Day game in Hong Kong: Any tips?

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

I'm currently in Hong Kong. Any of you have day gamed here before with some success?

Just saw this video:

A buddy of mine copied exactly one of his lines and picked up a chick from the MTR. I'm a little skeptic so I wonder what you guys think.

I've tried direct opener and I've been shot down a lot, with a few exceptions.

I refused to believe it's because local girls don't like me or I'm not white or whatever. I've made friends with some girls on campus and when they warmed up to me, I could tell they like me a lot.

Cold approach is a little tricky though.

The feeling I have is that girls have their walls very high and it's not common at all for people to chit chat, so approaching her already feels weird before you open your mouth.

Otherwise, my direct game worked well on non local chicks. I had a same day lay with a beautiful Ukrainian tourist.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cracked it hahahahaha.

Asking for directions works very well.

They instantly lower their walls because they don't feel it's weird for someone to approach them for that.

A sexy vibe is important from the outset. Depending on how she responds, I either make a direct compliment or make some chit chat about where she's from etc. Then I make a compliment and she almost always responds in a very girly, feminine way.

I had a lay from cold approach. Beautiful woman. Way better than the lays I had on Tinder by far.

I don't know if one lay is enough to confirm this method. However, I got phone numbers almost every time and lost the lays because of mistakes along the way. The approaches themselves were pretty effective.

>