Dark Triad Personality Test Results (Post your results!)

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Speaking of Dark Triad traits and the fanboys who aspire to be like Joker,
I thought it'd be fun to do a thread where everyone just posts their results.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/

Mine was the following out of 4 scale.

Narcissism: 2.3
Machiavellianism: 2.9
Psychopathy: 2.3

What's yours?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lol well this doesn't look too good...
Narcissism 3.7

Machiavellianism 3.4

Psychopathy 2.1

As far as Machiavellianism is concerned; I think mine is so high because I don't trust a lot of people and I've been exposed to quite a bit of humanity's darkness through my life. So I take issue with mine being so high just because of that. Though I am pretty great so Narcissism was expected to be high :D

All jokes aside, on a 4 scale, my scores should probably be something like this:
Narcissism: 3-3.5/4
Machiavellianism: 2/4
Psychopathy: 2.5-3/4

Psychopathy is so high because a large part of my younger self's heart is dead. It's something I've learned to turn off in most cases, but it's still there. This kinda naturally leads to a higher focus on self over others. In most cases I just don't see the point because they don't want my help. People who ask for it I like helping.

But Machiavellianism should be my lowest. It's just too much effort to control people, and you don't actually need to in most cases.

TL;DR = don't take the test scores too seriously.

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Narcissism: 0.8
Machiavellianism: 1.7
Psychopathy: 0.9

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I enjoy taking these quizzes sometimes, although this one felt a bit more "off" to me because some of the questions weren't as applicable to my thoughts or lifestyle. It's also sometimes hard to gauge whether or not you "Agree" or "Strongly Agree" with something -- I prefer a more binary option since how much I agree with something might be better postulated on a case-by-case basis.

Anyway! Here's my results:

Narcissim: 2.7

Machiavellianism: 2.4

Psychopathy: 1.1

- Franco

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Regal Tiger said:
Lol well this doesn't look too good...
Narcissism 3.7

Machiavellianism 3.4

Psychopathy 2.1

As far as Machiavellianism is concerned; I think mine is so high because I don't trust a lot of people and I've been exposed to quite a bit of humanity's darkness through my life. So I take issue with mine being so high just because of that. Though I am pretty great so Narcissism was expected to be high :D

All jokes aside, on a 4 scale, my scores should probably be something like this:
Narcissism: 3-3.5/4
Machiavellianism: 2/4
Psychopathy: 2.5-3/4

Psychopathy is so high because a large part of my younger self's heart is dead. It's something I've learned to turn off in most cases, but it's still there. This kinda naturally leads to a higher focus on self over others. In most cases I just don't see the point because they don't want my help. People who ask for it I like helping.

But Machiavellianism should be my lowest. It's just too much effort to control people, and you don't actually need to in most cases.

TL;DR = don't take the test scores too seriously.

I think we found the dark triad... just kidding. yeah I wouldn't take it too seriously, kind of amusing.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
GeneralFap said:
Narcissism: 0.8
Machiavellianism: 1.7
Psychopathy: 0.9

Wow, yours is super low!
I know if you have dark triad persona, you're good at shagging women for short term.
I wonder if you're the opposite, if it means you're good for long term.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
I enjoy taking these quizzes sometimes, although this one felt a bit more "off" to me because some of the questions weren't as applicable to my thoughts or lifestyle. It's also sometimes hard to gauge whether or not you "Agree" or "Strongly Agree" with something -- I prefer a more binary option since how much I agree with something might be better postulated on a case-by-case basis.

Anyway! Here's my results:

Narcissim: 2.7

Machiavellianism: 2.4

- Franco

Have you taken any other quizzes for dark triad traits that leans more to thoughts and lifestyle? that sounds more accurate.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hm hm...
Narcissism: 0.9

Machiavellianism: 1.6

I found it hard to answer some of the questions because technically by answering it in certain way, it would imply I would do something like that. Like that payback thing. Even if I dont want to be vengeful I kind of agree that if someone is really butting in you hard, you need to destroy them in a big way. Because if you dont, they will get way nastier that you even dared to play their game.

Anyways, just like with every test like this, it depends what situation a person uses as a framework to answer that particular question.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah interesting test results. I got higher than I expected as well.

Narcissism - 3.4

Machiavellianism - 2.4

Psychopathy - 2.2

It'd be sweet if they could give some examples of what a 3.4 in narcissism looks like in real life so you could go "oh yeah that is me" or "ahhh not so much how I operate, I was too ambitious in my answers".

-Rob

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Narcissism - 2.2
Machiavellianism - 2.1
Psychopathy - 1.2

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Narcissism: 1.8
Machiavellianism: 3
Psychopathy: 1.7

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well shit... now I feel bad that my scores are so much higher than everybody else's lol

Some psychopath needs to get in here and show me up! :(

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have used such tests on myself and others. Generally:

All the advanced guys are very high on Machiavelianism (which is not a considered a disorder, but a trait) and moderately high on Narcissism. The first is simply because they have a very high understanding of actual social dynamics, which may not be pretty, but there is nothing "dark" about just understanding something. I believe the latter is simply because such tests do not distinguish between fake and real confidence as most academics are just chodes who are unable to see the difference.

Also such tests have a big drawback - they do not distinguish between how you treat your TRIBE - friends, beloved ones, family in contrast to just random strangers. Which also because they are made by cucks who fail to realize that, as we evolved in tribes of maybe 150-300 people, most people just can't have deep, meaningful relations to a substantially larger number.

So do take the results with a grain of salt.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
All the advanced guys are very high on Machiavelianism (which is not a considered a disorder, but a trait) and moderately high on Narcissism.

This from another thread.
He can learn them to become a little bit better and avoid the most horrible mistakes, like wifing up a cluster B without a prenup or whatever.
Narcissism is cluster B. Likes attract likes.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This from another thread.

Narcissism is cluster B. Likes attract likes.

To spell it out:

Intermediates may be narcissistic and attract cluster B women. The majority of advanced guys are merely confident, something which such tests mistake as narcissism. Questions like "I believe I am better than an average person" may actually be generally true for guys who are competent and have their life together, but will be classified as narcissism.

Nearly everybody I know who have actually improved their PU skills to a high level will get more mentally healthy women by time.

I suggest you try to understand the entire argument before you respond with snippets.

>