Cute cashier not returning call or answering text

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hello Girlschase forum.

First of all i wanna thank girlschase.com for having helped me alot the past week or two. Definitely the best website out there for game.

Some basic info:
-i'm 19 years old and the cashier is around 17-19 years old.

Now, to my point.
Yesterday (Sunday) around 1 pm i got a cashier's phone number. I stood in line, had a little note with my contact information on, and my plan was to give it to her and tell her to get in touch and wish her good day and get outta there. But then i realized i were the only person in the line so i decided to go direct instead.

It went like this:
Me: "I think you look insanely cute"
Cashier: "... what?" (Didnt hear me i think)
Me: "i said i think you look cute" and gave her a smile. My heart was racing.
Cashier: *glowing up, smiling and laughing a wee bit* "uhmmm thank you haha"
Me: "can i take you out sometime?" (I smiled and made eye contact the whole time
Cashier: "*giggle* but we dont know eachother so well"
Me: "yeah, but we could" and smiled
Cashier: *smiling to herself*
Me: *give her my pen* "here, you can drop your number on the receipt"
Cashier: "okayyyy hihi" *wrote her number down*
Me: "thank you....".......

And then idk what i said, and i walked away and said have a nice day (maybe, not sure). The only thing i had bought was a lil protein bar, but then i couldnt feel it anywhere, so i walked back towards the register in a maybe awkward way, but then i felt it in my pocket and i turned around and walked away in a normal pace, no rush, keeping my cool.

I was so fucking euphoric. I had gotten her fucking number. When i got back home i waited 20 minutes and sent her a "Hey (her name that was on her uniform), it is me (my name) from the supermarket. Save my number :)" text.

Hours went by and still no response. So at 7.20 pm i decided to try and call her. The *doot.....doot...* sound came up but then it stopped and i said "hello?" And i looked at my phone and it was hung up. Weird. Try again. *doot...doot...* and then there was some scratching when it got picked up for half a second and then it hung up. Weird, she is probably still at work i thought.

So today i tried calling her again while walking back from the barber around 4.30 pm. Went straight to the voicemail as if her phone was turned off or my number was blocked.

My thoughts: If she gave me the wrong number, the random 3rd person would have told me by now. I think it is her number.

My question to you guys: Wtf do i do from here? Do i try and call her again in 3 days? What if she doesnt pick it up there? I wanna be persistent with this girl, she's so fucking beautiful. I wont give up just yet.

Thanks in advance
Peter

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Peter, congrats on getting the number.

Personally, I think you're interaction with her is only ok. Didn't really hook her that well or create intrigue, and she did seem super nervous. notice how she doesn't respond to "Yeah but we could get to know each other." She just smiles. She probably didn't want to reject you outright, or was just super shy.

Also, you called her way to early after texting her. should have given her at least a day.

Going forward, no more phone calls with this girl, she's not responsive to them. And unfortunately it doesn't look that great, but it's not totally lost.

Text her in a couple days something that is easy to respond to and low investment, as you're chasing too hard right now. "Hey troublemaker, what fun things are you up to today?"

If she doesn't respond to that, wait another few days, then, "Uh oh - radio silence....do I need to throw on my tights and cape to come rescue you? ;) "

Chances are you're not going to hear anything though. Best of luck. :)

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

Personally, I think you're interaction with her is only ok. Didn't really hook her that well or create intrigue, and she did seem super nervous. notice how she doesn't respond to "Yeah but we could get to know each other." She just smiles. She probably didn't want to reject you outright, or was just super shy.

Also, you called her way to early after texting her. should have given her at least a day.

Going forward, no more phone calls with this girl, she's not responsive to them. And unfortunately it doesn't look that great, but it's not totally lost.

Text her in a couple days something that is easy to respond to and low investment, as you're chasing too hard right now. "Hey troublemaker, what fun things are you up to today?"

If she doesn't respond to that, wait another few days, then, "Uh oh - radio silence....do I need to throw on my tights and cape to come rescue you? ;) "

It would be a bit weird calling her a troublemaker since im basically a stranger, or? Idk, she werent responsive to my text either. I know my intereaction could be alot better but people started showing up behind me. Felt like i didnt have infinite time. I just wanna salvage it from here.

I read in one of Chase's articles that you could call the same night if it was early afternoon. Also that if no response then 1 day radio silence, then 3 days, then 7 days and then to be experimental

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes you're a stranger, but calling her troublemaker reasserts the frame a bit. Right now you're chasing hard, so you need to flip the frame. Besides, you don't have much to lose at this point. :)

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
True about the frame there. Might wanna switch things up a bit, it might fractionate her a bit too. You dont think i should try and call just one more time, no? Also is it too late to try and do long term game on her? I might have rushed things a bit, but since she's a cashier and i seen her both saturday and sunday i could work my shopping around to catch her at these times. I could hit her with a "woah, didnt expect to see ya here"+a playful smile and then ask if it's been a busy day so far or something. Build rapport with her. Then after a few times i could ask her out for something?

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You went direct and got her number, but you skipped the part where you build rapport, tease, break rapport, kino, stories, and so on. There's not a lot going for you. A lot of girls will just give out their number rather than reject a man, as they're conflict averse. Especially since she's at work and doesn't want any drama.

It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, but you need to make a little bit of small talk with her. As a newb who's heart is racing just asking for a number, you're obviously needing a lot more experience with women. So I'd suggest getting out and doing some daygame perhaps, cold approaching and learning how to talk to girls so when you ask for a number, they have more of a reason to text you back.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
You went direct and got her number, but you skipped the part where you build rapport, tease, break rapport, kino, stories, and so on. There's not a lot going for you. A lot of girls will just give out their number rather than reject a man, as they're conflict averse. Especially since she's at work and doesn't want any drama.

It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, but you need to make a little bit of small talk with her. As a newb who's heart is racing just asking for a number, you're obviously needing a lot more experience with women. So I'd suggest getting out and doing some daygame perhaps, cold approaching and learning how to talk to girls so when you ask for a number, they have more of a reason to text you back.
Absolutely, i felt like i could take some practice beforehand or use long term game, but i also thought i should just fuckn do it and see what happened and if anything it would be a valuable lesson of what to do and not to do next time + my balls would grow a bit. Tbf though, when i'm at the cash register, i thought it would be a bit rude to small talk for minutes. Perhaps i should have gone for long term game. What do you suggest i do from here with this girl? What Jacob said?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Agree with what Tony said here. To answer you last post as well, no don't do any of those things you're thinking of.

Do not call her again.

You can't run long term game on her without short term game first.

Don't run into her at work and don't say "woah, didn't expect to see you here." Yes you did lol and she knows that. If you see her at work just act normal like nothing happened. You could start with some small rapport building but that's it.

Other than that, go with the text(s) I gave you.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Agree with what Tony said here. To answer you last post as well, no don't do any of those things you're thinking of.

Do not call her again.

You can't run long term game on her without short term game first.

Don't run into her at work and don't say "woah, didn't expect to see you here." Yes you did lol and she knows that. If you see her at work just act normal like nothing happened. You could start with some small rapport building but that's it.

Other than that, go with the text(s) I gave you.
How could that small rapport building look like? I will try the texts there man, thanks alot

Gamenoob92

Space Monkey
space monkey
I got a number like this from a cute girl who was working at a metro station. No rapport, no proper conversation. She did not speak much English so I told her she was cute and basically asked her out using Google translate. She was blushing and seemed attracted and gave me her number. She also responded to my texts but after a few texts when I pushed for the date, she went cold. I knew it was a very weak lead, so I just dropped it.

But seriously forget about her and just approach more. For us newbies we get stuck on trying to make the few leads we get work. I fall into the trap often too.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
peter a lot of people mentioned a lot of things you did wrong. and they probably all sound like some sort of foreign language to you. regardless of that if you keep doing what you're doing inevitably with enough numbers you'll get dates. however, over time you're going to want to start making improvements. i'd suggest studying some content while field testing.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I got a number like this from a cute girl who was working at a metro station. No rapport, no proper conversation. She did not speak much English so I told her she was cute and basically asked her out using Google translate. She was blushing and seemed attracted and gave me her number. She also responded to my texts but after a few texts when I pushed for the date, she went cold. I knew it was a very weak lead, so I just dropped it.

But seriously forget about her and just approach more. For us newbies we get stuck on trying to make the few leads we get work. I fall into the trap often too.
I will try the texts Jacob mentioned and then call it quits. Thank you.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
peter a lot of people mentioned a lot of things you did wrong. and they probably all sound like some sort of foreign language to you. regardless of that if you keep doing what you're doing inevitably with enough numbers you'll get dates. however, over time you're going to want to start making improvements. i'd suggest studying some content while field testing.
I read alot of Girlschase articles, i'm just tryna put myself out there to work my courage up and then analyze what i did wrong and what i did right, while keeping all the theory in mind. If i were to do it again, how would you suggest dealing with a situation like this? Time's short to small talk, intrigue and build rapport with her.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I read alot of Girlschase articles, i'm just tryna put myself out there to work my courage up and then analyze what i did wrong and what i did right, while keeping all the theory in mind. If i were to do it again, how would you suggest dealing with a situation like this? Time's short to small talk, intrigue and build rapport with her.

Cashiers are tough as there is a huge time crunch. So you really have to hook quickly. I'd open with, "You know, you don't seem like someone who's going to be a cashier her whole life." She'll probably answer with what she's doing, its only a part time job etc. So you basically deep dive at the start. Then near the end after the interaction you can just say "You're pretty interesting, wasn't expecting that today. Do you like coffee/wine?" She'll say yes or some other drink. Then you say, "We should grab a cup/glass sometime." Her: "Sure!" You: "Cool, let me grab you're number real quick before I hold up this line any longer ;) "

Then it's all text game from there.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Cashiers are tough as there is a huge time crunch. So you really have to hook quickly. I'd open with, "You know, you don't seem like someone who's going to be a cashier her whole life." She'll probably answer with what she's doing, its only a part time job etc. So you basically deep dive at the start. Then near the end after the interaction you can just say "You're pretty interesting, wasn't expecting that today. Do you like coffee/wine?" She'll say yes or some other drink. Then you say, "We should grab a cup/glass sometime." Her: "Sure!" You: "Cool, let me grab you're number real quick before I hold up this line any longer ;) "

Then it's all text game from there.
Thanks for the advice man, will do this next time. So you don't suggest doing a direct opener with a compliment followed by a "are you single" as suggested in the "hired guns article"?

I talked with someone else about it, and they suggested you give your number out instead of taking hers. Thoughts?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the advice man, will do this next time. So you don't suggest doing a direct opener with a compliment followed by a "are you single" as suggested in the "hired guns article"?

I talked with someone else about it, and they suggested you give your number out instead of taking hers. Thoughts?

Here's the thing: Anything CAN work, but we're aiming for probability here. The compliment to are you single can definitely work, the only problem is it doesn't hook enough. Unless you have really high value and your fundamentals are tight that won't always work because there's no investment on her part. Think of her answers here. After the compliment she'll say "thanks :) (hopefully lol)" and then are you single it's "yes/no." Minimal investment. So yes, it CAN work, but we're talking probability. No/little investment equals low probability. Same reason that going up to girls and asking "Wanna fuck" CAN work, but the probability is low (even if you are high value in that case).

But you can try both out for reference. You could even ask if she's single after other openers to screen.

Agree on giving her your number, it'll be easier, in a hired guns scenario.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Here's the thing: Anything CAN work, but we're aiming for probability here. The compliment to are you single can definitely work, the only problem is it doesn't hook enough. Unless you have really high value and your fundamentals are tight that won't always work because there's no investment on her part. Think of her answers here. After the compliment she'll say "thanks :) (hopefully lol)" and then are you single it's "yes/no." Minimal investment. So yes, it CAN work, but we're talking probability. No/little investment equals low probability. Same reason that going up to girls and asking "Wanna fuck" CAN work, but the probability is low (even if you are high value in that case).

But you can try both out for reference. You could even ask if she's single after other openers to screen.

Agree on giving her your number, it'll be easier, in a hired guns scenario.
Alright i will take notes of that. Perhaps one could do two sessions, where the first time you do what you said about getting her to invest and build rapport with her, and then the next time you can throw her a compliment and ask her out. Idk, it would seem to get the best of both worlds.
I will give my number number out from now on. Thanks for all the advice!

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

Okay so i just texted her the troublemaker text and i got back a "Who are you?" text. What should i say? Maybe she forgot. Was thinking: "It's me, Peter! The handsome redhead guy from the supermarket who got your number ;)"

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not a good sign haha. No don't send that text, too excited.

"Your future husband, Peter from the supermarket, duh ;)"

She's probably not going to respond to this though unfortunately.

So if she doesn't you can send (in a few more days): "Unless you're not the marrying type..."

Honestly this one is probably dead but you never know.

>