Creating Anticipation with Questions and Commands

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There's a lot of different tech for this, but I wanted to throw out a couple of easy ones. Quick note on the effect - creating anticipation heightens emotions like uncertainty, confusion, excitement, and interest, and puts a woman's mind on alert, making her pay more attention to you and regard you as a stronger / more commanding man. It does all kinds of good things for both building attraction, and stripping away resistance and objections... the more anticipation you can build, generally, the smoother your seductions will go.

To build anticipation, you want to imply that something is about to happen - you're going to give her a command, or you're going to tell her something fascinating, or you're going to do something exciting - but leave her hanging for a moment (or longer), the same as a cliffhanger at the end of an exciting episode of your favorite TV show or book series or movie. "What happens next? I have to know!" That's the feeling you want her having... and the more you can draw that feeling out, while creating a worthy impact when you finally get her her answer, the more powerful the effect.

Some quick and easy anticipation tech:

1. Leaning in and telling a girl "You know what?..." and then stopping, staring in her eyes, and smiling quizzically. She'll sit there and say, "What... What?" You can follow this up with a compliment on something you've just realized: "You're actually pretty smart, aren't you?" or a flirty tease: "You just like to bust people's stones, don't you?"

2. Commanding a girl with something like, "Sit down," the implication being that you're going to engage in some very important, meaningful conversation. Then, just take a long time to sit, get yourself adjusted, and start talking to her... 6 to 10 seconds of pause (assuming the two of you were standing next to the chairs or sofa or bench, and both sat immediately) is usually good here. You can begin with some substantial conversation here, referencing something interesting she mentioned to you earlier: "So tell me about this open relationship thing you've been doing with guys in..." "So tell me about this whole explore-all-of-Europe-before-I'm-25 goal you have going on..." "Tell me about this reasoning you have behind why you decided to do something with your life you don't enjoy instead of something you really want to do."

3. Telling a girl to stop when you notice something she's doing or something about her under the surface. This one's a bit more advanced - you've actually got to be realizing interesting things behind what a woman's telling you, or things she's doing. So, she might have been talking for a while, and you say, "Wait, stop... hold up, stop talking a second. I just realized something." Then let it hang; she may say "what," or she may just stare at you in anticipation. And you follow it up with something relevant and ideally revealing, such as, "You don't even realize you're contradicting your own reason for wanting that, do you?" or, "You can't seem to stop biting your lip as you're talking to me. Is there something you want to tell me that you're not?" You have to be mindful to do this warmly and not confrontational, though - it's not a challenge, it's a revelation... a realization. It should be eye-opening rather than something that puts her on the defensive.

Anyway, those are just a few to get you started. I'm sure you fellas have plenty of your own anticipation-builders you can contribute here too.

Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Chase,

I just watched Moneyball last night and one thing I want to make note of as well is body language and voice tones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAnh_ZLGrcE Clip of Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt from the movie.

1. You never want to come off as whiny.
* You're the lead and you're taking charge
* You have a clear objective and reasoning in mind
(Brad Pitt rarely explains himself and just does things because He KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS)

2. Brad Pitt's voice tone and body language
* He's relaxed and completely in charge
* His voice just forces you to listen

3. Making the right statement/ asking the right question
* You don't have time to bead around the bush
* You need lovers/girlfriends who are either with you or not (This also goes for people and supporters)
* Say things clearly and calmly so you won't have to repeat yourself

Make your woman listen to you and remind them that you're in charge. You must set the frame that you are the leader and although you move clam and slow your time is completely valuable and you only spend it with valuable people.

Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey Dave,

These are some fantastic takeaways, yeah. You're actually getting into the more advanced stuff here of uber-dominant leadership and not having time for people who will waste your time and can't give you their full support for your efforts. It's actually really good stuff, but it's beyond what most guys will delve into... you need some hard purpose that you subscribe to religiously to be able to pull this off.

Anyway, you seem like you've been on a tremendous learning curve, man. Your ability to analyze and tear things apart is looking pretty solid. How long have you been studying girls / relationships / leadership, etc., for?

Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase said:
Hey Dave,

These are some fantastic takeaways, yeah. You're actually getting into the more advanced stuff here of uber-dominant leadership and not having time for people who will waste your time and can't give you their full support for your efforts. It's actually really good stuff, but it's beyond what most guys will delve into... you need some hard purpose that you subscribe to religiously to be able to pull this off.

Anyway, you seem like you've been on a tremendous learning curve, man. Your ability to analyze and tear things apart is looking pretty solid. How long have you been studying girls / relationships / leadership, etc., for?

Chase

Thanks Chase,

*3 years of quality and in depth immersion in several fields for relationships and girls.

*My parents raised me to be a leader.

*Other miscellaneous areas that have contributed to my success in these areas.

Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Dave,

Just_Dave said:
*My parents raised me to be a leader.

That's fascinating. Sounds like you had some very forward-thinking folks. A plethora of the most successful individuals in history come from families where they were trained from a young age to be skilled at this or that, leadership included; Alexander the Great was trained almost from birth in both warfare and governance, as one example. Outside of leadership, other examples abound as well: Mozart trained on piano from age 3; Tiger Woods at golf and Michael Jackson at dance starting at age 2. There are a number of successful singers and actors who come from families of successful singers and actors; even Donald Trump was raised in real estate from an early age by a father in the real estate business.

Nothing's ever a guarantee - there's still your own hard work to put in, and whatever breaks you catch or don't catch along the way - but having a solid pedigree of training and conditioning from a young age to be successful at something is a strong advantage that most people never get.

Anyway, cool stuff.

Chase

>