Cold Approach places for quantity

VITALY

Space Monkey
space monkey
Looking for women may not necesarily be the best way. The best way is to know how to respond to women who look interested. All the time, when I'm looking for women, I almost never find them. For example, if I am going to the supermarket with the sole intention of looking for females, I don't find them. However, the times that I do find them is when I am legitimately going to supermarkets to get food. Obviously, I'm not prepared, and that puts me at a disadvantage, but the key is really to know how to respond, rather than chasing females who are not interested. Unfortunately, most pua are choosing to chase after females who are not interested rather than knowing how to spot signals, and capitalize on them.
I have found that google maps is not always accurate. They don't factor in seasons. If there are 100 people at the beach in the winter, google will consider that to be dead, but for a winter month, that's considered a lot. But google will look at its peak season, like June, with 1000 people to be considered busy. This happened to me before. I looked at google. It said the pier wasn't busy, but I went there, and it was busy, considering it was only 50 degrees, but 50 is considered warm for that time of year.
People should honestly be wary of posh malls. There's definitely lots of attractive females at posh malls, but the types of people who go to posh malls will be materialistic, and for me, those people are not worth my time.
Although college campuses have lots of attractive females, college students are very cliquey. They're also very sensitive to age. So to them, 28 is considered old. So I'd say be prepared for ageism, and be prepared for it in general. I know alot of pua tend to be a little on the old side, yet the females they target tend to be young. Because of this, there's not going to be a lot of matches. Young females in general can be very sensitive to age. Going back to cliquey. I know a guy named Joe. He is 20, half Asian, half Italian, is a community college student, and worked at a pizza shop.

His problem is that he focused on females at a private college. These students usually came from posh backgrounds, and prefered to hang out with other kids from private colleges. In fact, Joe was so ashamed of going to community college, he just made up a fictitious college entirely. Needless to say, he never got anywhere due to the cliquyeness, and income mismatch. Because of his obsesion with the private college, he neglected students at his own college, and other more practical venues.
Joe was resourceful though. He would hang outside of concerts, which happen to have huge numbers of attractive females. He would never buy tickets, or go into the concerts. Instead, he would just hit on chics outside the venue.
Other venues with huge amounts of attractive females are sporting events. Although sporting events are generally associated with males, I've actually never seen more attractive females than at sporting events. If you walk around downtown Tampa, you don't see that many attractive females. If you walk around a Lightning game, you see tons of them.
Time. I've noticed that Saturdays are a lot busier than Sundays. I observed this at Tampa, Orlando malls, and streets like Bleeker St in NY. However, if you observe other spots like the piers in NY, they tend to be a lot busier during the week, and dead on the weekend. With the piers, they are most busy around 6pm due to people getting off work. Many New Yorkers tend to go away during the weekend. On the weekends in NY, you get a lot of crowds from NJ, PA, CT. Generally speaking areas with lots of tourists, or visitors are not worth my time. If you going to invest the time to approach a female, you don't want to approach someone who's going to be gone in two days. Just as landlords don't want tenants to be around only 1 month. Men should also not want women who won't be around. At the same time, female tourists are generally not looking for men for the same reasons. If they're going to invest themselves into men, they're going to do it in places where they will get long term results. College campuses also tend to be quite dead during the weekends. Many students tend to go home for the weekend. . One thing I've noticed about college is there are huge amounts of students in between classes. It's kind of like high school. So if you know there's classes that end at 1:30, then that's when you want to be on campus. At least that's how it is at USF.
Season. If you went to a riverwalk, you will find a lot more females during the summer than the winter. In fact, attractive females seem to prefer warmer weather and are very sensitive towards temperature. I've noticed that there tend to be more attractive females on sunny days of 80 degrees, as compared to cloudy days of 75. Always plan your days and weeks accordingly. Many stupid men will go out on the cloudy 75 degree day, not knowing the difference, and importance of choosing the right weather, but if you pay attention, you;ll notice a huge difference in the amount of foot traffic, often 25%, or more.
Quantity is not always good. Time square for example has a lot of people, but very few of them are attractive single women. What you get instead are a whole lot of ghetto men.
Never assume anything. I knew a male who assumed that NYC would be packed for fourth of July due to the fireworks show, but it wasn't. In fact, NYC is dead during July 4. One of the reasons is because attractive females get invited to private parties, bbqs out of town, etc. So they're all gone. Even at the site of the July 4 fire work show on the FDR, there were no attractive females despite the huge crowds. Huge crowds doesn't have to mean attractive females. A lot of them can just be families, or middle age people. New Years eve in time sq is another example. There are almost no attractive females there either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
He would never buy tickets, or go into the concerts. Instead, he would just hit on chics outside the venue.
Sounds like very good advice, actually.
Kinda like doing pickup after clubs and bars close, but way easier to blend in and approach girls (not to mention less wildcards, though many girls go to concerts with their man, if they are not single).

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds like very good advice, actually.
Kinda like doing pickup after clubs and bars close, but way easier to blend in and approach girls (not to mention less wildcards, though many girls go to concerts with their man, if they are not single).
Yeah infact there is a PUA that does it. His infields are on youtube too, he hits on women on the street after clubs/bars close and gets them. Its a real cheatcode lol

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cafes where people work. Usually guys are cheap as fuck and women frequent these places more. Also lots of lonewolves who are hoping for some guy (me) to talk to them. Also I like to frequent places with female staff, you would be surprised how easy it can be to get them or they are good to increase social momentum that day by warming up, or they can create good preselection.

But better to find a big place, where staff doesn't see everything that is happening all the time so social control is lowered. This is still an issue.

In all these years I cannot recall for the life of me other guys actually gaming girls. And I frequent such places a lot.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
MY MODEL(when i did DG):

Main Timeslot: 4-6 pm on week days ( prime time for SDLs)
The Key: I centre it all around metros.

1) The metro is a moving key spot itself with lots of passthrough traffic of hotties.
2) It takes me anywhere so i can stop at designated places eg key cafees, shopping areas & what i call zones eg.
There are eg chick magnet cafes where i will always find a gathering of savy chicks etc. which makes it all much ore easy.
Summer venues where girls go to show of and meet guys etc. I can also choose segment specific venues and areas where my perfect 8-10s have more propensity to appear.

Core model was Inspired by bacchus who did bus stops a lot. Sleazy on edgy/segment specific venues.

The availability in these routes in my city (prob more quantity of top women of the world than any other city) is to the level where i cant even approach all the hotties some days. That said, I dont do quantity approaches cause i find it extreme low ratio open to lay wise as a day game model.

I can also hit on the way home from work timings and particular zones (eg the walk zones for female friends on wknds as outlined etc.)

You gradually build and adjust the path Or "voyage" you create as you discover or explore new spots and the year changes where people hang. Talk to key social connectors to know where to go. Or just ask around. And go check them out. At the same time you can build venue & location specific understanding, scenarios and verbals eg reality paces that fits certain environments.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Glow Why is 4-6pm on weekdays a prime time for SDLs?
Its about their states at this hour. & the mass of what large pool of women do.
1) it is a timeslot most girls/women travel home from school/work etc and thus are in transit and looking for what to do after work..
2) its a shift of mood and state for free time activities..
Opening for an evening
they might not have plans.
Or they have social plans or hobby plans
or practical.
Social mood,
it might be the time they feel alone or are bored.
Where they come out to chill and hang in the sun etc.
maybe they have to do something practical but really just wanna chill or have fun etc.

Im thinking larger streams of them here - aka at large..
the mood and time of day just enables us more.

Field tested and confirmed by both me and Bachuss back when he was here.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi,

Where and when have you found best to cold approach for quantity of young women NOT with male counterpart?

City center on the weekend seems like my most successful outing so far. But it's such slim pickings usually???

Where do you get such great exposure in terms of quantity? Would especially like real world examples <3

Where are women, do they actually exist

Thank you, god bless
Depends on district, area , state , country.

As in where you are based.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Its about their states at this hour. & the mass of what large pool of women do.
1) it is a timeslot most girls/women travel home from school/work etc and thus are in transit and looking for what to do after work..
2) its a shift of mood and state for free time activities..
Opening for an evening
they might not have plans.
Or they have social plans or hobby plans
or practical.
Social mood,
it might be the time they feel alone or are bored.
Where they come out to chill and hang in the sun etc.
maybe they have to do something practical but really just wanna chill or have fun etc.

Im thinking larger streams of them here - aka at large..
the mood and time of day just enables us more.

Field tested and confirmed by both me and Bachuss back when he was here.
Heard the same from my advanced wings too .

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Core model was Inspired by bacchus who did bus stops a lot. Sleazy on edgy/segment specific venues.
Would be cool to have a more in depth guide on the process, if you can write it. I started reading the forums mostly because I wanted to approach girls in bus stops like Bacchus but I never quite understood his style by reading his stuff (the whole.... almost mystical... pacing... and... you know... lol), and I think he's not around anymore

>