LR  Daygame - Braving Shame

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
In the Peruvian mountains lies Cusco, the city of celebration.

At Cusco’s centre is the main public square. This open space features a central fountain, gardens and benches. It’s a picturesque resting spot for locals and tourists alike…and a place I hang out often.

Today, I spy a cute lone wolf sitting on a bench at the square’s edge. This particular girl has dirty blonde hair and a roundish face. A baggy long sleeve denim shirt hangs off her frame. Underneath, a white tank top. She seems warm and cheery, like she has no cares in the world!

So I walk over to her and grab her attention with intrigue bait and a cold read. She laughs, smiles and invites me to sit down. Through some basic get-to-know-you talk, I discover she’s brazilian and travelling alone. Her name is Aunza.

Shortly after we end up moving to a different bench because the sun is blinding our eyes. I use this transition to nudge the conversation in a sexual direction. When we sit down, I get her opinion. “Who has it harder in Brazil when it comes to dating… men or women?” I ask. Aunza responds by asking me what my intentions are. I play a wide frame and toss the question back to let her fill in the blank. We decide that we want to have fun with each other later.

Fast forward to that evening. We’re sitting on the couch in the dim light of my apartment, talking about fantasy vs. desire.

Wading deeper into her mind, Aunza makes a remark about some sexual shame she carries, and adds that she wants to mute this corrosive emotion with alcohol tonight. I suggest we could go get some, but she declines. And then sends the conversation in a direction that suggests she needs to feel some connection…even before she considers drinking.

So I ask into her shame. And she tells me everything. About her awful childhood. How she faced rejection from her parents. What it means to her. Then I explore with her how it feels to let go. As I describe this feeling with a splash of colour, she gets more sparky and loose.

Next I share some relevant stories. First I tell the struggles of my sexually repressed friend, which ends with part of the purity gambit. Then, a deeply personal experience from my own childhood:

FOG: When I was younger, my dad tried to prevent me from expressing myself. Every time I showed emotion, he looked at me with a nasty look on his face, like I was some dirty, disgusting creature. It felt awful, so I stopped expressing myself completely around him. But as I got older I was like, FUCK YOU DAD! I’ll do what I want! And I broke free from the chains he had me in and started to march to the beat of my own drum. And the feeling I got as I liberated myself more and more from his judgement, was amazing…

When this bit rolls off my tongue, Aunza leans in and kisses me with alot of enthusiasm. :)

It’s intense, but the moments start to cool down as we shift to some lighter, unrelated connection-building topics. It’s not long before she lets me know we can go to get some booze. When we return from the store she sips on wine while we melt into a couch cuddle. We chat and laugh, discussing whatever comes to mind. The vibe, once serious, is now wholey playful.

Then she stands up in front of me and starts to strip off all her clothing. I gaze at her and smile. There’s nothing holding her back now!

Now nearly naked, she joins me again… and I make her my lover.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is the stunning work of a marksman.

In the Peruvian mountains lies Cusco, the city of celebration.

At Cusco’s centre is the main public square. This open space features a central fountain, gardens and benches. It’s a picturesque resting spot for locals and tourists alike…and a place I hang out often.

Today, I spy a cute lone wolf sitting on a bench at the square’s edge. This particular girl has dirty blonde hair and a roundish face. A baggy long sleeve denim shirt hangs off her frame. Underneath, a white tank top. She seems warm and cheery, like she has no cares in the world!

So I walk over to her and grab her attention with intrigue bait and a cold read. She laughs, smiles and invites me to sit down. Through some basic get-to-know-you talk, I discover she’s brazilian and travelling alone. Her name is Aunza.

Any information you can pull out of the environment or draw from the girl is valuable when sniping. The aesthetics of the venue, as well as it's effect on the senses, and the girl's mood. . . all present you with signals. Interacting with the girl in question usually gives more signals still. . . but fog's commitment to sizing things up before approaching helps him discover calibrated ways to assert himself in the early phases of seduction.

Sharing such details also makes reports a lot more fun to read. And I personally enjoy reading this narrative style in your reports.

Shortly after we end up moving to a different bench because the sun is blinding our eyes. I use this transition to nudge the conversation in a sexual direction. When we sit down, I get her opinion. “Who has it harder in Brazil when it comes to dating… men or women?” I ask. Aunza responds by asking me what my intentions are. I play a wide frame and toss the question back to let her fill in the blank. We decide that we want to have fun with each other later.

Fast forward to that evening. We’re sitting on the couch in the dim light of my apartment, talking about fantasy vs. desire.

Wading deeper into her mind, Aunza makes a remark about some sexual shame she carries, and adds that she wants to mute this corrosive emotion with alcohol tonight. I suggest we could go get some, but she declines. And then sends the conversation in a direction that suggests she needs to feel some connection…even before she considers drinking.

So I ask into her shame. And she tells me everything. About her awful childhood. How she faced rejection from her parents. What it means to her. Then I explore with her how it feels to let go. As I describe this feeling with a splash of colour, she gets more sparky and loose.

Next I share some relevant stories. First I tell the struggles of my sexually repressed friend, which ends with part of the purity gambit. Then, a deeply personal experience from my own childhood:

FOG: When I was younger, my dad tried to prevent me from expressing myself. Every time I showed emotion, he looked at me with a nasty look on his face, like I was some dirty, disgusting creature. It felt awful, so I stopped expressing myself completely around him. But as I got older I was like, FUCK YOU DAD! I’ll do what I want! And I broke free from the chains he had me in and started to march to the beat of my own drum. And the feeling I got as I liberated myself more and more from his judgement, was amazing…

When this bit rolls off my tongue, Aunza leans in and kisses me with alot of enthusiasm. :)

Some tight sexual framing here.

The way you nudge the conversation into dating and manage it to elicit deeper perspectives from her is smooth. And really listening in as she reveals her struggles and vulnerability. . . her shame. . . and being present with her while she re-lives the pain. . . then freeing her with your skillful use of verbal game.

Really well done. Especially the story of your liberation. . . it shows a depth and resilience which builds trust in her. Moreover, it takes another level of emotional intelligence to recognize the need to build trust with a real, raw and genuine story about overcoming adversity. Props. There is a wide spread Catholic influence in South America. . . which I think is a pity. . . all those beautiful women with delicious thighs restricted by primitive ontology.

Good thing special agent fog is behind civilian lines. Braving shame to liberate the Latinas. . . one killer lay report at a time.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
hey @Bacchus, thanks!

Any information you can pull out of the environment or draw from the girl is valuable when sniping. The aesthetics of the venue, as well as it's effect on the senses, and the girl's mood. . . all present you with signals. Interacting with the girl in question usually gives more signals still. . . but fog's commitment to sizing things up before approaching helps him discover calibrated ways to assert himself in the early phases of seduction.

Definitely.

I’ve observed some patterns in this particular square which have been helpful for me when approaching:

The mood of the girls

Their mood is heavily influenced by travel and being somewhere new. This square is a common place for people to be who just just just got to Cusco.

For the girls who just arrived and are now at the square, I’ve noticed 4 different moods:

1. Stimulated from being in a new continent/country
2. Exhausted from being on a plane for hours on end and suffering from altitude sickness.
3. Timid because it’s their first time traveling and everything is so uncertain to them.
4. Relaxed and happy…they’re on vacation and free from pressure.

Bench locations in the square

1. Girls on benches in the inner square are waiting for friends or killing time before they have to go on a tour.
2. Girls on benches on the outside of the square are stopping for a break, more transitory.
3. There’s this specific [always the exact same!] bench near the outside of the square where I once in a while find girls engaged in creative activities like drawing or journalling. I think it’s less about the aesthetics of the location and more about them wanting to “get it out.” Still need to explore this.

The environment

1. The square is surrounded by churches. Fireworks constantly go off after every church service during the day. Especially during extra celebratory times of the year.
2. There are many panhandlers and hawkers selling their wares. it’s not uncommon to get approached by them ~4 times a minute. They can be quite aggressive. In recent times the police have tried to tame this down by blowing their whistles every time they see too much of it going on.

These 2 factors can make girls slightly on guard when there’s a lot of this going on.

Gonna be leaving peru soon but it’s been fun developing my perceptive abilities in this square. Hopefully your sniping advice here and this venue info can help other seducers visiting cusco...to liberate even more latinas!

Last edited:
>