current relationship isn’t the best

Jimmyshap

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ve been seeing one person at a time for safety reasons during covid. The current is from bumble. We met on Monday and again on Thursday. Today she had plans for the fourth. But she came over this morning for breakfast and “cuddling.” In reality she came over to eat breakfast and have sex.

She says the is asexual but always initiates sex. She wants to text a lot. But she also just moved here a day before quarantine started. So I am one of her only two friends.

I’m getting so many mixed signals. She acts like she likes me and wants to be with me and enjoys our intimacy. However, she also says things that indicate she is considering walking away. I know she isn’t someone I would ever fall in love with. But with quarantine I’m trying to date one woman at a time and i’m already on my third quarantine gf. Should I back off and see if she’ll chase? After Thursday she made it seem like she may not want to see me again. So I didn’t text her the next day and by two she texted me. Then things went back to normal. Today she acted kinda weird when leaving. Maybe this is normal for girls who aren’t crazy high interest. But I think if I am going to commit to one girl maybe she should have more interest in me. I have hated dating during this time though. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’ve been in three relationships back to back with girls I didn’t like. There was a girl I did like too. We met on bumble and had drinks then hooked up within two hours. She’s a small town girl and I could tell I made her feel like a slut. Never got her back. But i know there are plenty of girls available and I can find one I like. I cancelled a date Thursday to see this girl again and am now wondering if that was the wrong move. Am I being paranoid about the virus and should I just date normally. I really don’t know.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Am I being paranoid about the virus and should I just date normally. I really don’t know.

Do you have any serious underlying health condition?

I mean it's going to be a while before the pandemic changes any time soon and unless you're living perfectly to the CDC guidelines (which idk anyone whose actually doing that) your probably going to get it sooner or later.

I'd just date normally unless you have a reason to be so cautious. (In which case if you're having a girl over frequently who isn't super strict and safe herself then you'll probably just get it from her lol)

I'd just date normally bro.

Also with this chick your caring to much. Read her actions not her words. So long as she's initiating texting and and coming over for sex your doing fine.

If she's coming over and not having sex with you then kick her out. She'll get the idea and be ready to jump your bones next time around.

Hope that helps, it's certainly a weird time for dating !

Jimmyshap

Space Monkey
space monkey
Do you have any serious underlying health condition?

I mean it's going to be a while before the pandemic changes any time soon and unless you're living perfectly to the CDC guidelines (which idk anyone whose actually doing that) your probably going to get it sooner or later.

I'd just date normally unless you have a reason to be so cautious. (In which case if you're having a girl over frequently who isn't super strict and safe herself then you'll probably just get it from her lol)

I'd just date normally bro.

Also with this chick your caring to much. Read her actions not her words. So long as she's initiating texting and and coming over for sex your doing fine.

If she's coming over and not having sex with you then kick her out. She'll get the idea and be ready to jump your bones next time around.

Hope that helps, it's certainly a weird time for dating !

i think you have a good point. her actions indicate that she likes me. and she has initiated sex every time. she also claims to be asexual but doesn’t act like it. but then she says things like she could take or leave our intimacy when i asked if she likes being intimate with me. but like you said her actions indicate she does.

Jimmyshap

Space Monkey
space monkey
she just stopped texting me sunday evening. i was on chat here and spoke with @Gunwitch and i took his advice and everything worked exactly as he predicted. i just held off on texting and today she messaged me on the gram almost 48 hours later. holding tight was the way to go. we have plans for thursday. finding good relationship advice isn’t easy and it seems that i’m in the right place.

>