Hey let’s text and set up some drinks!
her: xxx-xxx-xxxx

so I text her
10:50pm
Me: hey Sam it’s cruiser :)

No reply until 7:40am
Her: good morning cruiser :)

me:good morning Sam!
me: I’m craving to go to a beach or pool lately but how’s your week going?

her; omg where is a beach/pool near you?
her: I’m finee just working!

me: oh well there’s actually a pool right next to my house! And the beach is miles away
Me; you must be new here right?!

her;yeah I move around a lot I was in x and then went to school in x and I’ve only been here for2 months.

Me:eek:h wow u gotta tell me more later! Sounds cool seeing new places often but what your sched look like let’s grab drinks/dessert!

her: sure!
her: maybe Saturday in the day or Sunday! I’m busy f night and sat night.
her; how do you get around?

me: Sunday night works for me! Or if some weekday next week works for ya too lmk
Me; I got a car so that’s how I make my way places :) I’m guessing you don’t have one? Which is fine! I’m all about ride sharing
Me: what we could do is, I could scoop ya up and we could go for a little ride and then there’s this cool little bar we can check out say around 8?

6:50pm
It’s today at 9am as I’m writing this.

haven’t heard back from her yet. It’s the next day but curious what to do in this situation if she doesn’t text back.

she lives about15/20 min away and the bar Ichose is near my house.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Last 3 messages were quite long. I would have cut the middle message and the "weekdays also works for me" and kept it at sunday night. Not too much in one go. What i usually do is "chunking".

A) figure out which day and time of day works out
She replies .....

B) set the time and place. Ask if she needs picking up
She replies.....

Done^^

In your situation i would have said "Let's do Sunday night! I have a car :) I can pick you up and we can go for a lil ride and have a chat and then check out a cool bar i know? Does 8 o'clock sound good?"

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
By chunking you don't blow up her phone at once, but split it up into 3 messages or something, starting from one at a time... Wait for her reply... Then another quick logistics text...

It makes it easier for her to reply to and makes it harder for her to turn around the more steps of the planning she goes along with...

Sometimes when i have received walls of text i have thought "wew son, i'll get back to this later" and then i never do

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah so I think ultimately she just froze out and didn’t want to go. That’s why she was responding weird. Appreciate the insights though!!
I agree chunking it into 3 short ish messages is better than one long message sometimes

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi .

You revealed too much about yourself , being too open and basically putting everything on the table right away (I'm all about ridesharing) basically telling her that you are extremely needy and would do anything to get womans attention .Worth to mention you were too much polite in the regards of smiles you put into your texting .You didn't really open her up sexually and agreed to go on a date basically any time she's available .

Me as a hardcore tinder sex maniac i tend to take my time and seduce her before i come up with an offer to meet up .Usually i give it a week with every girl before i even agree to meet up (PS! Yeah , they usually indirectly offer me to go on a date with them , but i'm the one in charge , telling when and where we meet . Also you must note that abbundance is the key and more options you have open (other girls to date ) the less needy you naturally be )

In your case id put her on side for little and move onto next and when time is right re-approach her with some sarcasm .Example: I was waiting for you at the beach, but you bailed on me , i guess my manhood is ruined now

>