LR  Cute vegan redhead from Hinge

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Texting

Cute redhead liked one of my nerdy photos on Hinge, we chatted back and forth about it and her profile as well (like what she did for work). When she asked me what I did I kept it brief "I'm an engineer - but I won't go into too much detail - I'm saving that for over a bite and drink if you're free sometime next week". She loved it and commented on how smooth it was, we set up a date for next wednesday and I got her number.

After the number we chatted back and forth about her job - then I proposed a time and place "X in X is great and a five minute walk from from X station, and it has a nice outdoor area upstairs as well. How about we meet there at 7?" She agreed.

The Date

I sent a check in text two hours before I got there saying where I'd be - she beat me there and got a spot at the table. I rocked up - these tables are those large picnic ones and she had taken up her entire side with her bag so I sat on the opposite side. Immediately noticed that she was very talkative and wanted a drink right away - good sign! Got the first round and chatted - I made sure to project my voice and talk slowly.

Seeding the pull

At some point in the conversation I found out she was vegan but not the annoying kind - and she told me about the Game Changers documentary on Netflix - I said I would have to watch it later and mentally noted it down as an excuse to bring her back to mine.

Physical escalation

I went to get another round, but this time when I came back I didn't sit opposite her, I just plonked myself down right next to her. No resistance. We kept talking and eventually got closer and closer. No kiss yet, I suggested going to another bar close by for some more drinks. Along the way she grabbed my hand and we walked together.

We got to the bar and ordered a round of cocktails. At this point she pretty much initiated and kissed me. We made out a bit more but I made sure not to kiss her too long. After another round I invited her back to mine. It was very late at this point but I pretty much said "I'm going to go home and watch that doco, want to come?" and she agreed without any resistance.

After a 10 minute walk and a stop at 7/11 for vegan snacks, we got back to mine, spent 10 minutes watching the doco spooning on a blanket on my living room floor (previous housemate took the couch a few weeks back and we hadn't got another one yet). At one point we paused it for a bathroom break, but when I went to put it back on, she said "Really??". That's when I said "No", turned the TV off and went upstairs with her. Pushed her onto the bed, did my standard routine of kissing her all over, eating her out and rolling around the bed. Put on a condom and then tried adapted missionary but didn't last very long (probably like 2 minutes). Really have to work on lasting longer, it's my biggest insecurity now. She said it was ok and that she was enjoying herself and she genuinely seemed unphased.

We spent the next 20 minutes talking about her past experiences (she had been cheated on by her last partner) until I said I had to go to sleep for work the next morning. Got up the next morning, was horny but had really bad morning breath so got up and washed myself off.

At this point, I probably should have gotten into bed with her again but I actually would have been late for work so couldn't. She got up, showered and then left on good terms, excitedly commenting on my guitar and microphone setup in my room before she left.

Post date

She actually went away on holiday for a week two days later. We texted back and forth pretty consistently, and since getting back it seems like she's keen to meet up again since she's still responding to my texts, but it's been hard to find a time that works for both of us due to my schedule and also her uni work. Of course she would have found time to meet up if I had fucked her really well :). Which is why that's the single biggest thing I need to work on.

I'm still texting her sporadically (last text was 3 days ago) and will try to get her out again. But it's been a few weeks now since we met so I'm not sure if it'll work out. Will still keep pushing since I want the experience.

STM

ChickenWing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great LR STM. Some ideas that I'll share that have helped me.
  1. Use the 6 shallow 2 deep rhythm. You'll get into a psychedelic trance and last longer.
  2. Listen to these youtube hypnosis videos for a while. Ones for attraction, being a magnet, being alpha.
  3. Use the condoms that have some desensitisizer

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great LR STM. Some ideas that I'll share that have helped me.
  1. Use the 6 shallow 2 deep rhythm. You'll get into a psychedelic trance and last longer.
  2. Listen to these youtube hypnosis videos for a while. Ones for attraction, being a magnet, being alpha.
  3. Use the condoms that have some desensitisizer

Thanks man.

I'm still texting her sporadically (last text was 3 days ago) and will try to get her out again. But it's been a few weeks now since we met so I'm not sure if it'll work out. Will still keep pushing since I want the experience.

There was a vegan christmas market on in the city that I invited her to today (the same one that I invited the other vegan chick to but who then texted me saying that she was seeing someone else and it was going well so she was going to stop seeing me) and lo and behold I get this:

"Hey that's so thoughtful but I'm actually on the bus home from X at the moment! Had a very big weekend so not much use tonight. I feel like I should also tell you that I've actually started seeing someone so I'm probably going to be off the dating scene for a while. You are absolutely lovely and I had so much fun hanging out but I don't want to mess you around or anything"

Well that was a punch to the gut. This has happened so much now that I'm really starting to take it personally now - this is a girl I slept with on the first date too. Why in the $#%$ is this so hard??? I just do not understand and it's infuriating (well I do, but honestly, it's not like every other guy out there gives girls a mindblowing sexual experience first time yet the girls still want to meet up with them again - it still baffles my mind when I see so many people out on the streets in relationships and I'm constantly asking myself how in the %#& they do it.

All my other 7 or so leads have gone cold as well.

Will keep going because the only failure is giving up. But it would be nice to get some positive feedback for once instead of apathy - it messes with your head.

>