Calls & Texts  Clarification on how i discover the text morning and the why it works as a ping

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok guys so sometimes i see post on good interactions follow by no responses, or good interactions by an statement that causes radio silence from the women, or lose of momentum in a texting convo, or good interactions but for logistics not contact for days or weeks till meet.... So when i respond, "text morning between 8:00 am and 12: pm"... I usually get the same responses that shit is weak, is needy, is weird, George cloone would not text this, it is a dlv etc.... Without the proper context i would have thought the same back in the days till a girl did this to me... so instead of arguing back and forth and going to explain it properly

My history with the morning ping and meaning:

First what is a ping? a ping is an electronic approach invite, and approach invite or forcing approach invites (they renamed it to inducing ai, but is a concept created by a natural that goes by Steve jabba, he created forcing approach invites, but most naturals just like steve jabba does, have been doing that for ever since the beginning of time, including myself, as explained by corvette/illuminatus)... This is not a shit test, but you are looking for an electronic reaction to a text.... I used ping for all types of holidays to revive dead leads till i discovered this morning genius shit from a woman... Women are pingers, men don't ping is usually a female type action.... You will notice out of nowhere women pinging you at one point or another (usually when they want dick, or just broke up, or saw a picture of you, or regain interest in you, or need attention and validation).

^ Again this technique i discovered last year, how i discover is that I met some girl in tinder and i banged her, but i was not that invested... I noticed she would text morning with a sun emoji next to a (yellow flower emoji no the red one),follow by two purple devils emoji, follow by a kiss emoji, she would text that to me almost every day... between 8:00 and 12 pm.....

^ she would do this everyday from 8 am-12 pm, i got used to getting this every morning, and i always responded, she did not invest much in my response to her response, so that was her version of "hi you are on my mind"... I kind of liked it cause i did not see a lot of pressure to respond or banter, i would say morning mama, or something like that, and if i did not invest in the response other than morning mama, she did not respond or invest in the response either... See what i am getting add, this is why this ping is no needy....

Next day same shit, morning follow by the emojis, i would say, morning mama, and if i felt like texting i would text, she would match my investment....

^ i put 2 and 2 together and say fuck! this girl got game...

but is needy and weak?

rebottle: This ping is low pressure, cause to come up with the clever ping other than during the holidays is needy in itself such as: "i saw a girl that looked like you at the mall" "dinner reservation at 5 pm" and the other gimmicky crap is in itself try hard and needy ping, again the exceptions are holidays pings such as: "happy valentines" and the likes that are natural and low effort, same with morning with sun emoji...

^ Since i was talking to 3 to 5 girls and i was so busy, some i would not see in days, some were out of town, some convos ended akward some girls convo threads died out...

^ i would send the "morning with sun emoji" and 99% of cases no lying it would be an easy transition back into the convo... matching investment and enthusiasm to my morning ping...

Before doing this post i went to my google voice, and almost all girls i banged that used this with, but 2 (1 got breast cancer as i was about to get her, so i lost interest cause i don't want to deal with this), and another one flake on me (also lost interest i have very low to 0 tolerance for flaking)... Of course i did not get laid due to a morning ping, but i am pretty good texting in general, but this was a very easy low effort ice breaker/ping...

Now this is to use with solid interactions, and girls that you properly gamed or fucked, or rotation, this is not a magic pill, but a low effort way to ping... I also have interviewed multiple girls and i thought i was a genius, it seems a lot of naturals are already doing this, and most girls are getting this every day... They talk to each other "did you get your morning text" .

It almost backfired with the girl i am dating now (new main), cause she had a natural texting her every day morning, when he stop she got withdrawals, she was so used to get this every day...

this one is a cold approach one example (i banged this girl twice till she went back up north ghosted her cause she gave me prego scare)

skills: Morning
spain girl: Hola al hombre mas guapo de todo Florida. How are you?(hi to the most handsome dude in Florida)
skills: Not good cause I miss you
spain girl:Aw! I miss you more.
spain girl:Got tacos for lunch.
pictures of tacos
spain girl: how is your day going?
skills: not good cause you are not here with me.

^ more banter and flirty sexual which is my style...

next day:

skills: Morning
spain girl:Buenos dias al hombre mas guapo en todo florida (translation how is the most handsome dude of florida)
spain girl: Como estas Sr. Marivilloso?

skills: you know what i am going to say not good cause i miss you...

cont. with flirty sexual banter

Edited for spelling and more context....

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So guys @DoWhatWorks told me my texting help him, but he took a shot at me about the Morning with the sun emoji ping, i could not understand why he could not see what i saw and he said "horrible idea for newbies" i never put 2 and 2 together, till today i was helping a forum member and he was trying to get a girl that he would not meet for couple of weeks from dropping off..... So i told him use the ping... I GOT HORRIFIED WITH THE INTERPRETATION OF WHAT I SAID....

again a ping is an electronic approach invite BUT YOU STILL HOW TO FOLLOW UP, i thought it was common sense, is like opening "hey i think you are cute wanted to introduce myself" and then STAYING QUIET POST THE OPEN... I mean i thought it was OBVIOUS... But, of course sometimes i forget that you have to microsuperexplain everything, forget about assuming common sense....

ping is just to get a reaction

if she reacts YOU FREAKING HAVE TO BANTER, I MEAN I THOUGHT IT WAS COMMON SENSE, jesus christ! Anyways, i am just boomed out cause i thought i explained this like a baby...

Step 1

Ping

step 2

wait for reaction of the girl

step 3

minimal banter(whatever your banter style is, mine is a bit trollish cause that is what i enjoy)

step 4

match her reaction (if good cont. if bad rinse wash repeat the process next day or couple of days later)

step 5

once close to the meet if far away soft close and if she bites hard close

THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO GET INTO: morning/morning pissing contest...

morning.jpg

Now again this is my silly style my point is that i banter (obviously my banter style is a bit trollish)

ok so most of my convos go like:

me: morning (sun emoji)

hb: hey how is it going

me: not good

hb: why?

me: cause you are not here with me mama, j/k here at the gym trying to look jacked and sexy for our upcoming meet... (i stole this from pwf)

next day for example

hb: hi

me: let me fix that for you (me pretending to be her): "hi diesel i can't wait to see you on friday, how are you" better

me: oh that is cute, i can't wait to see you either....

me: here at work doing some biz closing some clients, so i can impress you with dinner reservations to chiplote.... I am chilvarious...

hb: lol!

next day

hb: hey diesel what up?

me: i would say my pipi, would that would be inappropriate, here at gymnastics, let me text you later muahZZ!

etc..... you don't have to use my style my point is a ping has to be follow by a banter, even if minimal match her investment what you don't want is a morning pissing contest...

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm a fan of this method Skills. I've been testing it on multiple different platforms (phone number, SnapChat, dating apps) for a few months now and have found it a great way to smoothly re-initiate convo. As Skills said, it's important not to overuse or spam while also carrying some tension-filled, calibrated convo after the ping. In addition to the text, I've also seen good results with sunrise pictures and videos.

Plus, I've noticed that if you do this well a few times... and THEN just send the good morning text and nothing else... the girl is very likely to double-text and further increase her investment.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Feeling inspired, I decided to go on a nice little walk this morning while running some picturesque SnapChat game. Pinged a lead I've been gaming over Snap...

Me: picture of a flower petal in the sunrise with the caption, "Good morning" and the sun emoji
HB: Ooh what a beautiful view!
HB: Good morning
Me: Video of the flowers and walking path while panning to the sun with the caption, "Wish you were on this walk with me" and the three hearts + cuddly face emoji
HB: Aaww wish I was there too!
HB: That view looks so romantic and beautiful
Me: There's nothing quite like holding hands on a pretty morning walk *two heart emojis*
HB: True! *heart emoji*
Me: And then do you know what might happen after a romantic morning walk *open mouth emoji*
HB: No tell me?
Me: Fully orgasmic sex that is cultivated by the intimacy when we stare each other in the eyes
HB: Mhmm that sounds good

Too bad she's in The Netherlands right now... *distraught face emoji*

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So guys @DoWhatWorks told me my texting help him, but he took a shot at me about the Morning with the sun emoji ping, i could not understand why he could not see what i saw and he said "horrible idea for newbies" i never put 2 and 2 together, till today i was helping a forum member and he was trying to get a girl that he would not meet for couple of weeks from dropping off..... So i told him use the ping... I GOT HORRIFIED WITH THE INTERPRETATION OF WHAT I SAID....

again a ping is an electronic approach invite BUT YOU STILL HOW TO FOLLOW UP, i thought it was common sense, is like opening "hey i think you are cute wanted to introduce myself" and then STAYING QUIET POST THE OPEN... I mean i thought it was OBVIOUS... But, of course sometimes i forget that you have to microsuperexplain everything, forget about assuming common sense....

ping is just to get a reaction

if she reacts YOU FREAKING HAVE TO BANTER, I MEAN I THOUGHT IT WAS COMMON SENSE, jesus christ! Anyways, i am just boomed out cause i thought i explained this like a baby...

Step 1

Ping

step 2

wait for reaction of the girl

step 3

minimal banter(whatever your banter style is, mine is a bit trollish cause that is what i enjoy)

step 4

match her reaction (if good cont. if bad rinse wash repeat the process next day or couple of days later)

step 5

once close to the meet if far away soft close and if she bites hard close

THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO GET INTO: morning/morning pissing contest...

morning.jpg

Now again this is my silly style my point is that i banter (obviously my banter style is a bit trollish)

ok so most of my convos go like:

hb: hey how is it going

me: not good

hb: why?

me: cause you are not here with me mama, j/k here at the gym trying to look jacked and sexy for our upcoming meet... (i stole this from pwf)

next day for example

hb: hi

me: let me fix that for you (me pretending to be her): "hi diesel i can't wait to see you on friday, how are you" better

me: oh that is cute, i can't wait to see you either....

me: here at work doing some biz closing some clients, so i can impress you with dinner reservations to chiplote.... I am chilvarious...

hb: lol!

next day

hb: hey diesel what up?

me: i would say my pipi, would that would be inappropriate, here at gymnastics, let me text you later muahZZ!

etc..... you don't have to use my style my point is a ping has to be follow by a banter, even if minimal match her investment what you don't want is a morning pissing contest...
That screenshot is the funniest thing I've seen all year, thanks my man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
That screenshot is the funniest thing I've seen all year, thanks my man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I'm not sure who that was, but that is some great unintentional comedy right there.

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl enthusiastically responds; guy does not say anything]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl responds in kind; guy does not say anything]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl: "Is this a robot? Why does the same message keep repeating, and nothing else? Let me just try not responding today..."]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

I think we all make some dumb mistakes like this when we're new.

It's just the consequence of thinking in terms of, "Okay, if I just use this tactic, I should be able to produce X desired response," instead of just putting yourself into the woman's shoes and empathizing with where her head is at and why she's responding how she is and how she's likely to react to / feel about something you do.

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, I'm not sure who that was, but that is some great unintentional comedy right there.

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl enthusiastically responds; guy does not say anything]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl responds in kind; guy does not say anything]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

[girl: "Is this a robot? Why does the same message keep repeating, and nothing else? Let me just try not responding today..."]

The next day...

"Good morning 🌞"

I think we all make some dumb mistakes like this when we're new.

It's just the consequence of thinking in terms of, "Okay, if I just use this tactic, I should be able to produce X desired response," instead of just putting yourself into the woman's shoes and empathizing with where her head is at and why she's responding how she is and how she's likely to react to / feel about something you do.

Chase
well sometimes when i write in field tester defense, again i forget i need to micro explain (you are good at this, i lack patience and like to get to the point) as the years go by i am trying to improve, just not natural to me... (since when i read. i like people getting to the point so is my own projection)...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Even I have limits though, I will say.

There is a broad range of "how detailed does this need to be?" to cover, based on who you are talking to.

A guy who is already good with girls who is just in a funk you can literally just say, "Dude, just go talk to girls. You'll get laid." And he'll be like, "Oh yeah. I don't know why I was making this so hard. Duh!" Then he is out getting laid again.

Then you can go all the way to the opposite extreme... where a guy is like, "All right, I understand if her eyes are moving from my eyes to my lips then to my eyes again, while leaning in and breathing heavily and smiling and not speaking, I should kiss her. But I need to know how many seconds to let that moment linger before I make the move to kiss her. Also, at what velocity should my head be moving forward, and do I wait for her to meet me halfway or do I just plummet all the way in? And if you say meet me halfway, what if I get halfway but her head's not moving forward, however I notice that she's..." Etc.

You get those and you're just like "I don't know man, just kiss her!" no matter how patient you are...

>