Científico returns

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LR - Horny Medical Student, Pick up from Metro

Oh man this one feels good. I can't remember the last time I had a lay like this one in my home city, regular cold approach without the use of any dating apps. I already mentioned this girl briefly a few days ago:

Last week I did 11 approaches, only three of them number closed and only one of those numbers was solid. It's a cute little Italian girl that was texting back very fast the day of the close on the metro. We set up the date for two days after, the day of she cancelled citing an upcoming med school exam. I was understanding and she suggested rescheduling for the following day.

Unfortunately, the following day was Friday and that's when my girl was coming down to see me. So I deflected to this week, and then this week the Italian girl is responding less often and less frequently. The momentum is gone. Such is the challenge when you are juggling multiple priorities - had I met her on Friday things may have turned out differently.

I'll problably try a call out text to try to get her out soon, but otherwise might write this one off and just focus on getting more leads.

As you can see, I was already kinda writing her off. The fact of the matter is her responses were very slow for 2-3 days the following week after I met her, and I was very concerned the momentum had been lost. Perhaps it had been and I was able to revive it in the text conversation - I will provide it here below with some of my analysis. I think in the end my good fitness/fundamentals won the day here, and she was attracted to me from the get go.

First I should recall what the initial conversation on the metro was like: The initial opener went something like - I saw you and noticed you look italian. She was receptive to that and said I was good at guessing, told me she is partially italian and partially hungarian. I told her I am sometimes good at guessing nationalities but not always. Then I noticed her medical student badge and commented on that, told her I am in science and at one point (briefly) taught med school bacteriology. She was very intruiged by that and we vibed for a bit. Then I closed and went for the number, asking if she likes rooftop bars and if she wants to get a drink. She was receptive. So overall an interested girl from the start.

Onwards to the texting:

[17:05, 6.9.2022] Científico: ~Científico
[17:07, 6.9.2022] Científico: *link to bar next to my apartment*
[17:08, 6.9.2022] Científico: That is one of my favorite rooftop bars. It opened just a few months ago
[17:10, 6.9.2022] Hot Med Student (HMS): It looks good!!! Is it just the one in (Científico town) or is there also one (close to her)
[17:13, 6.9.2022] Científico: It’s actually just (Científico town) that I know of. I live in semi-close to the bar. Only here in (town I met her) to meet some friends
[17:16, 6.9.2022] HMS: Gotcha- I’m down to try it!
[17:17, 6.9.2022] HMS: Used to live in (closer area) so I’d go into (Científico town) sometimes
[17:17, 6.9.2022] HMS: Have fun tonight!
[17:17, 6.9.2022] Científico: Thank you :)

This was the initial exchange the day of. The fact that she responded immediately to my text right after I closed told me it was a strong lead. And I was pleased that was agreed to meet me at a place with optimal logistics, further away from where I met her.

[07:08, 8.9.2022] Científico: Muy buenos días medical doctor
[08:59, 8.9.2022] HMS: Buenos días!!
[08:59, 8.9.2022] HMS: Qué tal?
[09:27, 8.9.2022] Científico: Getting ready to go see some googly eyed scientists at (customer site)
[09:28, 8.9.2022] Científico: Just confirming we are still on for tonight.
[10:31, 8.9.2022] HMS: Hope it goes well!
[10:32, 8.9.2022] HMS: I think I should be good for tonight still - would 7:30 be okay?
[11:04, 8.9.2022] Científico: 7:30 would be perfect
[11:05, 8.9.2022] Científico: I look forward to hearing about your Medical Student adventures
[13:57, 8.9.2022] HMS: So, I had a barrage of lectures this morning, as well as an exam early next week. I hate to do this so late, but would you be open to rescheduling for a different day?
[13:57, 8.9.2022] HMS: My next week is slightly less hectic
[14:03, 8.9.2022] HMS: I’d even be open to doing tomorrow evening if you’re available and able to meet somewhere in between (Científico town) and (her town)
[14:35, 8.9.2022] Científico: No problem, I understand things can get busy!
[14:36, 8.9.2022] Científico: I’m away this weekend but can meet Monday or after, what’s a preferred day for you next week?
[14:55, 8.9.2022] HMS: Would Wednesday work at all?
[14:55, 8.9.2022] HMS: And are you going anywhere fun?
[17:50, 8.9.2022] Científico: Yes Wednesday should work if we meet a bit later
[17:51, 8.9.2022] Científico: Not really. Just hanging out in (another town) with some family. My dad has a sailboat though
[21:11, 8.9.2022] HMS: Later would be great!
[21:12, 8.9.2022] HMS: And the sailboat sounds amazing ! I take it you know how to sail then ?
[21:13, 8.9.2022] HMS: I tried to learn back in the day but can’t say I mastered it
[08:46, 9.9.2022] Científico: Very basic. My father is the real expert. You have to know all the different ropes and vocabulary, it actually takes some time
[08:46, 9.9.2022] Científico: Good morning from my romantic balcony
[08:48, 9.9.2022] HMS: Yeah, it seemed complex! As long as you have one expert .
[08:49, 9.9.2022] HMS: And nice!! Downtown (other town)?
[08:52, 9.9.2022] Científico: It’s my fathers hobby really. I invest my energies in other things.
[08:52, 9.9.2022] Científico: What kind of trouble are you getting into this weekend?
[08:53, 9.9.2022] HMS: What kinds of things?
[08:53, 9.9.2022] HMS: And just the books haha
[08:53, 9.9.2022] HMS: Literally
[08:54, 9.9.2022] Científico: I dance a lot. And travel as often as I can.
[08:54, 9.9.2022] Científico: And the gym of course
[08:55, 9.9.2022] HMS: Definitely worthy hobbies! What kind of dancing?
[08:58, 9.9.2022] Científico: A lot of salsa, bachata, kizomba. It’s a great community and a lot of fun.
[08:58, 9.9.2022] Científico: Ever tried ?
[08:59, 9.9.2022] HMS: Salsa and bachata a few times but never kizomba!!
[09:08, 9.9.2022] Científico: Kizomba is an Angolan dance that is newer on the scene
[09:08, 9.9.2022] Científico: The other newer one is zouk. Some people love it
[09:10, 9.9.2022] Científico: You’ll have to show me what you’ve learned ;)

A lot of things happening here. The noteworthy thing is she actually tried to change logistics on me when rescheduling the date. I deflected to the following week (this week) as I said before, because my main girl was coming to see me last weekend. Notice I lied about that and said I was going to see family and go on a boat, which is a plausible story since I often do that with my folks on some weekends.

Then, she didn't respond to my last messages. I left it alone and reengaged several days later:

[09:15, 12.9.2022] Científico: Hello from the boat (pre-selected DHV pic subtly showing off my physique while on the boat)

No response. Oh no!

[07:55, 13.9.2022] Científico: Did you get kidnapped HMS? ;)
[07:55, 13.9.2022] Científico: Good morning
[10:52, 13.9.2022] HMS: Ah!! The boat looked amazing !!
[10:52, 13.9.2022] HMS: Apologies for the delay
[10:52, 13.9.2022] HMS: Had an exam this morning so was pretty focused on that
[10:52, 13.9.2022] HMS: How was your weekend?
[12:38, 13.9.2022] Científico: It was good, got some great workouts in. So I look even fitter now than I did last week.
[12:39, 13.9.2022] Científico: Are you relieved now post-exam?
[20:42, 13.9.2022] HMS: Yes!! I am
[22:43, 13.9.2022] HMS: And lol
[22:43, 13.9.2022] HMS: Is that possible?
[22:43, 13.9.2022] HMS: Also! rooftop bar tomorrow evening?
[07:33, 14.9.2022] Científico: Yes indeed
[07:34, 14.9.2022] Científico: I can meet around 8:45
[07:34, 14.9.2022] Científico: Does this work for you?
[07:57, 14.9.2022] HMS: Sounds good!!
[08:12, 14.9.2022] Científico: Looking forward to it
[18:14, 14.9.2022] HMS: Same!!
[20:09, 14.9.2022] Científico:
[20:09, 14.9.2022] Científico: Getting ready now
[20:25, 14.9.2022] HMS: On my way now!
[20:25, 14.9.2022] HMS: ETA is 8:50
[20:48, 14.9.2022] Científico: I’ll meet you at the hotel lobby. We have to take an elevator up to the bar
[20:55, 14.9.2022] Científico: Here
[20:59, 14.9.2022] HMS: Just parked!
[21:00, 14.9.2022] HMS: Here

I think a subtle shift happened during the messages on 9/13. Suddenly, she started responding again and agreed to the original plan at the rooftop bar. Maybe the DHV pic and/or the "I look fitter" line did the trick. I'm honestly not sure. But she abandoned her attempt to change logistics and agreed to meet me on my turf.

The date itself gave me several indications that it was on. First off, she was very receptive to my touch, as I would take her hand and she would HOLD it when initially seated at the bar. This venue at a rooftop recently opened and has a fantastic outdoor area - when I moved her out there, she would also reciprocate my putting my arm around her to look out over the view.

We were very engaged talking about science and medicine throughout, and then I seeded the pull talking about dancing. Later on when we were seated inside the bar again, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, went to the bar and closed the tab to avoid any waiting awkwardness, then went back to her and told her we were going to 'le chateau Científico' to listen to music. Her response was interesting as she didn't say no but didn't say yes either, and starting talking about something else for a bit. I played along but then just said "let's go" and stood up. She followed my lead.

We walked to my place, I put on some music and we started dancing which VERY quickly escalated to kissing and touching. A GLIMMER of LMR presented itself:

HMS: You're moving fast aren't you
Científico: So are you. *continues to touch and kiss her*

Very soon after that I physically picked her up and took her to my bed. It was easy since she is a small girl. Then she started taking my clothes off and grabbing my dick, and it was game over at that point.

One thing she constantly did was compliment my body, my muscles, telling me how firm my body is and asking me about my workout routine. I am fairly sure that had I approached this one when I was 30 pounds heavier and less fit it would have been a different outcome. She was also a dirty talker, telling me how wet her pussy was and how hard my dick felt. After about 1-2 hours of good sex, me cumming once and trying for a long time to cum again (without success, interestingly), I walked her back to her car and told her to text me when she got home.

Final text exchange:

[00:56, 15.9.2022] Científico: That was
[01:55, 15.9.2022] HMS: Made it home!

Overall a great experience and one that wore me out today significantly when I was trying to work, lol. Now I'm going to see if I can harness this momentum on another date tonight.

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One thing she constantly did was compliment my body, my muscles, telling me how firm my body is and asking me about my workout routine. I am fairly sure that had I approached this one when I was 30 pounds heavier and less fit it would have been a different outcome. She was also a dirty talker, telling me how wet her pussy was and how hard my dick felt. After about 1-2 hours of good sex, me cumming once and trying for a long time to cum again (without success, interestingly), I walked her back to her car and told her to text me when she got home.
Ooh man I gotta get my fitness on point, would love a girl turned on like that by my body.
Of course girls compliment me but it's more like the general "tall big guy with a big D" than "ripped motherlover that works out hard".
I'm feeling quite lazy lately, time to change my routine!

Congratz on the lay, sounds like she was delicious!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LR - Tinder Physicist

What can I say, I guess I have momentum right now.

This woman was from Tinder. Very cute and attractive face. She reminded me in many ways to Sigourney Weaver as she appears in the original Ghostbusters from the 80s. Body type not exactly what I generally go for, since she was taller than me (I'm a below average height latino) and she had a little excess body fat. This kind of thing can happen with online leads.

However, she passes the boner test and we vibed a lot about science during the date at the bar (this one another nerdy scientist, not in medicine but in physics). The date itself was almost a repeat of the one I did wednesday night with the Hot Med Student, same venue and everything. Staff definitely noticed and several of the bartenders said hi to me warmly.

I won't go over the date details so much since they are very similar to HMS. Again, taking her hand and caressing it with her not pulling away, along with other instances of incidental touch, was a key indicator that things were on. I noticed there was some hesitation with the hand thing at first but later on things shifted and when I tried a 3rd or 4th time (subtly), I was able to take her hand and hold it. I also sat at a table NEXT to her and not across, which I think is key.

Once I pulled, again, very similar to HMS. No LMR.

The sex itself was great as she was very sensual and turned me on a lot, I came 4 times (which is roughly my limit per session, I don't think I've ever come a 5th time in a night).

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ooh man I gotta get my fitness on point, would love a girl turned on like that by my body.
Of course girls compliment me but it's more like the general "tall big guy with a big D" than "ripped motherlover that works out hard".
I'm feeling quite lazy lately, time to change my routine!

Congratz on the lay, sounds like she was delicious!

Thank you, she was and I look forward to screwing her again. She actually left underwear at my fucking place, which I discovered later yesterday. Obviously intentional.

@Beck Bass one of things I realized during my original transformation of the 2020-2021 COVID Winter was just how important diet is to the equation. You have to consistently regulate your calories to lose or avoid gaining too much body fat. Once figured out it's quite easy though. Pair that with a good workout routine at the gym and you can get to a great place. Let me know if you need help.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have to consistently regulate your calories to lose or avoid gaining too much body fat. Once figured out it's quite easy though. Pair that with a good workout routine at the gym and you can get to a great place. Let me know if you need help.
Thanks man, I think I have a good grasp on the diet part, I lost quite some weight a little while ago, but I've been gaining it back due to just slacking off. I stopped going to the gym around when I got back with my girl though, which is the big problem, now I started feeling I need some harder physical exercise. I've been skating sometimes but that clearly isn't quite cutting it, I also want to build some muscle... My girl is working out as well so this could help her motivated, so guess I'm going back to the gym soon!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR - Horny Medical Student, Pick up from Metro

Oh man this one feels good. I can't remember the last time I had a lay like this one in my home city, regular cold approach without the use of any dating apps. I already mentioned this girl briefly a few days ago:

As you can see, I was already kinda writing her off. The fact of the matter is her responses were very slow for 2-3 days the following week after I met her, and I was very concerned the momentum had been lost. Perhaps it had been and I was able to revive it in the text conversation - I will provide it here below with some of my analysis. I think in the end my good fitness/fundamentals won the day here, and she was attracted to me from the get go.

First I should recall what the initial conversation on the metro was like: The initial opener went something like - I saw you and noticed you look italian. She was receptive to that and said I was good at guessing, told me she is partially italian and partially hungarian. I told her I am sometimes good at guessing nationalities but not always. Then I noticed her medical student badge and commented on that, told her I am in science and at one point (briefly) taught med school bacteriology. She was very intruiged by that and we vibed for a bit. Then I closed and went for the number, asking if she likes rooftop bars and if she wants to get a drink. She was receptive. So overall an interested girl from the start.

Onwards to the texting:

This was the initial exchange the day of. The fact that she responded immediately to my text right after I closed told me it was a strong lead. And I was pleased that was agreed to meet me at a place with optimal logistics, further away from where I met her.

A lot of things happening here. The noteworthy thing is she actually tried to change logistics on me when rescheduling the date. I deflected to the following week (this week) as I said before, because my main girl was coming to see me last weekend. Notice I lied about that and said I was going to see family and go on a boat, which is a plausible story since I often do that with my folks on some weekends.

Then, she didn't respond to my last messages. I left it alone and reengaged several days later:

No response. Oh no!

I think a subtle shift happened during the messages on 9/13. Suddenly, she started responding again and agreed to the original plan at the rooftop bar. Maybe the DHV pic and/or the "I look fitter" line did the trick. I'm honestly not sure. But she abandoned her attempt to change logistics and agreed to meet me on my turf.

The date itself gave me several indications that it was on. First off, she was very receptive to my touch, as I would take her hand and she would HOLD it when initially seated at the bar. This venue at a rooftop recently opened and has a fantastic outdoor area - when I moved her out there, she would also reciprocate my putting my arm around her to look out over the view.

We were very engaged talking about science and medicine throughout, and then I seeded the pull talking about dancing. Later on when we were seated inside the bar again, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, went to the bar and closed the tab to avoid any waiting awkwardness, then went back to her and told her we were going to 'le chateau Científico' to listen to music. Her response was interesting as she didn't say no but didn't say yes either, and starting talking about something else for a bit. I played along but then just said "let's go" and stood up. She followed my lead.

We walked to my place, I put on some music and we started dancing which VERY quickly escalated to kissing and touching. A GLIMMER of LMR presented itself:

HMS: You're moving fast aren't you
Científico: So are you. *continues to touch and kiss her*

Very soon after that I physically picked her up and took her to my bed. It was easy since she is a small girl. Then she started taking my clothes off and grabbing my dick, and it was game over at that point.

Final text exchange:

Overall a great experience and one that wore me out today significantly when I was trying to work, lol. Now I'm going to see if I can harness this momentum on another date tonight.
Cientifico, just a slight nitpick, the workout line to look even fitter blah blah may come across as bragging... you can flirt using working out to look fit and sexy for our upcoming date, is more flirty vs bragging... good job! Getting the rust off

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I spoke earlier about the advantages of travelling for seduction, and how my ideal job would allow me to work remotely from anywhere.

It looks like I have now an opportunity on the table that would make this happen.

I've been interviewing with this company for several weeks now, very much with an outcome-independent mindset. I interview with other companies all the time and most of them don't go anywhere for one reason or another. I have a good current job that I am very good at and that meets my needs (for the most part), minus the flexibility on travelling that a fully remote job would allow.

I have a fear of leaving my current comfortable perch and going out into the unknown. Especially when one time I had a bad experience at another company that forced me to leave before the 1st year was done. But that by itself is not a good enough reason to turn down this job.

I don't think I can say no. As a man I take risks to achieve greater things, not stay with what's comfortable and familiar. And the possible future that this opportunity represents is simply too exciting to pass up.

Big changes are about to happen.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've got differing thoughts on the two girls I hooked up with last week, Horny Med Student (HMS) and Tinder Physicist (TP)

I find HMS to be super interesting and sexy because she is the first girl I've ever picked up on the street and slept with (really). I got laid with dating apps and social circle game primarily so I really neglected the cold approach/daygame for a long time, or at least it has taken a long time to develop my skills at it. The sex arguably wasn't as good as TP, but she has a hot little body and she is fun hang out with, so I have a strong desire to see her again. However, recently her texts have returned to being sporadic and I had to reengage after about 4 days. Clearly the game is not done with her if I want to see her again.

In contrast, TP really wants to hang out again. Clearly she is smitten for me at the moment but she is also not trying to text me too much, so her follow ups are also sporadic (but not as much as HMS). I'm not as enthusiastic about seeing her again. However I am considering giving her a chance and probing her interest for possible group sex or threesomes. Ideally I think this should be done in the bedroom right after having sex again, so I'll take her out to another local place (of mutual interest) and then pull home again if she buys into some key sexual frames. Otherwise I may not waste my time.

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, just do your best and go for both, hopefully HMS wanna see you again and TP gets you a threesome hehe, good luck man!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, just do your best and go for both, hopefully HMS wanna see you again and TP gets you a threesome hehe, good luck man!

Yeah but the problem is, HMS isn't really responding anymore. I have no choice but to back off for a while. Not entirely clear to me what is happening.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah but the problem is, HMS isn't really responding anymore. I have no choice but to back off for a while. Not entirely clear to me what is happening.
No idea either, from what I read. Reminds me of HBOcean, that slowly faded texting less and less after we had sex (she was 20 and me almost 27, I think it was clear to her she didn't have much of a shot for a long relationship). Does she know you have a girl? Maybe she sensed something, dunno. Anyway generally backing off is the best idea, specially if she's just some side girl for casual sex, but maybe as an Italian girl she wants that romantic, passionate over-the-top stuff, and you didn't quite triggered that feeling in her.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lately, my seduction efforts have been completely on the backburner for two principle reasons.

First, at the moment I am managing a career transition to my new job. Last week I gave notice at my old job and I am currently wrapping up my operations there. I am also slowly coming online at the new company. Like I've stated previously, I am very excited about the additional travel prospects with my new company.

Second, my VASECTOMY procedure happened yesterday. The surgery itself was only very painful for a few seconds at a time. It was over in about 10 minutes. My girl came with me to the surgery center for support. I am holding off on any ejaculations until Thursday morning and minimizing physical activity until then.

Met up with TP last week, and since I don't have any particular strong attachment to her, I revealed to her at the restaurant that I have a girlfriend and I am in an open relationship. She briefly accused me of being unethical for not revealing that until the second meet. I told her it was a "matter of opinion" and she more or less dropped it. Then later we went back to my place and banged again.

Another previous plate, a Greek woman I seduced after three dates back in the summer, is texting again so I will probably meet up with her this weekend.

HMS continues to be unresponsive for mysterious reasons. I am beginning to think this girl might actually have a boyfriend or some other personal reason why she not might want to continue our interaction. It fits with her " hot --> cold ---hot" pattern during the initial texting - someone that is trying to choose between two things and possibly just decided to make me a booty call. I probably will never know.

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday night and still avoiding too much activity to ensure a proper recovery of my equipment. My semi-educated guess is that it will be at least several weeks before things start to feel completely normal down there, despite post-op instructions from the surgeon that I can resume all normal activities after three days. Still confident that it will heal properly, it will just take some time to recover well from that trauma. Everything is fully functional, scrotum is just very bruised from the two incisions.

Due to this I pretty much flaked on the Greek woman. Like TP, I don't have any particular attachment to her either. I am going very much more for quality over quantity. I don't like to expend too much energy on women unworthy of it. That's why I think I should really focus on daygame - skipping the online phase of the interaction helps weed out the low-quality women (except, sometimes like my girl you can find some great women online). I am excited to work remotely from different cities and start approaching more in different areas.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Few updates lately, the simple reason why is that there really is very little to update. My seduction efforts and seeing other women have been reduced to almost zero the past several weeks due to the recovery of my equipment, my girlfriend legitimately keeping me busy, and acclimating to the new job.

When it comes to the vasectomy, don't listen to silly urologists that tell you (or strongly suggest) that everything will be back to normal in three days. It will take at least 1-2 weeks in most cases to be near normality. I can confidently now >2 weeks post op I am 100% back.

The new job is exciting. Not only is the compensation better, but the remote work lifestyle will open up plenty of opportunities down the road. I should be able to start taking advantage of this new way of working (by travelling more) as early as next month.

Then there is my girl. Her strategy with the open relationship appears to be to take up as much of my time and energy as possible to reduce the time I have to be with other women. Honestly, it's working. We spend a lot of time together, and when I am with her she constantly gives me love and affection. This has reduced my drive to go seek out intimacy with other women, especially when I was tied to my home city for work most of the time and got too comfortable in my routine.

The new job might be an antidote to this. I could easily spend weeks at a time outside of my home turf, and without my girl. Thus I can have new environments (where I know no one) to cold approach in or to get noticed on the dating apps. This should really help break up my routine. Just need to make sure my girlfriend doesn't feel like she is getting less attention while I am doing this.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This should really help break up my routine. Just need to make sure my girlfriend doesn't feel like she is getting less attention while I am doing this.
Yup that's the tough part I guess, but girls always want more... I guess with a weekly hard boinking and some daily attention most girls are chill, though.

Honestly, it's working. We spend a lot of time together, and when I am with her she constantly gives me love and affection.
Ooh dang, I miss my girl. Not sure if most of this is just me not getting any new lays just as of yet, but I surely miss her company as well. I guess it's onwards an upwards, as people say...

Happy for your updates, things seem to be really looking up for you!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haven't updated in a while. Things are good. Women are mostly on the backburner with my (continuing) open relationship and my new job. But I do continue to poke around on dating apps and do occasionally cold approach when the mood strikes.

Why am I updating? Because I just had a date with a sexy chinese cutie at my standard venue next to my place and for some reason, I didn't try to pull home. When I should have.

Really, what am I doing? I already have a girlfriend. Every single date I should be trying to pull, regardless of the nonsense the girl says. It could have turned out like the last date I had in January, with the girl here, us making out, and me trying hard to push past the LMR. Or it could have turned out like some of the dates last year, with hot satisfying sex.

With this one, I will never know. Because, somehow, I let myself fall into her frame, taking her for a walk outside instead of taking her home. Kicking myself for my stupidity tonight. Strong doubts I will see this one again.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There was a fire in me today. Its due to the failure with the sexy chinese cutie last week. At least that was the catalyst.

I went out to daygame in a local area I’ve been meaning to investigate during the day. Conditions were cloudy, but thankfully not overly cold.

This particular place ended up being quite low volume. I believe due to the holiday. Scarce sets, and sometimes awkward if I were to spot a girl from afar. Problably the hottest girl I saw out today, abruptly pulled into a store just as I was going for the approach. It caught me off guard. Could have been coincidence or it could have been her consciously avoiding me, since she may have seen me coming from her peripheral vision (from an angle). I know women problably have better peripheral vision.

I only did 5 approaches, most of them blowouts and overt rejections. Only one of the girls was lovely but refused the close.

I am just happy I set aside some time for daygame today. I shall continue to investigate new areas in my city for cold approach. I am considering trying a nearby college campus and telling the girls a BS story about how I’m looking at the MBA program.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just had another date with an Iranian cutie from Bumble. Compared to the last date, I was much more on point. Ran my sex talk routines to good success. Used my local venue (next to my place) and did a two venue two drink quick routine (lobby bar then rooftop bar) before the bounce back home. Very sensual girl, didn't let me take too much clothing off - but she was WET underneath her leggings as we were making out and I was kissing her body tenderly. She was very turned on, and blamed it on "biology" :ROFLMAO:.

The main thing I am happy with here is that I conducted the date properly, unlike the last debacle and missed opportunity. I will try to seal the deal with this one if I get a second date.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Quick update on current priorities:

Open Relationship: Continues despite some rockyness lately. We are entering a new phase now where I am more transparent about my activities with other women. But, she is committed to making it work. At some point perhaps I'll write more about the dynamic here. Bottom line: she continues to occupy a significant amount of my time and emotional energy, and when I am with her I am happy and so is she.

Health and Fitness: I continue to make strength gains at the gym on the three main lifts, albeit very slowly. I've slowly been dropping weight since January while being in another fat loss phase. However my weight is still up significantly compared to last year. Will check with DEXA how much of it is muscle in a few weeks, I suspect a significant amount. At some point soon I will get back into a gaining phase, depending on what DEXA tells me. I am quite happy with where I am when it comes to fitness.

Career: Six months into my new job. It is promising (could be lucrative if the company is successful down the line) and fully remote, thereby offering a lot of flexibility when it comes to mobility. I have not taken advantage of this fully yet, since the work itself is challenging in fact and I have been focused on being successful more than other pursuits. I am planning on doing some more solo travelling later this year for pick up, finally taking advantage of the flexibility I have with my job and the new transparency I have regarding these activities with my girl.

Dating:
I have a good dating app funnel, particular with certain apps like Hinge, Bumble, and Facebook dating. I am slowly reincorporating cold approach into my life despite how much harder it is and my good dating app funnel - I just don't feel like a complete man if I don't do it. Setting a modest weekly approach goal of 10, and I really will try to stick to it this time.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today's lesson (relearned): remember to be patient with women.

Unfortunately, just burned a lead with the Iranian girl due to my lack of patience.

>