Condoms take away the feeling

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey gents,

I'm just wondering what you guys think about using commons since they take the feeling during sex. Everyone knows they help to prevent stds and getting girls pregnant but still the above holds true. Of course some brands are better than others but I wonder what you guys think about the issue. For example if you're in a relationship and you trust the girl and she's not ovulating would you not use condoms during those times? Personally it just feels crazy to have sex over and over using condoms every time unless you don't use protection at least once in a while. I've just been curious about this. Thanks for any input.

~Yhaceed

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I mean, if it's a one night thing, you should probably use a condom. If you're dating her, ask her about birth control. Still risky but not nearly as much.

Jake.

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
That makes sense. I wasn't really thinking in terms of one night stands. The only setback for me is I can't last as long without them but I'm working on that. Thanks for replying.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If it's not a one time thing, then not lasting long can definitely be worked on. It just takes some training and mental discipline. Also, don't think of it as lasting long, more like lasting until you guys are satisfied. Girls do get sore, and they do want you to come as well. Just make sure you're both happy, whether that takes an hour or 15 minutes.

Jake.

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always feel like I'm fucking a horny barbie doll in a toy'r'us store when I put on that plastic.

I never cum when its on. But then again it could be a me problem since blowjobs don't make me cum either. Its a cause for further investigation.

But all in all, no. Condoms suck. But they're a need. A sucky need. Like broccoli.

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: fuck her harder

Had condom-sex with Veronica recently, I fucked her so hard that the bed shook violently (did somebody say "earthquake"?). Got me shooting off like a freaking sprinkler system.

Have fun with that ;)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yhaceed-

You will acclimate to frequent condom use if you use condoms all the time.

It's like if you always wear gloves. At first you won't be able to feel anything. But over time the brain dials up its sensitivity to signals coming from the hands. Same deal with the penis in a condom.

When you finally DO decide to go bareback, it feels incredible, because your penis has become so sensitive. But of course after a while barebacking, you acclimate to that too, and your sensitivity goes back down. Then when you put a condom on, sensation is reduced.

But if you wear condoms religiously, sensation comes back again.

Can be a fun way to introduce more passion into your relationships. Go on a "100% condoms" regimen for 1 or 2 months. Then take the condom off and bareback her. It'll be way more sensation for you both - wild times ensue. But you can't get that effect without the month or two off of barebacking.

Also, agreed with Ash. It's a lot easier to shag girls really hard with a condom on, especially when you're less sensitive. The risk of blowing a load in her raw is gone, which takes some of the excitement away. And sensation is down. You can usually go a lot harder, a lot longer, without coming close to ejaculation, which can lead to some pretty cool sex sessions.

Chase

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yhaceed,

I said the same until I got myself chlamydia. Since then, condom it is.

And that's because I got the symptoms, so I knew I had it. But most people who have chlamydia do not develop symptoms. Therefore they continue to spread the infection in good faith, without knowing it - including, possibly, your current girl, or yourself.

You can easily get clean with antibiotics. But then, your partner may have caught it as well, and reinfect you again.

Other STDs (I'm not even talking about AIDS), like gonorrhea, are becoming antibiotic resistant. What happen next? You keep it all your life?

Think about all this. Factor in the fact that, as seducers, we are multiplying the number of partners, and therefore the risk.

My own conclusion is, strict condom discipline. This also means staying firm when the girl is asking you to remove it because she wants to "feel" you. Or if she actually tries to remove it during the act.

Seppuku

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lost my virginity going bareback and got chlamydia. I actually had condoms but decided I'd rather have a better sensation. Stupid virgin Inbocca. Could have been way way worse. Ever since, I always keep a box in my nightstand and a few spares in the car.

I also second Ash and Chase's findings. It's a lot easier to plow the fuck out of girls when you're not worried about busting early, and that makes things way more fun.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I went through a period where I tried lots of different kinds of condoms, and found ones that 1. fit the best, and 2. feel the best. I now have two condoms that I go-to regularly and have lots of, and I don't use any others. For me they feel incredible.

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
As far as the stds I've heard that herbs like garlic get rid of syphillus. So I wouldn't be surprised if they could deal with chlamydia or anything else. Personally though I'm not exactly at that point. But I have gone long periods without a cold (which I think is related in a way to many other diseases) since I've taken advantage of these things off and on. As for the garlic of course it can mess up your social/sex life but it can be dealt with. In the end I'd still use condoms just not looking forward to it right now unless maybe I get used to it like Chase mentioned.

@Grandpooba
What brands are you talking about?

~Yhaceed

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yhaceed said:
What brands are you talking about?

The two I use are Sagami Original 002 L and Kimono Microthin L. Again, did a lot of trial and error to find the ones I liked the most. The Sagami ones are the best condoms I have ever used - they feel great.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What about when a girl gives you blowjobs, should you use a condom there as well if you're trying to get used to condoms during sex?

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
killerman said:
What about when a girl gives you blowjobs, should you use a condom there as well if you're trying to get used to condoms during sex?

If you want to be 100% safe and never get an STD the science says you should. If you live in Africa and are afraid of HIV I'd say better safe than sorry. Otherwise, if you are like most normal guys and actually want a blowjob? No way. It will kill the sensation for you and make it unpleasant for her as well.

Unless you get a special flavored condom for blowjobs (which do exist, but I'm told by girls still taste like shit) no girl in her right mind is going to go down on you with a condom on, it'd be like eating a bunch of latex gloves.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How long should you wear condoms for to get used to them? 24/7? Once a week for 2 months? Also I've recently purchased TheyFit condoms as you can customise them to your size by giving your measurements. Only been a week i've been trying them out. Will see how things work out with them. Also regarding different types of condoms, which ones should I try out? Would be good to get a list.

slazenger

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not a fan. I'll use them the first few times but if we're going to be poking on a regular basis then I'll pay for us both to get the full panoply of tests and then go bareback. I've had a vasectomy so no need to worry about unintended pre-humans. Wearing condoms during sex is like getting a foot massage while wearing slippers - I don't see the point, unless it's leading to a longer-term situation where you're not going to use them.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But one thing i'm wondering is is it possible to get a girl pregnant with pre cum? If going bareback i'd want to pull out before i'd cum so i dont get the girl pregnant but there still remains the problem of the pre cum. Can that get the girl pregnant?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
killerman said:
But one thing i'm wondering is is it possible to get a girl pregnant with pre cum? If going bareback i'd want to pull out before i'd cum so i dont get the girl pregnant but there still remains the problem of the pre cum. Can that get the girl pregnant?

From what I understand it can but isn't very likely because there's a relatively small amount of sperm. If I'm not mistaken a lot of pre-cum has either minimal sperm or dead sperm cells. Either way, women's bodies have natural defenses that kill sperm (which eliminates the chances of a damaged sperm reaching the egg) and an amount that small is very unlikely to get her pregnant BUT I suppose it's technically possible.

>