Crusier's improvement

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey back into the game.

met a really cute girl from Hinge and set up a date at noon near my crib. We call her Vivi.

the text game prior was just super great.

during the date it didn't feel as great but I was trying. I tried invoking some sexual stuff but she wasn't really accepting my frames like other girls do.

start of date led her through the menu tell her whats good and what's not.

I do a lot of deep diving and she has some stuff to say, but I cant tell if she's just scared or a little awkward because she's not really responding to questions well.

I start to amp the date up.
her: So i already told you what i kinda like and dont like what do you find intruiging?
Me: other than coffee, I find the topic of sex to be the most interesting to me, there is just so much to it.
her: oh really....hmm i dont really think of sex a lot
me: its not just that but look at the over all impact of it, like we are genetically made to reproduce and you guys goal is have kids with our sperm.

** this is when she started to really engage and zoomed her focus in I could feel it.
after more sex talk

me: I really like talking about taboo things with people untouched topics
her: yeah you can really know a person better than all the vanilla stuff.
me: yeah like sex is one of those examples, talking about it,...doing it too *smiles devilishly*
her: haha i guess soo
me: Yeah i really feel like girls who dont cum in sex arent hving sex. like for me it just gets me going like i like doing that, i feel im more of a provider
**shes zoning in
her: oh wow thats great to know not many guys are like that actually, like yeah i mean sex can be great
*this is my q to bring her home

the pull:
me: hey i gotta show you this really cool thing at my house (to a show we were talking about earlier)
her: what is it
me: it sounds sketch but itll ruin the surprise like just trust me my house is 2 min away just check it out for like 5 min then u can leave
her: sure i guess so, gotta hang with my dad later so itll have to be quick
me: yea sure of course

we leave the restaurant text her my addy
im like finally i want to bae her up. 2 min later

her: hey sorry my dad just called me, dont think i can make it sorry :/
me: aw bummer..
me: well it was nice meeting you.
her: lol sorry! but it was nice meeting you too!

I'm going to text her tomorrow saying how I had a great time with her and want to keep moving forward, i know she has a busy week. Im really in the middle of meeting her quickly at a location close to her house for an hour and then 3rd date going to my place.
but I kinda just do 2nd date at my house and make some food... ughhhhh what to dooo wanna move fast but i think i need to build more of a connection with her. it was towards the end of the date, so I guess ill have to implement that for the next part of that for the date. she has a tat if that says anything. Need to tease her more and challenge a little to gauge her.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey nice FR man!

Sounded like you really got her warmed up with the convo about sex. Lol at her classic uninterested response when you first brought up sex. I feel like that always happens because the girl is waiting to see if you’ll judge them/how comfortable you are talking about it.

Where were you sitting in relation to her and what was your kino like? Kino is my go to way to build compliance and maybe some more kino would have made her more aroused/comfortable to go back to your place with you.

Also this line:
me: it sounds sketch but itll ruin the surprise like just trust me my house is 2 min away just check it out for like 5 min then u can leave
Sounds sketch lol. I feel like it’s too logical. Instead say something more general and more fun, making it seem casual, as you lead the girl back to your place.

I’m not an expert by any means, but those were my initial thoughts after reading your FR. Keep putting in work dude!

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey nice FR man!

Sounded like you really got her warmed up with the convo about sex. Lol at her classic uninterested response when you first brought up sex. I feel like that always happens because the girl is waiting to see if you’ll judge them/how comfortable you are talking about it.

Where were you sitting in relation to her and what was your kino like? Kino is my go to way to build compliance and maybe some more kino would have made her more aroused/comfortable to go back to your place with you.

Also this line:

Sounds sketch lol. I feel like it’s too logical. Instead say something more general and more fun, making it seem casual, as you lead the girl back to your place.

I’m not an expert by any means, but those were my initial thoughts after reading your FR. Keep putting in work dude!
Oh dude I just saw this! And I was sitting across from her. I think sitting at a bar or next to her would have been better and involved more kino. Thanks for your input I appreciate it. And yes looking back that totally did seem sketch maybe why she didn’t fully commit to coming over.

an improvement I would make would be: hey let’s get out of here my place is right up the hill, I’ll show you this cool poster i got from the store then you can leave but you gotta promise me one thing, we are not having sex.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your welcome bro! Glad to see you continuing to take action too. I always sit next to girls when I meet up with them at a bar or cafe. It’s a lot easier to initiate incidental touch that way as you escalate into stronger kino.

an improvement I would make would be: hey let’s get out of here my place is right up the hill, I’ll show you this cool poster i got from the store then you can leave but you gotta promise me one thing, we are not having sex.

That seems pretty good. I would make it even simpler. Take her hand and say ‘let’s get out of here’. Then if she asks ‘where?’ you can say a variety of things depending on what you have seeded during the interaction, like ‘I’m taking you to see something cool’. Then if she asks ‘what?’ then you can mention the poster. If she declines and she mentions not having sex then that’s when you could make a joke about how the closest you’ll get to that is having a pillow fight or something else silly. Or you could act all surprised, ‘sex? Of course we’re not having sex!’. I personally wouldn't even mention sex during the pull unless the girl brings it up first, though being the first one to say ‘we are not having sex’ can be good sometimes.

>