.

On Friday Austrian was indistinguishable, as she had a red dress and a reindeer antler headband on. And it was dark. I also hadn't seen her all that much the previous Sunday. The fact that I didn't recognize her made her self-conscious until I told her this didn't mean I thought she didn't look good when I'd first met her, as I held her waist and pulled her head into my shoulder. We were chatting with a tall and slim, moderately pretty Romanian girl with tattoos, long hair, and a piercing. The Romanian had been telling me about how since arriving here from her native rural town in Romania three years ago she'd been corrupted by the Western world.

Before leaving Friday's shindig I grabbed the Romanian tattoo piercing fallen princess's number, as well as the number of a plain-faced but hot French university student. The latter didn't reply to next-day texts, but the former did. She'd also said she liked taking drugs though so not sure sex with her would be all that great... I couldn't get Austrian alone so grabbing her digits proved impossible. She was hosting the party so always surrounded by people, so attempting to pull her was also not the best idea.

The second party (where I met her)
Fast forward to the next night, Saturday 17 December. A guy I'd met on 9 October at a party in his house and who I'd reconnected with at the 9 December party where I'd met the Polish devil with the kimono had invited me to a "drinks" thing at his. A close friend's girlfriend (CFG) asked me what I was up to and I texted back telling her I was going to this party with a bro, inviting her to come along if she liked. This she did, with a girlfriend of hers (HB Short Brunette ("SB")), and HB SB's emotional tampon orbiter friend zone guy.

This was great because the bro I took with me was the same bro I took to the party where I met the tall Polish temptress (HB Polish Brunette) I later smashed, whose company I love, and I'm also pretty close with CFG, not to mention that there is always some latent flirtation with HB SB. Since I don't know the host very well, I was able to simply hang out with these closer friends of mine in a "petit comité" format in his pimp-ass kitchen for the entire time we were there.

Towards the end of our time there, a tall plain-faced/cute-ish long-haired brunette walked across the kitchen to come and fill her cup from a wine bottle that was behind me on the kitchen counter, on which I was leaning as I held forth to the little group I was with. As she did so I turned to her and asked her how her night was going. We started chatting and were now a little isolated from my group, though within earshot. But my group was chatting animatedly amongst themselves.

Shortly into our chat, she asked me what I liked to do (the golden question). After responding, I asked that question back to her and found out we had a girlfriend in common (social frame). She told me she used to box and I told her I did as well (similarity). When I spoke about boxing, I said I loved the feeling of complete relaxation - akin to orgasm - that I got after a sparring session, as I looked her in the eyes with SECT (sexual frame). She initially half-heartedly disagreed, but when I persisted, she buckled.

She told me she was moving somewhere close to me so I recommended two places next door to her future flat, a bakery and a grocery shop that are among the highest quality establishments in this city. When describing the feeling I got when eating the raw butter I buy at that grocery shop, I said it was "so delicious" with pleasure in my eyes (emotional stimulation). When describing the bakery I said that every time I went there, "the temptation to spend a lot of money is strong."

Our chat didn't last more than 5-10 minutes, after which my bro alerted me to the fact that it was already 11, the time I had told him I wanted to leave. So I said, "yeah, it's time." Then I turned to the girl and said "hey I gotta go, but do you wanna maybe continue this conversation another time?" She said "yeah" so I grabbed her digits as I told her "we could go get a drink at [x bar] (another venue close to her future flat that I told her I loved going to)" to which she said something like "sounds good."

Texting
The next day I texted her the names of the two places (grocery shop and bakery) and their addresses. She later replied thanking me for them with a smiley face and saying she hoped I enjoyed my "camomile tea" (I had told her this was what I was drinking at the party when she'd asked me as she poured red wine into her cup as we chatted, "because I'm already hungover from last night") and that we should check out x bar "some time".

I texted her back saying "enjoy them" about my recs and then asking her, regarding x bar, what her week looked like. She responded about her availability and I said "Thursday 22 December works in the evening, around 9." She said "ok."

The date
We met at 9.40 in x bar. I'd made her wait 10 minutes as she's of Germanic stock and they are usually on time (we'd since settled on 9.30 when I'd sent the confirmation text a few hours before). She was looking good, in a long scarlet duffle coat and black boots. Since there were no chairs at the table I'd got us, we had to sit next to each other on the bench against the wall. She paid for my beer. She was initially a bit far away from me but when other people started piling into the adjacent tables I suggested she snuggle up closer to me and used the opportunity to hold her waist for a bit.

The conversation flowed naturally. Some time into our chat, I spoke about how free I felt here, how here, "I can do whatever I want as nobody will judge me." I stayed on this topic for a bit, going over how judgemental girls still were where I was from with slut shaming (without using the exact term) and asking her if they were like that where she is from. I told her I was curious about her people and culture. I made rich descriptions as I talked so that she could visualize what I was saying. I asked her to talk about her passions. She told me she had been doing a fair bit of contemporary dance. I asked her what she liked about it, was it the "feeling of letting go of all your worries, of being fully in the moment?" She said it was, that she liked to express herself with her body. We were connecting.

Extraction to the sex location
We must have been in the bar for about an hour. After holding her waist for a bit, I held her leg for a bit, and then her hand. Always push-pulling physically, testing her physical compliance. Eventually, I could see she was comfortable with my touch and was even initiating touch back. So I told her, "let's go listen to some jazz and grab a glass of wine back at my place." And she said "ok." I said this before I finished my beer so that when I did all I had to do was say "let's go."

Walked her home holding her waist on the way there keeping up chit-chat. At home put on the jazz, got us a beer can each, and soon we were spooning (I'd gone up to her as she perused my small bookshelf) and then making out, then clothes came off, and I threw her on the bed (she still had panties on and me my boxers). Then the underwear came off after I licked her upper body and sucked on her glorious nipples. The girl is 23 and has great tits, a slim waist, long hair, very spankable ass cheeks, and green eyes.

The (raw) sex
I tried to fuck her without protection and she let me in for a bit before asking me to put it on. (She'd asked me to go get it when I'd first started teasing her pussy with my erect cock, as we lay there fully in the nude and I was getting ready to pounce). She spat on her hand and placed it on my cock. She licked my balls. She was super sexual which was a huge turn-on.

We fooled around for a fair bit such that it was suddenly 2.00 a.m. and I told her she could sleep over if she liked. Before that, I'd explained I have a "setback" that is being circumcised and how it dulls sensitivity and so putting on a condom was like throwing three on over an uncircumcised shlong. She told me I looked like a guy who enjoyed his life to the fullest and I told her: "I do - you gotta enjoy life...I mean, we're only here for a short while!" During the sex, she also commented: "those eyes!" as I smiled and looked at her with intent while she pleasured me with her tongue around my nutsack area. I asked her "what about them? do you like them?" she said "yeah," I said, "I like yours too." I guess she was referring to the SEC I'd given her when we'd first met, which had clinched it for her.

During the night I placed my hard cock inside her flower through her black thong panties and fucked her raw, before cumming inside her. In the morning we fucked again, fully raw. She asked me what my fantasies were, and what I considered good sex. I made breakfast for her while she showered (I also provided a toothbrush the previous night), then she said "this was nice" before leaving, and I responded, "yeah, we should do it again sometime." She said, "yeah, we'll be in touch."

I may have caught chlam from her. Gonna do an STD test in the new year.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice, straightforward lay, @Bismarck.

The fact that I didn't recognize her made her self-conscious until I told her this didn't mean I thought she didn't look good when I'd first met her, as I held her waist and pulled her head into my shoulder.

Good move.

Sometimes an attainability-saving move like this where the girl goes from thinking you don't like her to realizing it was all a misunderstanding and actually you do like her is really all it takes to more or less seal the deal (and the rest of the seduction after that point is just a formality).

I was surprised you didn't drive it forward more with her here and then. Maybe she wasn't as receptive? But seems like she was responding pretty well if she let you put her head on your shoulder.

Not sure what you had going with that 11 o'clock time limit. If it wasn't urgent, I might've called an audible here and stuck around to try to get Austrian back home (or seen if I could pull her along with me when I went).

the Romanian tattoo piercing fallen princess

lol

The lay with the brunette was a smooth one. No real obstacles I see, conversational opener when she happened nearby, smooth conversation, date, pull. She was on-board. Well done.

Although...

She'd asked me to go get it when I'd first started teasing her pussy with my erect cock
I may have caught clam from her. Gonna do an STD test in the new year.

She tried to save you!

But you didn't listen! :cry:

(anyway, who knows. Maybe wasn't her?)

Good seduction.

Chase

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Shortly into our chat, she asked me what I liked to do (the golden question).
Wait, why is that a golden question? Also, what is SEC?

Beyond those, that sounded so natural, throws me back in time to being more of that mindset. Got so drab in a relationship, even if we did it like bunnies from start to finish. Need to relight that romantic, sensual side!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Chase: thanks for commenting man. Yeah, it's defos always a risk to go bareback but I love it so much, fuck... Gonna go to the STD clinic tomorrow after lunch to do the test, since it's been 2 weeks since the last bang sesh with this bae (18 Jan), who in the meantime has ghosted me, then got a date later tomorrow evening with a girl who was rubbing her ass on my shlong at the new year's eve house party I threw and who I was making out with as well, the total devil...

@Echoes: the "golden question" is a term from Riker. The golden question is great because you can use it to segway to seduction-oriented topics (SOTs) (another Riker term) but also because in general, when you tell a chick to describe something she likes to do, you can emotionally stimulate her, depending on the way you spit what she tells you back at her, to make her feel the good feelings she feels when she does those things she likes to do. Besides all that, the golden question is ace for establishing a connection with a broad.

SEC = from Gunwitch. Means Sexual Eye Contact, and comes from his GWM1 program, which espouses SECT (T means Touch).

Yeah it sounded natural and it was, but the gal is one of the most sexually experienced I've been with, and she's only 23, and now she's ghosted. I feel like the easier it is to smash a broad the first time, the harder it is to keep her around...

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Maybe banging here without condom gives the ideia you do with every girl, so she rationalizes you're a std danger and prefers to do with a safer guy?

Im also like you who goes raw in every girl, probably 20-30 girls, there was a wild time in barcelona I had a threesome anal with some cutties from tinder.. after I thought to myself damn if they let me do it maybe they let every guy do aswell..

Went back to my hometown and did a complete std test, you name the infection, i did them all.. I was quite nervous and anxious almost shitting my pants untill the doctor said I was negativ on everything ufff

From this lesson I prefer to be more selective from doing raw sex, only with girls with low body count, young, highly educated, without the visual red flags 'tattos, drugs nightlife etc' not that this is perfect but does give some way of screening

Im also a airline pilot so my pilots license is tied to my medical license, If I get a disease my career is suspended, cant fly, cant get money and my entire life is spinned around

Fingers crossed you're clean!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe banging here without condom gives the ideia you do with every girl, so she rationalizes you're a std danger and prefers to do with a safer guy?

Im also like you who goes raw in every girl, probably 20-30 girls, there was a wild time in barcelona I had a threesome anal with some cutties from tinder.. after I thought to myself damn if they let me do it maybe they let every guy do aswell..

Went back to my hometown and did a complete std test, you name the infection, i did them all.. I was quite nervous and anxious almost shitting my pants untill the doctor said I was negativ on everything ufff

From this lesson I prefer to be more selective from doing raw sex, only with girls with low body count, young, highly educated, without the visual red flags 'tattos, drugs nightlife etc' not that this is perfect but does give some way of screening

Im also a airline pilot so my pilots license is tied to my medical license, If I get a disease my career is suspended, cant fly, cant get money and my entire life is spinned around

Fingers crossed you're clean!
It does not work like that, referring to your first paragraph, usually they backward rationalize, eve if the assume that, and no they dont go for safer guy...

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
So results came back from both urine tests, the one I did on 2 February 2023 and the other on 20 February 2023, and they were all negative (for chlam and gono). I didn't wait the requisite period for syphilis or HIV (blood tests) because the chances I have any of those are 0%.

Not only was the tasty girl from this report clean, the one from the next was as well. Plus one for raw action.

>