Advanced Technique  Clarification of the Pureevils' 3- day game method

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am totally purposely posting this in advance cause it was ORIGINAL DESIGN TO BE AN ADVANCE CONCEPT...

I am a good friend of pureevil so i know him pretty good and I fought like crazy with him in pm, forums and threads when he came out with this concept, which made me pretty much understand what he was trying to do and the behind the scenes that I am not allow to share.....

Pureevil was one of nextasf popular posters, now retired, a lot of the advance guys like to still play around from one of his concepts called the 3 day game method, thanks to @Witcher that found it (I will post at the end), but I noticed when the topic of pureevil 3 date method comes up is TOTALLY MISSUNDERSTOOD even by dudes that were friends of him.....So, I will explain HOW he came about the method, why, how it works and when to use it.... (for those guys to like to play around with it)

The three-date method from pure evil is about fucking girls that many were calling reds or impossible, instead of giving up or burning your time running SDL/SNL game only to lose to LMR/ASD/etc.... rejection at the end, which is the worst in pureevil opinion. (I personally pass on this now a days, but pure evil was heavy thrill of the chase type guy when he came out with this, he wanted to be like the best/tops)

You need to be able to read the girl. If she's on the green side of things, fuck her ASAP, run SDL game/SNL. If she's on the red side of things, the goal is to get through the three dates with as little time/energy investment as possible, in a way that creates a strong connection in her mind, by basically delivering an amazing hour (or less) and then taking it away from her while at a peak, 2-3 times. Its a major push/pull takeaway type thing that plays to a common social convention that turns reds into greens: "If I"m interested in him after three dates, it means I should fuck him."

Its NEVER about running out an entire "date night" where you end up wondering if you should kiss her at her doorstep ffs.

It can easily be used as a cop-out though, its not for beginners or intermediates or guys who've been away from game and are now coming back. Its about how to most up your odds at landing "that particular girl" for abundant guys in the swing of things.

Edit.- i edited a link, in case a person find this post with updated teevester sex talk link to his stuff vs pureevil link no longer existing..

3-day game: how to get best first-time sex with no LMR, and how to fuck "that particular girl"

02-26-2015, 09:30 PM

I'm a fan of various options, I've found every type of game and relationship setup comes with its own unique set of pros and cons, so having more game/relationship-management options allows you to tailor the various pros and cons to whatever your current preferences may be.
3-day game is the opposite of fast game. Rather than playing secret society game to take a girl down as fast as possible, you play blue pill game, using TIME, PACING, and SOCIAL NORMS to your advantage to SET YOURSELF UP FOR THE BEST FIRST-TIME SEX POSSIBLE, where's she pleasing you exactly as you like to be pleased (instead of you battling her LMR). This style of game is also effective on girls you'd normally screen out for a "fast seduction," allowing you to have a greater chance at landing "that particular girl." If you can get that "particular girl" on a "3rd date", her pussy is yours.

Risks / Rewards to this approach:
- Risks (see the "player/provider" section at the end as well): she may not want the followup date, so a sex opportunity may be blown. More opportunity to disqualify yourself with bad game. Higher risk of being seen as "provider" or "boyfriend" (which doesn't matter for getting laid on date 3, but can matter in the ensuing relationship after that point.)
- Rewards: personally tailored her-pleasing-you first-time sex with no LMR. A logistical method for taking down "particular" girls who would get screened out for fast sex but you still would like to bang.

There exists a "blue pill" dating standard in many parts of the western world** called the "three date rule," which is a societal understanding that sex is expected on the third date: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-date_rule
**If the three date rule is not a part of your societal standards, then this may not work for you.
Here's a great article discussing it:
http://www.nocommitment.com/what-is-.../#.VO9o2yjdkqZ
"Since the 3 Date Rule doesn’t exist on paper and there is no signed contract telling you and your date that you MUST have sex on the third date, it’s accuracy is just hearsay. It’s up to the two of you to make your own decisions about the timing of sex in your relationship.
However, since most people have heard of the 3 Date Rule, it does set up an expectation from the very first second you ask a girl on a date. While many people want to, and do, have sex after their first or second dates, by the time the third date rolls around it’s nearly a foregone conclusion that, if you haven’t yet had sex, you’re going to tonight."
Here's how it works:
Logistics: Go into the seduction with your expectations and pace set at 3 dates. That means initial meet, date 1, date 2, date 3. Yes, set your own expectations for three meets (this is contrary to everything you'll read about fast seduction, but this isn't about fast seduction, its about great first-time sex and getting your dick inside hard-to-crack girls). You can move faster depending on the girl and situation (in most cases I'm banging them day 2, skipping the 2nd quick-meet), but its best to have your expectations set at 3 meets, to initially schedule/pace accordingly, and then move faster if the opportunity presents itself. The goal is to spend as little time as possible on a convenient date 1 and date 2 with time constraints (ie "meet me for lunch where I'm already going to be eating while I take a break from work," or "lets grab a coffee at the spot I go to every day while I take a quick break from work"), and then schedule an un-constrained night date for date 3 (dinner at my place, or drinks somewhere, or even grabbing dinner somewhere. It almost doesn't matter. . if its a date 3 then she's already decided to fuck you, so you can even go to a movie, though this doesn't allow you the face-to-face conversation necessary to lay down the sex-frames I'll be talking about.)

Escalation: You want very little escalation on date 1 and date 2, you want to come off a busy high-value guy who's squeezing her into your schedule. You're meeting her somewhere quickly during daytime or early evening hours and ending it with a quick hug and "I have to get back to my work, see you soon." The goal of dates 1 and 2 is to simply cross them off the list, while maintaining her interest in seeing you again and beginning to lay down the right sex frames.

Sex Frames: Teevster has a fantastic "Sex talk" guide https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/sex-talk-gambits-compilation-and-more.24957/ ) that is REQUIRED READING for pulling off this game and having the best first-time sex with a girl. You essentially approach the topic of sex/relationships/society from a more informative-discussion place, and gradually personalize it to be about you and her specifically. The goal here is to get her excited to have sex with you the way you like to have sex. I personally love when a girl I've never fucked puts on a strip show for me the first time I ever see her naked while I smoke some weed and take in her amazing bent-over gyrating ass, that's one of my favorite moments in life, that simply isn't as exciting with a girl I've already fucked. This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of LMR. When I take a girl home after successfully playing this style of game, she isn't resisting super-fast advancements which I combat with LMR-busters, she's ACTIVELY ENGAGING IN MY SEXUAL PREFERENCES IN ORDER TO PLEASE ME. Completely different first-time sex experience than battling fast-sex LMR. You can start laying down the sex frames on date 1, increase a bit date 2, and by date 3 be fairly explicitly talking about what you like in the bedroom. If she's into you, she'll engage and seek to please.

Horniness/rewards: a very natural way of escalating to sex and shaping her bedroom behavior, works well in conjunction with sex talk - http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...your-horniness

Player/Provider: There's always a provider/boyfriend risk when adopting a society-approved model and increasing pre-sex time spent together. Guys closer to AFC run a higher risk here. An experienced player should do nothing differently though than he would for a ONS, outside pacing things a bit differently to close on a day 3 once the sex frames are firmly in place. If your game is good you shouldn't be worrying about disqualification, the more time you spend with her the more she should want to fuck you.

To summarize:
Use TIME, PACING, and SOCIAL NORMS to not only defeat LMR, but to set yourself up for the most amazing possible first-time sex with a girl interested in pleasing you.
- Meet
- Date 1: convenient lunch near work, intro to sex talk without getting too personal, the main escalation being an end-of-lunch hug
- Date 2: quick afternoon coffee or evening drink, with time constraints. Sex talk resumes and turns more personal. Escalation may include a kiss (if evening drinks, not so much for afternoon coffee), but make it short, push her away, tell her you've got to get back to work
- Date 3: official "night date" (sometimes can be good to verbalize "date 3"), drinks, fully-personal sex talk, ramp up the escalation/tension, go have amazing first-time no-LMR personally-tailored sex

This process can be shortened wherever possible, so long as the sex frames are getting laid. If you don't lay the sex frames, then there's no point in running this game, you're better off fast-seducing. The only time to use this game without sex-frames is on the hard-to-crack "particular girl" you wish to fuck.
The above game can be accomplished SOMETIMES on an initial meet, and more frequently as the dates increase to 3. Beyond three, you run a high risk of losing momentum and slipping towards "beta." Calibrate/pace appropriately, there's a sweet spot in there that you want to hit.

And bonus of pure evil Anti Isolation tactics 2008 (related to the 3 day)"

Here's a post of mine from 2008 that supplements this "3-Day" post: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ular-girl-quot

First, this is advanced stuff for advanced guys who are great with sexual tension, and who have enough abundance in their lives that they don't have an immediate need to fuck the girl. I know this board is primarily focused on "fast" seduction, but for those who love the process of seduction itself, there are many different ways to play the game that can be quite pleasurable to pull off and lead to wildly different first-time sexual outcomes than fast-seducing your way through resistance.

You've all seen a girl obsessed with a guy for months on end, as he strings along her interest which continues to build over time. This spits in the face of "fuck her ASAP or she'll lose interest," there's clearly a way to keep a girl's interest without fucking her for long periods of time. I personally quite enjoy this stringing along process, playing a girl over time to build as much sexual tension as possible before first-time sex. Probably power/ego related, but whatever, I enjoy girls fawning over me, it is what it is.

So how do you string a girl along pre-sex without ending up in the dreaded LJBF/rejection zone?

Logistics!

The "Logistics/Tension Rule": Given good sexual-tension-building game, so long as logistics prevent isolation/escalation, the sexual tension will continue to build. If, however, you fail to act on a blatant isolation opportunity, or fail to escalate once isolated, you risk ending up in LJBF/rejection land.

Basically, so long as logistics (external factors) prevent the fuck, you're not being a chump by not fucking her, as these factors are "out of your control" (evil stringing-you-along laugh). If however you CAN fuck her and don't, you're a chump and her interest wanes.

So you CREATE ANTI-ISOLATION LOGISTICS FOR YOURSELF.

The two main logistical maneuvers that work here (in my experience) are "you're always in a group of people when together" for social game or "legitimate time constraints" for dating game.

So long as these external factors are preventing the lay, you're able to continue to string her along and seduce, getting increasingly sexual (for a reasonable amount of time at least, her interest will quickly decline at some point if you string for too long. Calibrate!!)

And now the post from '08, in the words of a much younger 20-something me:

You know what my favorite part of interacting with girls is? SEXUAL TENSION. Not just any sexual tension, but sexual tension with a girl I have not yet slept with. I LOVE it. I CRAVE it. More than sex itself, I LOVE SEXUAL TENSION! So, how do I get more of it? And how far can it possibly be taken?

My last post in Advanced was about the appropriateness of long term seductions. I concluded that, so long as the ability to isolate isn't possible due to uncontrollable logistics, GAME ON for as long as it takes. However, if the logistics are there and you blow your isolation window, you'll most likely end up LJBF. The hotter the girl, the shorter window (in general).

With this realization in mind, this last month I've been experimenting with creating logistics that do not allow isolation in order to prolong the seduction period and build sexual tension to insane levels before the first lay. I have to say, its been one hell of a fun month with the ladies! I realized that, for me personally, pre-first-time-sex sexual tension is one of the most pleasurable feelings out there, and, the greater the sexual tension, the greater the sex.

So, how do I go about extending this phase for as long as possible without losing the girl's interest or getting LJBF? Anti-isolation logistics! I created logistics where isolating the girl to a place to fuck was impossible, and so the sexual tension would build to enormous levels over the course many hours spent together over time spans of weeks. I've successfully laid two girls this way and have another I'm currently building tension with who was ready to jump my bone long ago.

Guys, its been awesome. Girls start to blatantly talk about sex, because its SO FUCKING ON, if only we could get alone together. One girl started asking "would you fuck me here if no one else was around?" type shit and i would point around "i'd start fucking you there, then pick you up and move you over here, then bend you over this, and etc etc etc. . . " The hairs on our arms were standing on end and we looked at each other with such lust it was out of control. LIke, I almost want to roar as I type this the memory is so intense! Then, when it finally happens, its INSANELY on. Like, my apartment-is-completely-trashed style sex.

For those of you a little bored with ONSs and post-sex relationships, this is quite fun! Its a little tricky creating the logistics, my tools were mostly time constraints, work, distance, and rolling with people that were under my care and more important than a chick I just met. Try it out! Its good stuff!

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Appreciate your posting this Skills, and your and Teevs thoughts on my journal.

I can see now where I went wrong (lol Teevs said it’s very simple: she was horny and DTF and I gave her heavy provider vibes (no sex frames, talk of another date) mixed in with isolation logistics and no moves as Bacchus had already pointed out).

And you’re right that I have Anti Sexual Frame Setting Defense lmao. Really gotta start practicing calibrating sex frames of the verbal type.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Appreciate your posting this Skills, and your and Teevs thoughts on my journal.

I can see now where I went wrong (lol Teevs said it’s very simple: she was horny and DTF and I gave her heavy provider vibes (no sex frames, talk of another date) mixed in with isolation logistics and no moves as Bacchus had already pointed out).

And you’re right that I have Anti Sexual Frame Setting Defense lmao. Really gotta start practicing calibrating sex frames of the verbal type.

Well i did not want to put you on the spot(not my intention, i actually think you did great, i think you were worried she was going to get back and not enough time), but @hey_lover and other guys are trying to mess with this... I just want to make sure is not used incorrectly...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I though the 3 date method was interconnected with his "anti-logistic" game which he discussed back on mASF. This type of game involved sexualizing things yet always making sure that the logistics where off in order to not have sex with her. The idea was to increase the sexual tension to new peaks. The reason you want to have "anti-logistics" (i.e. creating logistical hoops on purpose) is because if you take her home and fail to escalate you may kill the sexual frame and come off as boring/too scared, whereas if you use "anti-logistics" you suddenly have an excuse to not have sex and thus not ruining the sexual frame/vibe but instead just build the tension up.

He was talking a lot about this. I though his 3 dates model was all about that. Maybe I am mistaken. He was always (at least back in the days) a big fan of "extended seductions".

What's your take here @Skills ?

PS: Damn the nostalgia... the way we wrote about this stuff back in the days was so much more straight to the point since everybody understood the basic concepts :D

Edit: I did not see until after writing this that you posted the "anti-logistics" post.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is exactly the type of game I've run on my main (and a lot of other chicks that gave me trouble back in the day).
Later she confessed she was ready to jump on me during date 02!
Date 03 we barely touched the food and went straight to savage sex
(one of the best first time sex I've ever had).

Here's the structure I use:
01 - quick drink/lunch/snack close to work/home (with the exact time constraints PE pointed in his post);
02 - quick trip to the mall (garden walk + seating for talk, usually no food, I bail using work/family excuse);
03 - dinner/snack/drinks at my place (sex), usually the very next day after date 02;

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I though the 3 date method was interconnected with his "anti-logistic" game which he discussed back on mASF. This type of game involved sexualizing things yet always making sure that the logistics where off in order to not have sex with her. The idea was to increase the sexual tension to new peaks. The reason you want to have "anti-logistics" (i.e. creating logistical hoops on purpose) is because if you take her home and fail to escalate you may kill the sexual frame and come off as boring/too scared, whereas if you use "anti-logistics" you suddenly have an excuse to not have sex and thus not ruining the sexual frame/vibe but instead just build the tension up.

He was talking a lot about this. I though his 3 dates model was all about that. Maybe I am mistaken. He was always (at least back in the days) a big fan of "extended seductions".

What's your take here @Skills ?

PS: Damn the nostalgia... the way we wrote about this stuff back in the days was so much more straight to the point since everybody understood the basic concepts :D

Edit: I did not see until after writting this that you posted the "anti-logistics" post.
To answer your questions there is pe masf who was running social circle, pre I met him so he was running the anti-isolation stuff..aka string along game.

Then there was pureevil nextasf loner, running go about your day, day game...(3 day game)

I am sorry as always for the confusion, but the principles of getting her all excited and then cut interaction without fucking her at high point apply to both styles. He called it "big dick energy"....

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To answer your questions there is pe masf who was running social circle, pre I met him so he was running the anti-isolation stuff..aka string along game.

Then there was pure evil nextasf loner, running go about your day, day game...

I am sorry as always for the confusion, but the principles of getting her all excited and then cut interaction without fucking her at high point apply to both styles. He called it "big dick energy"....

This clarifies it.

Guess I was not one of those who guys who "TOTALLY MISSUNDERSTOOD even by dudes that were friends of him"

;)

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This clarifies it.

Guess I was not one of those who guys who "TOTALLY MISSUNDERSTOOD even by dudes that were friends of him"

;)

Best,
Teevster
Yeah! you did not misunderstand...

Pure evil aimed 2 different goals/objectives:

1.-How to get the best first time sex

2.- how to land the particular girl. (the difficult ones, hard to crack ones)

Two different applications of the same idea: 1. to spike horny girls even more and increase the sexual tension to insane heights (as POB described, what you remember Pure evil used to like to do,( he did intentionally draw things out so you get that crazy sexual tension). . I used to do this with texting (cause live in Main)...

AND

2. to land what many call "reds." It all depends on the girl and situation.

>