Critique Please: New Social Circle

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys, new here – scanned the forums a bit though and already learned a ton. Thanks to Chase for putting together this AMAZING website. Wow, it's helped me with so much.

I've got pretty tight attraction game. And I've got good fundamentals. I'm sexy and girls want me. My hurdle is sealing the deal, and knowing how to do that. Today, I met up with a new social circle. It has three girls, one of them is girlfriend to one of our close friends. We were chilling at a coffee shop, then went to grill at the park.

While we were there, got some light sexual talk going on with the three girls, and they were loving it. In this social circle, I'm a very unique guy to it. Most of the guys have never left their hometown, and have jobs. At best they're going to college. I've lived in San Diego and Austin, have been self-employed since 19, closed five-figures worth of deals in a month, and most importantly, know about girls chase. ;)

So generating attraction with these girls is extremely easy. I was just chilling teasing one of the girls. She was loving it, and punches me lightly. I flex and tell her to "feel my stomach". She loved it, and wraps her arms around me. The second single girl was in to me as well. As we were playing ultimate frisbee, I was giving her shit about how she didn't have a chance against me. She backed her ass into me and I held around her waist.

Even the third girl was very touchy. I kept things more "friendly" with her, as her boyfriend is cool, and she seems like she'd be a great friend to have.

Of course, at the end of the day, we all went home, and now I'm fucking horny! I keep wondering what I should've done to get one of the girls. I know I had all the attraction, I'm just struggling to think of what I should've done next. There were more guys than girls there, and obviously, all the guys want the girls. That being said, I was the only one building attraction with them. It was a new social circle, and I had a blast. I felt to myself like I didn't want to make things awkward, and I wanted to keep hanging out with them.

I'd love to hear what you guys have done in situations like these, and what you would've done in your position. In hindsight, while we were playing frisbee, I left to grab water for everyone. I could've easily asked one of the girls to come with me, and got contact information to meet up later.

Also, one other thing was, I really liked both the girls! I loved flirting with them and touching them. Do I need to just pick one of them? Should I decide immediately on meeting girls like this who I'd like to hook up with, and then focus most of my flirting on her? It seems like when I flirt with both of them, it puts me in a little awkward spot.

I'm confident with my cold approach and online dating skills. Should I just forget about fucking these girls and hang with them instead, then fuck any outlier girls who come into the circle? These girls seemed like the core group.

I have a habit of overthinking things, and I think that might be the case right now. I'd love to hear how I can approach things simply, and have the right mindset from the get go, rather than just turning the girls and myself on, then going home with blue balls!

Also, about this current situation – would you recommend anything in particular? I would love to sleep with one (or both!) of these girls!

Thanks.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gifted,

I'd love to hear what you guys have done in situations like these, and what you would've done in your position. In hindsight, while we were playing frisbee, I left to grab water for everyone. I could've easily asked one of the girls to come with me, and got contact information to meet up later.

Grabbing a number is exactly what you should have done (of the one you found most attractive). You could have peaced out and then immediately texted the one you liked the most and "continued" the sexual talk just with her over text. You would have protected her reputation, not put down the other girls, and continued the escalation all with one stone!

I'm confident with my cold approach and online dating skills. Should I just forget about fucking these girls and hang with them instead, then fuck any outlier girls who come into the circle? These girls seemed like the core group.

You should be cold approaching girls while you're single regardless of which ones you like in your social circle. If you end up spending too much time on them in your social circle without cold approaching, you'll spend too many mental cycles on them raising them on a pedestal when you could be out meeting amazing, single, unattached women who aren't stuck in your social circle.

That being said, just grab the number of the one you find the most attractive, send her a few sexual texts, and then invite her over to your place so you can escalate toward sex. I wouldn't hit on both of them as you might be playing with fire and end up sleeping with neither! A threesome is an option, but it's advanced, and you probably want to become good at cold approach first before you attempt to set one up. ;)

- Franco

>