FR+  Date With Beautiful Girl From Tinder

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I deleted my Tinder last weekend, as I was all inspired to learn daygame, and, tbh, quite frustrated with Tinder, but I'm a weak ass little B, so I just downloaded it again last Sunday night and remade my account. I also paid for Tinder Plus for 6 months because I found some local reseller that sells it for the value of one month of Tinder Gold (I think it's useful to be the first to like new girls, as some of those might be actual cuties that just got in the app, a friend of mine met some of those out of pure luck - and having good photos, of course).

With Plus you get a boost, which generally I would use right away, but since Tinder gives new accounts a "newb boost" (which is way better than the actual paid boost, tbh), I thought I would play smart this time and use it Friday night, since, from what I noticed before, is when there's the bigger influx of hotter girls in the app (I made and remade my profile many times in December, I think I even got shadowbanned at one point, might be just paranoia, but whatever).

So most of the week I got very few matches, though I'm being very picky with the girls I like, for the most part. I'm also saving the hotter girls profiles links to super like them later, as before I would see many girls I wanted to super like, not being able to, as there's just 5 per day (1 if you're a free user), and then I would go through all the girls in the city, and I would be forced to use super likes in average girls I would have matched with normal likes anyway because there were very few new hotties (super likes work, though hotter girls are so bombarded with messages that they probably won't respond anyway, but I thought I would make what I could to up my chances).

So, up to Friday I got like 50 likes and 10ish matches, most girls are responding, but they take like a day, sometimes two to get back, so I'm like, oh wow, what did I expect, for the Earth to turn around or some shit? I'm very attractive irl but my photos are not the best, but I'm a bit lazy with taking new photos (also, from what I saw, my competition is really bad, so it not like a better profile would make all the difference, girls just don't use this thing that much). Friday night I boost and my likes go to like 80, so ten per day, roughly, and then 30 in half an hour lol (though people say Tinder will lower your exposition after boosting to make you buy more, dunno if it's true, but makes sense, they have really sketchy practices to make $$$).

Actual matches I got from the boost were only two, both attractive, but one of them was not really my type, wasn't really responding much and was out of town anyway, so I just unmatched (fuck this shit). The other one though, a bit older than me, I started talking about sex, as she kinda baited the subject (she has a really nice pic stretching her legs in yoga pants, damnnn), and she responded very proptly. She tells me she's into oral, that she sucked guys in the school bathroom (she's 28, I'm 25), cars, even in some clothing store fitting room. I had very extensive sexting with girls before, so I kinda just make her tell me more and more and tell her how girls would be submissive to me and stuff like that. I'm afraid she might be a catfish, but her pics are believable and the little fake shock/innocence she gives me sometimes tells me she might really be real, so whatever. Anyway, this is not that the girls this LR is about.

This girl matches with me on Thursday night, can't remember if she liked me before, but I believe that's the case. I take a look at her pics and she's really cute, and has a beautiful smile, so I just send her a "liked you smile :)". She answers an hour later, "hi, thank you!!", so I send "hi how r u?". Then tells me my pic on this hip little local bar made her miss it (same one I took my uni crush to before boning her), and asks me about that "Snowboarding" interest thing on my profile. I tell her I just put it there kinda kidding since everyone puts the same things (I have like brunch and snowboarding, which are things most people in Brazil can't even relate to lol, and some silly Friday cultural meme) and tell her I miss this bar too.

I then ask her if she ever did snowboarding, she tells me she tried like 10 years ago, but she was really bad at it, and ask me if I did. I tell her that I never did, but I want to (she liked this message), and tell her that if she tries again, she's gonna do better, for sure, also trying to relate, telling her I tried skateboarding for a while but I was terrible at it. She answers laughing telling me she also was terrible at skating, and ask me about what I do (for a living). I tell her I'm finishing uni and working, she tells me she's studying as a postgraduate (dunno how to say that in English tbh) and working as well. I ask her what's her graduation, and she tell me it's administration, really generic (her words), I tell her I study computer science.

Then there's not any new messages, so around 10 pm the next day I text her again, asking if she lives right around the corner from me (Tinder tells me she's really close). She says "as far as I know not lol, Tinder decieves us", she tells me where she lives, and it's close indeed, and asks me about my location. I tell her I live near some known shopping mall around here, she tell me it's a good walk from her house, I tell her to me it's the same, but at least we could both so walking to a date, which she agreed to. She then asks me if I wanna text on Instagram instead, so I send her my IG handle.

Half and hour later I check IG and she followed me (for some reason IG is really buggy for me, as far as notification goes, girls text me and I don't even get a notification, then when I got into the app I get 50 notifications in a row, after seeing the messages already), I follow her back and send her a "hey hottie", and I also react to her story in the gym training with like boxing gloves(?!?) with "Im afraid lol". This girl has like 200 followers, which is a bit unexpected, since she looks quite cute, and even girls less attractive than her many times have 2000+, in some of her old photos she looks a bit different, like chubbier (not really fat, just with a bit rounder face), maybe that's that.

She answers about her story, telling me if I saw her arm irl I wouldn't be afraid (in her recent photos she looks super thin), also that she went to some test class, that she's still afraid of corona and stuff like that. I tell her I'm as well, that I work out in my condo's gym and only later at night when there's none there (my latest photo was in the gym, so I thought it would be best to tell her that right away, so she isn't scared to meet me). I also tell her how cute her dog is, she tells me the name of the doggo and ask me if I have one. I tell her how I had one when I was a kid but my mom never really liked dogs, she tells me her story is the same, but she just brought this dog home while her mom was travelling and then her mom fell in love with him when she got back, and tell me to do the same lol

I don't live with my parents anymore (thank God lol) but I don't feel like telling her that right away, because emotionally it would break the flow of the convo, so I just tell her a related story about how I convinced my aunt to adopt a street dog telling her I would help, but never actually did, and she lived happy with the dog for years and years. After that she only answers me the next day, but she agrees to my story, give me a "good morniiing :)" and ask me if I play bass (I have like two pics of my bass on my IG, it looks quite dope, tbh, it looks like this one) and guitar as well. I tell her I play bass but I'm quite shit at guitar, I ask her if she's into guitar players and tell her I can play pretty much any instrument. She tells me she's trying to learn guitar, and we keep on talking about music and stuff like that until convo dies out again.

Then, I have a feeling this girl wants to go out with me soon, seeing how promptly she ask me for my IG when I talk about a date, so I just send her a "r u busy tonight", at like 5PM. She answers quickly "hi, I'm free". I answer her telling how cute this little girl on her story is and asking "icecream? coffee?", she tells me the girl is her little sis, and that she's down for a coffee. She then asks me if there's a place I prefer, I tell her I'm new around, so I don't know many, but we can meet at the mall. She says she was there just an hour ago, and she want to go elsewhere, then says she's gonna look for a place (great investment by her). Then she suggests a few places, but most of them close at 9PM, which she points out herself, and that it wouldn't work (it was like 6 and something already). I start to get a bit of cold feel as it's taking long for her to decide, and time is going by, but I don't feel like finding a place, because she seemed to know around here much better (I moved in July of last year, because of corona I rarely went out).

She then suggests some little bar close to her house that closes at 10PM, I'm like, perfect, see you there, she asks me to let her know when I leave home to go. I tell her when I get into the Uber, she takes a while to see, so I'm a bit early in this place I don't know.
It's a little place to eat and drink with little tables, great for dates, it seems. I wait a bit outside, and a guy that works there comes to greet me. I tell him I want a table for two, he tells me where I prefer, and I have no idea, but I say it can be outside, so he set's it up for me (it a small little wooden table he just mounts there).

I sit and wait not even a minute, he brings me the menu and the girl arrives. I can't be sure it's her from the distance, as I have myopia and I'm using no glasses (it's useless with a mask on), but I wave and she seems to get what's going on. She comes and I get up to greet her, and I got tell, this girl looks even better in person, what a beeeautiful woman. She's deff my type, even though I prefer thicc girls (she like super thin), she looks a bit asian, her eyes look a bit slit, her hair is black, with a bit of blonde on the tips, she dresses very well and looks super feminine.

At first it's a bit awkward, she asks me if I ordered something, I tell her I just got there, and ask what she suggests, she tells me she was there only once and liked some dish I wasn't very excited about. We are sitting across from each other, I'm giving her strong eye contact, but sometimes I have to break it, as she seems to be a bit shy and gets a bit nervous or something (tbh I was a bit nervous, I haven't been in a date with a girl this hot in like forever, plus her voice is a lot like this Asian girl that I confessed my love to back on school lol).

We decide what we gonna order, I get my Jack & Coke (ala @Chase lol, I really enjoy how the Jack deepens the flavour of the coke) and some ceviche, she orders some drink and chips. The gods of weather help me a bit here, and a weak ass rain starts falling, so we have to move the table inside, I take this opportunity to sit closer to her, our legs are kinda touching randomly. We talk about university, her postgraduate stuff, work, we vibe on some things about my last job and stuff like that.

We eat and drink and keep on talking, sometimes I really don't know what to say, so there's a bit of a silence, but she generally comes in and try to fill the void after a few seconds (now she seems more open and into me). I have to pee, so I go to the bathroom, my " main squeeze" is texting me, I answer her so she doesn't freak out, pee and come back. We keep on talking, she also has to go to the bathroom (we started drinking some beer, so now we go often lol). At this point our convo is going great, but I only touched her on her arm with some lame excuse, and she touched me to see the scar I had from donating blood last week (she tells me she did before, but now she can't, because she doesn't have enough weight, I tease her about it a bit, but I'm only thinking about fucking this girl like a little doll or something lol).

So the guy that set up our table comes in and says they are closing (its 9:55), we pay (she told him to split, if I was gonna pay my part, I think I would have paid slight more than her, but whatever). Then I tell her we can take a walk around and she should show me her tattoo (I already told her she needed to show it to me, she told me it was on her ribs, so she wouldn't just pull her blouse and show me there lol). I get close to her as we are leaving, and I notice her eyes are actually green, I tell her "you kinda have green-ish eyes, I'm surprised", she told me they were indeed green, and some people from her work wouldn't notice after like years, our faces are very close, I can tell she's getting excited, so we start walking out of there.

As we're turning the corner, I ask her "can I hold your hand?" and she agrees and gives me her hand, I start caressing it, and trying to slow down the pace. Eventually I just kinda stop, get close to her (I have like double her weight, she's a shorter side and I'm tall), eye fuck her a bit and she's already closing her eyes to kiss me. Now, that's the part that kinda got me, the way she kisses is very alien to me, this girl told me before how she travelled to Japan and Paris and have seem the original Mona Lisa, and she wouldn't french at all, like no tongue, only little pecks on my lips. I'm not really used to that, I think the only girl that did that before to me here in Brazil was kinda drunk, and it wasn't this... "pecky", dunno, out of the more than hundred girls that I kissed. I heard in America and abroad in general, people don't french as much, but oh well...

Anyways, I try to reprocicate her kiss, giving her some tonguing, and biting her lips a bit. Also I have my hands on her ass, she doesn't seem to mind it at all, even though she's really thin, her ass is really soft and good to squeeze, so I squeeze it more and start to even finger her a bit above her jeans, and she gives me no resistance whatsoever (there's pretty much only me and her on the street). So we walk more, and keep on kissing and getting heavy on the touch, I tease her with a little "stop trying to seduce me!", and she says, "you're the one seducing me here, look at you!". We get in front of her building, and she tells me "I hope my family can't see me from here, I think there asleep, there's no lights on", we kiss and touch more, she seems to be getting turned on by the danger of someone seeing us.

Eventually she says "OMG those are my neighbours, what did I expect lol", as there's some people on the street nearby us, I just tell her, "oh well, lets just act naturally lol". I ask her if she likes wine, she tells me she likes it, so I suggest we get some the next day at my place (today I'm talking to her as I write this, and she's coming over to play guitar with me actually lol), she says, "well, we'll keep on talking", I'm thinking like, ok, whatever, I know you're really into me kek.

I call my Uber home, she waits with me, I leave, then when I get home I send her a "nice metting you today miss A", and she answers "same :)".
I texted her today as I was writing this and I've got her to meet up again, lets see what happens, maybe a LR soon? Wish me luck guys!

This girl is really special, I didn't expect to find such a beautiful, feminine, elegant, inteligent woman on Tinder, let alone get her on a date...

PS: Oh, another thing I forgot, is that she told me before how she saw my profile before, but accidentaly gave me a "nope", because she was left swipping many guys in a row, then she told me she saw me again, I told her she got lucky lol

Last edited:
>