Dancing on the first date

ramirezs316

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is it acceptable/beneficial to dance with a girl on the first date? I'm talking clubbing type bump and grind stuff.

I recall him mentioning that you should never do that with a girl you've just met unless you're planning on taking her home, otherwise you might give her all the physical satisfaction she needs then and there. Does this apply to dates too? Is it a bad call or can you use it to warm them up and then take them home?

Oskar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ramirezs316 said:
Is it acceptable/beneficial to dance with a girl on the first date? I'm talking clubbing type bump and grind stuff.

I recall him mentioning that you should never do that with a girl you've just met unless you're planning on taking her home, otherwise you might give her all the physical satisfaction she needs then and there. Does this apply to dates too? Is it a bad call or can you use it to warm them up and then take them home?

I'd say it definitely depends on the circumstances, but usually it's not a great idea, for, as you probably realize, grinding and that kind of dancing is primarily about validation. Salsa or swing dancing on the other hand... those are much better options. More skill -- more style -- less sloppy. So I'd say: Acceptable? Sure. Beneficial? Probably not so much, unless you're going for the high-energy-goofy-fun-party guy, a role that tends to get more reactions than results: https://www.girlschase.com/content/react ... ults-women. On the other hand, it can be used to help loosen you up and be less inhibited; more open and free, which is very attractive.

Hopefully you're not going to a club, btw. That would almost certainly be a mistake for a first date.

Think about the end game. Where are you trying to lead this interaction? Then ask yourself how your actions are hurting or helping you achieve those ends. This is a big part of what it means when people say that you should play to win.

Oskar

ramirezs316

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oskar said:
ramirezs316 said:

I'd say it definitely depends on the circumstances, but usually it's not a great idea, for, as you probably realize, grinding and that kind of dancing is primarily about validation. Salsa or swing dancing on the other hand... those are much better options. More skill -- more style -- less sloppy. So I'd say: Acceptable? Sure. Beneficial? Probably not so much, unless you're going for the high-energy-goofy-fun-party guy, a role that tends to get more reactions than results: https://www.girlschase.com/content/react ... ults-women. On the other hand, it can be used to help loosen you up and be less inhibited; more open and free, which is very attractive.

Hopefully you're not going to a club, btw. That would almost certainly be a mistake for a first date.

Think about the end game. Where are you trying to lead this interaction? Then ask yourself how your actions are hurting or helping you achieve those ends. This is a big part of what it means when people say that you should play to win.

Oskar

That's what I thought. I'm kind of having an "oh, duh" moment now.

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If your dancing you can often build lots of sexual tension so i would say if your planning on pulling her home it would be beneficial (get her hot and bothered while dancing sexually then get her alone)

Not sure this is just my opinion

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Take her to your house and then dance (provided you have decent sound system in at your house) where you have no outside restrictions to judge yall.

Then lead her dominantly to sex.

>