LR  Cramped Quarters

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
1,279
Been a while since I shared a lay report with you guys. Figured this one would serve well since I had to physically escalate inside of a car (a very small car, at that), which is sometimes really difficult to pull off smoothly. This was a girl I pulled from a concert venue a couple Saturdays ago.

Here's the story:

Went to eat with my buddy (Dan) and his girlfriend (Marcy) before the show. We’re meeting other people at the venue, so we’re just taking our time and having a couple beverages and watching the clock.

Arrive at the venue about 8:45. The opener started at 8:30. We do this intentionally, mostly. You bypass the rush of people getting into the place, and let’s face it: nobody gives a shit about the opener.

We head in and my buddy’s girl kind of wanders off, and he and I run into a friend of ours (Mark). We stand and chat for a bit and some really tall girl that knows my friend comes up and starts talking to him.

I have a convo going with Mark while Dan and this girl are talking, and I notice via peripherals that she keeps looking over at me while she’s talking to him.

This continues for a minute and Marcy comes up and gives the girl a big bear hug and now those three are all pow-wowing and I’m still talking to Mark.

Marcy turns and asks me if I’ve met Ari (the girl) and I say “no, I haven’t” and introduce myself to her, and Mark hovers while Marcy and Dan and Ari and I have some weird ass conversation about how they know each other.

Eventually, we get on some other topic and now it’s Mark and Marcy and Dan and I all talking, and the girl isn’t involved but stays put.

Marcy and her run off at some point, and Dan tells me he thinks Ari wants the pecker. We laugh and change the subject and blah blah blah whatever.

We are standing by the entrance still, music still playing.

There’s a bar in the front, and bar in the back, and bathrooms are right in front of us. It’s a high traffic area.

A couple more people/groups come through and we decide to move a bit out of the way of all the hubbub and get into the back where the concert is going on.

We stand by the bar in the back and these four girls stop and stand behind us for a moment, and then one of the girls taps me and asks me to take a picture of them.

She hands me her iPhone, Snapchat opened, for the pic.

The girl is short and thin, fairly young (early 20’s). Light brown hair and wearing what you’d expect to one of these country music shows in early November: tight blue jeans, greenish looking blouse and whatever kind of boots they’re wearing nowadays.

Doesn’t matter that she’s all covered up. You can tell a body when you see one.

They all lean into each other and I take a pic and she hops back over to look at it, and says she doesn’t like it and to take another. I look up at the other girls and yell at them “She said you all look really horrible in the photo!” and she laughs and I smile and tell her “Ok one more”.

She hops back over and this time I give them some instructions on what to do- i.e., “put your arm around her; you lean in a little more; brush your hair back over your shoulder; come on! smile more!” et cetera

(really so I don’t have to re-take the picture again, but also probably kind of cool that I’m guiding them and whatever)

I take the pic and she’s satisfied with it this time.

To shorten this, Marcy has them take pictures of us three and so now we have this group thing going where it’s me and Dan and Marcy and Mark and these four girls by the bar.

This has now been a week and a half ago, so I can’t remember a ton of conversation, but I get a good bubble going on with the girl that initially asked me to take the pics.

At some point she asks me to take a selfie with her, Snapchat of course, and then asks me what my name is. Again, I suck at introducing myself to people immediately, which I should probably get a grip on like ASAP. Anyway, she says her name is Hailey.

I see her type into the Snapchat photo “JJ!! Lol so hot” and then saves it.

Yep.

The headliners starting now and I tell the girls to come up with us by the stage. We can’t really get too close, but get as close as possible.

She’s standing beside me at first, and I’m talking to whoever is in my periphery (just having a good time).

At some point, she’s in front of me. I put my arm around her waist and pull her back into me. She turns around, not knowing who’s doing this, and then gives me the big doe eyes when she sees it’s me. Instantly backs up into me and wraps her arm around my hip.

This goes on for a while, and then I go to get a beer.

I thought there was a chance the girls might go mingle elsewhere at some point. But they didn’t. Perhaps her friends kind of got the gist of what was going down with Hailey and I. Don’t know.

So we basically all hang out and over the course of the next hour or so meet all of her friends, and we’re all this big, friendly group now. Dan and Marcy (Mark has since disappeared) and me and the four girls.

The concert gets over and the girls invite me to go with them to something called “Lucid” which is a nightclub or something. I tell them I drove so I can’t stray and they’re like “aww ok” and Hailey tells me we should exchange numbers. Which I was going to do anyway, but cool that she asked.

So I do, but then this conversation ensues where she wants to go get food and asks me again if there’s any way I can leave my friends. I initially say “not really, they’re with me, and I’m driving” but then ask her if she can get me home if I let them take my vehicle.

She says she can.

I tell Dan and Marcy that I’m leaving with this girl to go get food and tell Dan just to drive my vehicle home and I’ll come get it later. They know the drill, so a bit of laughter and encouragement ensues here, even as Hailey is standing right there with me haha.

I leave with Hailey in her car. It’s a 2-door black Honda Civic. She asks me where I want to go get food, and there’s a Taco Bell so I tell her “just pull in there” and she stops like we’re going to get out, so I say “no, just go through the drive thru”.

She asks where we’re going to eat the food and I tell her we can just take it back to her place. She says “Well, I live with my parents!” in a slightly-embarrassed-but-feeling-me-out-about-it manner.

We’re right next to a 24 hour Wal Mart parking lot, so I think about telling her to just go park in the parking lot there so we can eat our food. But, I’m not hungry at all and really just want to rail her out, so I tell her to just drive and I’ll give directions.

Have her pull into a gas station and I get out and grab a couple 24 oz tall cans of Bud Light, and then I have her drive us out of town down airport road and out past a golf course. A buddy of mine’s brother lives out this way. I’d only been out here a few times because he’s mechanic and winterizes my boat every year.

She asks where we’re going and I just say rather straight-faced, “we’re going to eat our food”.

We get out past his house and I’m not real sure where I’m taking her either. I crack open both of our beers and she says “thanks” and looks at me and takes a sip.

We’re still driving.

I see what appears to be a lease road, so I have her take it. Turns out to be someone’s driveway haha. So we turn around and we’re kind of just road tripping and talking and I tell her I’m not even really hungry and don’t want my food. She says she’s kind of hungry but might just save it for in the morning.

I see another farm road and have her pull into it and drive down about 500 feet and have her shut the car off. Pretty sure she knows whats up because she immediately takes her seat belt off and turns toward me.

I ask her if she had fun tonight. She says yes. I ask her if she’s still having fun. She says yes. I ask her if she wants to have a little more fun. She laughs and says “ummmm I don’t know haha”.

There’s a console between us. I grab her arm and pull her toward me and we kiss for about 5 seconds. I pull back and look her in the eyes and she initiates another kiss. Now there’s some tongue action.

Then I tell her it’s uncomfortable with “this thing” in the way (looking down at the middle console), and tell her we should try to get in the back. She says “for what?” and giggles.

“I just want to kiss you a little bit”

Haha, pretty innocent, right? I’m’ guessing she probably would not have complied with this if I told her I wanted to strip her naked and ram my cock in her.

So we get in the back, and it’s very cramped. Almost worse than being in the front seat with the console in the way. I stop for a moment and I’m trying to fuck with the front drivers seat to move it up and give us more room. She actually says “hang on” and moves it herself, since she knows where the controls are at.

We resume.

I get my hands under her shirt and they’re cold from the weather. She giggles and twitches, but eventually my hands warm up on her torso. I take my shirt off and her hands are also cold on me, so I tell her we should start the car back up and turn the heat on.

I stop and turn the car on and fuck with the controls for a minute until I feel some good heat coming out of the ducts.

We resume, again.

I take her boots off. Then take my shoes off.

This is taking way too long.

I decide to just have her touch me, so I put her hand on my hard dick and start kissing her neck. She rubs it through my jeans, so I just undo my belt and take it out. She strokes it up and down as I continue to kiss, lick and gently bite her neck.

She’s still fully clothed except for her boots that we removed.

I stop kissing her and lean back as much as I can with my body now pointed toward her, so she goes down on me. I tell her “we’re going to have to take your shirt off” and she stops for a moment and undoes a couple buttons and then just pulls it up over her head and throws it in the front seat.

I remove her bra and throw it up there with her shirt. She starts giving me head again.

This girl must be one of those that likes giving head because she’s moaning and she’s doing it and her body is shaking a bit. I pull her head off of my cock and she’s literally gasping for air she is breathing so uncontrollably heavy. I push her back and unbutton her jeans and take them along with her panties off in a single motion. She lifts her hips up to help me get them off, so I know she was definitely ready to get fucked.

I get my legs down into the floorboard as good as I can given the limited amount of space, even with the driver’s side seat all the way forward. Pull her ass toward me and she falls on her back on the seat.

Her legs in the air, one foot pointed between the space between the two front seats and the other up against the frame of the small back window, I finally enter her. She was so wet from giving me head that I just slid right in.

I fuck her like this for a while, every once in a while lifting her up to kiss me. It was really the only position that worked, given the space available. I would have actually had her get out and fucked her on the hood of the car or something haha, but it was probably 40 degrees out that night.

We fucked for a while and I wasn’t able to get off because I’d drank 5 or 6 drinks, but she seemed to enjoy herself quite thoroughly.

You know how some girl’s cum is liquid (like piss, basically) and then other girl’s cum is thicker and milkier? Well she was a milky-cum girl and I had this caked around the base of my shaft and all in my ball hair. Just thought I’d share. ;)

After I decide I can’t cum, we stop and I lay down onto her and kiss her breasts and shoulders a bit and talk to her for a few minutes. She asked me if I came, and if it was good. I said I couldn’t cum because I was drinking alcohol, but that I definitely would have if not for that, and that I definitely enjoyed myself immensely.

Eventually, we get our clothes back on and it’s about 2:30 in the morning and she drives me home. I am beat, so I head right inside (after a few farewell kisses) and go right to sleep.

This one was easy, because I knew it was pretty obvious the girl liked me since she kept her and her friends hovering there with me all night at the concert. I didn’t really have any trouble getting her to:

(a) Let me just come with her, instead of going for more partying/drinks with her group
(b) Have her drive basically wherever the hell I wanted her to
(c) Get her kissing me right away
(d) Give me really no resistance at all other than a “what for?” when I moved us to the backseat

Although, I think the thing that really got her buy-in to get in the backseat with me so easily though, was that I'd said I just wanted to kiss a little bit. This gives her the opportunity to tell herself something like "well, we were just going to make out and that's it... and so the rest kinda... "just happened". Not to mention grabbing the extra alcoholic beverages on the way and taking a country cruise. Sort of had that adventure type of feel to the interaction after that point. Two kids tearing up some dirt roads and having some fun, not knowing where we're going or what we're doing.

She was a lot of fun. Very nice body, young and pretty. Super sweet, and probably not super experienced (have had way better blow jobs and she just kind of laid there and panted and clutched me while I fucked her).


J.J.
 

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
430
Nice job JJ. I haven't done a dirt road fuck in 25 years. I always enjoyed them. The smallest car I did it in was a Plymouth Horizon which was my wife's car. You got me beat.

Sgent
 

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,694
Nice JJ.

What prevented you from taking her to your place? Not that a good car-lay isn't a nice change...
 

BrownHole

Space Monkey
space monkey
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
12
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Great LR Bro i always get a lil excited before i click lol, i just wanted to know do you not trim your pubes? I always shave/nair my nads since I feel like girls wouldn't be as enthusiastic about sucking hairy balls.
 

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
3,890
Another nice lay, NJ!

Comments:

NarrowJ said:
She’s standing beside me at first, and I’m talking to whoever is in my periphery (just having a good time).

At some point, she’s in front of me. I put my arm around her waist and pull her back into me. She turns around, not knowing who’s doing this, and then gives me the big doe eyes when she sees it’s me. Instantly backs up into me and wraps her arm around my hip.

This goes on for a while, and then I go to get a beer.

This is a key part of the interaction: really dominant physical touch, mixed in with surprise that turns into pleasant surprise ("Who put his arm around my waist? I hope it's JJ... It IS JJ! :D").

And then you leave first.

NarrowJ said:
The concert gets over and the girls invite me to go with them to something called “Lucid” which is a nightclub or something. I tell them I drove so I can’t stray and they’re like “aww ok” and Hailey tells me we should exchange numbers. Which I was going to do anyway, but cool that she asked.

So I do, but then this conversation ensues where she wants to go get food and asks me again if there’s any way I can leave my friends. I initially say “not really, they’re with me, and I’m driving” but then ask her if she can get me home if I let them take my vehicle.

She says she can.

Another key moment here.

You've already escalated things pretty well with her, but then the friends wanted to drag her and you to a nightclub.

If you say yes, lots of noise, dancing, you've followed them and it's 4 of them and 1 of you or you had to drag your friends along to chase after some girl, and there's a good chance she just sucks up her validation or gets frustrated at the stagnation and leaves.

Instead, you say no, and she changes the offer to "Hey, I want to get food, can you and I go do that just the two of us?"

Far more favorable scenario.

NarrowJ said:
I leave with Hailey in her car. It’s a 2-door black Honda Civic. She asks me where I want to go get food, and there’s a Taco Bell so I tell her “just pull in there” and she stops like we’re going to get out, so I say “no, just go through the drive thru”.

Good call; getting out and sitting in some brightly-lit restaurant and both of you filling your bellies with food is not so conducive to seduction.

NarrowJ said:
She asks where we’re going to eat the food and I tell her we can just take it back to her place. She says “Well, I live with my parents!” in a slightly-embarrassed-but-feeling-me-out-about-it manner.

We’re right next to a 24 hour Wal Mart parking lot, so I think about telling her to just go park in the parking lot there so we can eat our food. But, I’m not hungry at all and really just want to rail her out, so I tell her to just drive and I’ll give directions.

Have her pull into a gas station and I get out and grab a couple 24 oz tall cans of Bud Light, and then I have her drive us out of town down airport road and out past a golf course. A buddy of mine’s brother lives out this way. I’d only been out here a few times because he’s mechanic and winterizes my boat every year.

She asks where we’re going and I just say rather straight-faced, “we’re going to eat our food”.

We get out past his house and I’m not real sure where I’m taking her either. I crack open both of our beers and she says “thanks” and looks at me and takes a sip.

We’re still driving.

I see what appears to be a lease road, so I have her take it. Turns out to be someone’s driveway haha. So we turn around and we’re kind of just road tripping and talking and I tell her I’m not even really hungry and don’t want my food. She says she’s kind of hungry but might just save it for in the morning.

I see another farm road and have her pull into it and drive down about 500 feet and have her shut the car off. Pretty sure she knows whats up because she immediately takes her seat belt off and turns toward me.

All really well handled.

NarrowJ said:
I ask her if she had fun tonight. She says yes. I ask her if she’s still having fun. She says yes. I ask her if she wants to have a little more fun. She laughs and says “ummmm I don’t know haha”.

I snorted out loud at this one. Way to be ambiguously suggestive.

NarrowJ said:
Then I tell her it’s uncomfortable with “this thing” in the way (looking down at the middle console), and tell her we should try to get in the back. She says “for what?” and giggles.

“I just want to kiss you a little bit”

Haha, pretty innocent, right? I’m’ guessing she probably would not have complied with this if I told her I wanted to strip her naked and ram my cock in her.

Yeah, that's a great response there.

NarrowJ said:
You know how some girl’s cum is liquid (like piss, basically) and then other girl’s cum is thicker and milkier? Well she was a milky-cum girl and I had this caked around the base of my shaft and all in my ball hair. Just thought I’d share. ;)

I like to keep a box of wipes on hand for quick cleanup when you don't have time for or access to a shower. Otherwise it takes about 20 Kleenex to get that stuff out.

NarrowJ said:
Although, I think the thing that really got her buy-in to get in the backseat with me so easily though, was that I'd said I just wanted to kiss a little bit. This gives her the opportunity to tell herself something like "well, we were just going to make out and that's it... and so the rest kinda... "just happened". Not to mention grabbing the extra alcoholic beverages on the way and taking a country cruise. Sort of had that adventure type of feel to the interaction after that point. Two kids tearing up some dirt roads and having some fun, not knowing where we're going or what we're doing.

She was a lot of fun. Very nice body, young and pretty. Super sweet, and probably not super experienced (have had way better blow jobs and she just kind of laid there and panted and clutched me while I fucked her).


J.J.

Nice keys to the lay there, J.J.

Also, good instincts / flexibility. You were going to shrug it off and say, "Eh, I'll meet up with her later," when her friends wanted to do the club, then she served you the, "Are you sure you can't find a way to leave and get some food with me?" pitch, and you turned and knocked it out of the park. Like a Venus fly trap, man... as soon as you felt that tickle on your whiskers, the jaws snapped shut.

Chase
 

Sky

Space Monkey
space monkey
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
20
Location
Australia
Just wondering what happened to @NarrowJ ? It has been a couple years since he's been active. My guess is that he's settled down?
 

ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
5,177
Maybe...

or as he once noted himself,
he will definitely go to hell

Because he fuck a girl at the cemetery! HAHAHAHAHA
 
Top