Dating girls with higher attraction value when just starting out?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
He's a 34 year old tech millionaire.
She said that she felt something very special on their date, something she'd never felt before

lol

Yeah, if you mix totally broke climber chicks in with rich guys you will get this.

Obviously there are a lot more broke chicks who'd like to climb the ladder than there are single millionaires, let alone single millionaires actively putting themselves out there (I've coached single millionaires who aren't even sure how to meet girls). So for many of these girls hitting it off with such a guy is a once-in-a-lifetime event (they are not usually going to keep the guy, either).

I was on an invite-only network for rich guys and hot girls many years ago. It's ridiculously easy to meet women on these networks due to the implicit trust and authority the men have there -- if you're in the network, right away she goes in assuming you are no average Joe.

We have a Girls Chase alumnus (@Colt Williams, our erstwhile writer / creator of our Tinder course of yesteryear) who's on Raya and cleaning up on it. He actually offered to write a us a guide to it (and maybe to getting onto it?) earlier this year when we started putting together our dating app course. But these invite-only networks make things easy... the hard part is securing the invite.

@Blush, good experience with this girl.

Just keep in mind she is an outlier -- and the kind of really hot girls you will get as a newbie will usually tend to be these outlier kinds of chicks.

As your skills go up, you will start to get increasingly hot girls who are simply normal people.

That is actually most hot girls (just want a normal relationship, aren't shagging a half a dozen guys at the same time, do not have this detachment avoidance issue, etc.), but they are more difficult to meet until your ability to approach and seduce gets tighter.

Chase

Blush

Space Monkey
space monkey
lol

Yeah, if you mix totally broke climber chicks in with rich guys you will get this.

Obviously there are a lot more broke chicks who'd like to climb the ladder than there are single millionaires, let alone single millionaires actively putting themselves out there (I've coached single millionaires who aren't even sure how to meet girls). So for many of these girls hitting it off with such a guy is a once-in-a-lifetime event (they are not usually going to keep the guy, either).

I was on an invite-only network for rich guys and hot girls many years ago. It's ridiculously easy to meet women on these networks due to the implicit trust and authority the men have there -- if you're in the network, right away she goes in assuming you are no average Joe.

We have a Girls Chase alumnus (@Colt Williams, our erstwhile writer / creator of our Tinder course of yesteryear) who's on Raya and cleaning up on it. He actually offered to write a us a guide to it (and maybe to getting onto it?) earlier this year when we started putting together our dating app course. But these invite-only networks make things easy... the hard part is securing the invite.

@Blush, good experience with this girl.

Just keep in mind she is an outlier -- and the kind of really hot girls you will get as a newbie will usually tend to be these outlier kinds of chicks.

As your skills go up, you will start to get increasingly hot girls who are simply normal people.

That is actually most hot girls (just want a normal relationship, aren't shagging a half a dozen guys at the same time, do not have this detachment avoidance issue, etc.), but they are more difficult to meet until your ability to approach and seduce gets tighter.

Chase
I can't help wondering how her relation with the rich guy will evolve. I guess I should stay away from keeping an eye on her, for the sake of my mental health but...

I'm sincerely curious, almost on a sociological level!

Will she be able to keep him? Or will he soon move on to hook up with a more professional woman, a rich, high IQ achiever like himself? This guy is not born into the upper class, he's self made, so he has no incentive to "find someone from his kin". He actually was a child actor, so the dudes culturally savvy as well, (FML :)) but still?

Or... Will HE be able to keep HER?

He's obviously a high achiever, entrepreneur, intelligent, can offer her a world of luxury etc. But he's definitely not some alpha guy with tailored suits and PT muscles. He looks like a pretty normal guy, a bit nerdy maybe, I might be losing my mind here, but I think he looks a bit like me lol. Will his game be able to handle a young, moody, beautiful girl like this? Or will she be bored and want to stray when he's away on the thousandth work trip of the year?

This dynamic that apps like Raya opens up is kind of a game changer. Like you said, these guys who perhaps have zero game or good frame will still have qualified themselves, since they are on the app. Even the nerdy, shy guys with money and status will now be able to match and attract hot girls who's tired of the lives of average, normal, struggling guys that make up 90% of societies.

Last edited:
>