Dating inexperienced girls

Whiteheart

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are there extra advices on how to successfully game inexperienced women? As we all know they do not want to date any guy except guy they are 100% sure about. From my experience problem with inexperienced girls is that they often find something that do not like in man and are really too picky.
I saw that almost always the biggest problem is in reliability and other types of attainability. If man is not equal to them they will reject him. During interaction they always find some differences in fundamentals or personality (often minor) and consider that man dissimilar, not long-term prospect and do not want anything with him. The second biggest problem is arousal. So even if a man is really similar to her she does not find him arousing enough and will friend zone him.
So whatever to game them often there will be gap between what man offer and what they want. Any more advices on how to pass that initial barrier with them and get (at least) dates? Good old non-needy persistence? And if then how much? 3 times like when we game more experienced girls or maybe more? On what else to focus?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would give this article a read if you haven't already.
Unfortunately since inexperienced girls social skills aren't that great they won't know how to show signals of attraction to men that they like and they don't know how to handle conversations. Men have to pretty much guide them and lead them. I don't think inexperienced girls are that picky. I've seen some young females partners from my job and they did not look impressive lol. They didn't strike me as guys with out of the world fundamentals. Maybe I say that cuz I feel like I look better than a lot of guys,but still. College aged girls aren't really that picky. If you look decent and have your fundamentals down you will get some cute girls into you.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I don't have much experience dating inexperienced girls and getting success so I understand your difficulties. You just kinda have to grind and date whatever women are available to you who you also like. Dating women who are more experienced than you can help your learning curve. They come with their own caveats,but I don't think they will be as difficult particularly if they are liberal with sex.

>