FR+  Dance bar confusion

theta14

Space Monkey
space monkey
The pandemic hasn’t forced people to wear masks where I live, if you go out and drink, so this place I went to still gets lots of clientele. I got results but I’m sure I missed some things along the way.

I’m about to go to a dance bar with my buddy. It’s got a country vibe with a small dance floor that has a three stair step to a railing you can overlook at the crowd dancing under the strobe lights with a bar close to it. Two other places you can get drinks are closer to the entrance.
The clock ticks at 1 AM, my style looks good, and we walk inside. I notice the ratio is close to 50/50 with guys and girls. I order a drink and warm up with the bartender and other guys with small talk.
I walk around more to assess everything. It seems most women are with a BF, so I felt resistant to talk to some people.
Eventually, I slowly make my way closer to the dance floor and a really cute girl waves a hand at me. Wasn’t sure if it was a gesture signaling me to dance with her but I took it as an IOI and went for it. She was with two other girlfriends. I got her name as we danced by the entrance of the dance floor, she made out with me a little and later on her friends ushered her to dance with them.
I didn’t get a chance to number close or isolate, so I assumed she wanted me to come along and dance with her group (possibly a mistake?). I didn’t have enough time to insist we grab a drink together. I tried dancing with her in front of the friends but she instantly had a different attitude. She didn’t wanna dance with me and said “have a good night,” as she turned toward her group. I was very confused because she behaved as if she was completely sober.
I made other approaches, but nothing too crazy to write about.
Anyway, that’s all for now. Haha. Any feedback is appreciated.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you just dance and make out right away without a bubble you got nothing, she just made out with you and got her validation... she had a different attitude cause of what I explained and you were giving a chasing attitude the move is to have fun and open other girls and draw her in again... or re open when she's not focused on girl bonding time, when a distraction at the right time

>