Calls & Texts  Daygame - Help scheduling the meet-up via text or call

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone...

So I'm having some real trouble figuring out the right texting method for scheduling the meet-up or "date" after getting the number...
And I'm not closing any girls, or getting any meet ups despite what seems to be positive interest in continuing our conversation and meeting up.
I've been using the method from the site, but I'm not sure it's working and need some other suggestions or methods.

Here's an example of a girl I daygame approached yesterday...

Yesterday:

Me: Hey Lex, it's Adam C Cool meeting you today

Her: Hey!

11:27 AM Today:

Me: Hope the rest of your walk was fun yesterday, Lex.
My trip to East L.A. was adventurous :/

Me: Speaking of adventurous, what's your schedule like to meet up and continue our conversation?

And then SILENCE...

Note: My first message and her "Hey!" where while we were together near the end of the interaction. I told her I'd reach out to schedule plans to meet-up and she was warm and fuzzy saying , yeah cool...
But now it's nothing...

Now what do I do??
Any more texts and it looks needy or try-hard...
Perhaps I can do a phone call, but when tomorrow. I'd like to catch her before the weekend when she could get swept up by any other guy...
I would still like to meet-up with her, but my schedule fills up fast.

Is there a different way to text?
Or what about Phone Game?
In Phone game do you leave a message if she doesn't pick up.
Or call back later?
Or leave a text saying you called?

Unfortunately I seem to hit this same wall with a bunch of these girls I've approached since getting back into Daygame in January...

My fundamentals seem to be good since I get complimented on my looks and style at work, and work is very fashionable.
I speak well and have good posture etcetera...

I'm not sure what's going on here.

Only thing I can think that may be different is that this girl and the several other Daygame girls are in their early to mid-twenties and I'm in my mid-thirties.

Do they have a different way of texting, or something.

I had a successful Daygame experience picking up an Eastern European Woman who was also in her thirties who was visiting town, but can't figure out why it worked with her, and not these local younger females...

Would really like some suggestions so I can started getting closes and results!!!
And I really-really want to Master this Daygame thing since it seems lucrative, and I've invested A-LOT into it since last summer.

Exctied to see what you Fellas have to say...

Adam C

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everyone...

So I'm having some real trouble figuring out the right texting method for scheduling the meet-up or "date" after getting the number...
And I'm not closing any girls, or getting any meet ups despite what seems to be positive interest in continuing our conversation and meeting up.
I've been using the method from the site, but I'm not sure it's working and need some other suggestions or methods.

Yesterday:

Me: Speaking of adventurous, what's your schedule like to meet up and continue our conversation?

And then SILENCE...

Note: My first message and her "Hey!" where while we were together near the end of the interaction. I told her I'd reach out to schedule plans to meet-up and she was warm and fuzzy saying , yeah cool...
But now it's nothing...

Now what do I do??
Any more texts and it looks needy or try-hard...
Perhaps I can do a phone call, but when tomorrow. I'd like to catch her before the weekend when she could get swept up by any other guy...
I would still like to meet-up with her, but my schedule fills up fast.

Is there a different way to text?
Or what about Phone Game?
In Phone game do you leave a message if she doesn't pick up.
Or call back later?
Or leave a text saying you called?

Unfortunately I seem to hit this same wall with a bunch of these girls I've approached since getting back into Daygame in January...

My fundamentals seem to be good since I get complimented on my looks and style at work, and work is very fashionable.
I speak well and have good posture etcetera...

I'm not sure what's going on here.

Only thing I can think that may be different is that this girl and the several other Daygame girls are in their early to mid-twenties and I'm in my mid-thirties.

Do they have a different way of texting, or something.

I had a successful Daygame experience picking up an Eastern European Woman who was also in her thirties who was visiting town, but can't figure out why it worked with her, and not these local younger females...

Would really like some suggestions so I can started getting closes and results!!!
And I really-really want to Master this Daygame thing since it seems lucrative, and I've invested A-LOT into it since last summer.

Exctied to see what you Fellas have to say...

Adam C
another casualty to that none sense....

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would set up the date when talking to her. You will get some idea of her interest. I have to admit that I've been having a lot of flakes and silence even if I set up the date right there on the spot, so don't take the fact she accepted to the place and time you discuss in person as a definitive sign of interest.

If you just say you 2 should hang out, any person in any situation will say yes to look good, so this tells you nothing about her actual interest to see you again.

The way you approach the invitation to hang out is also very important, I sturggle with this part myself. The invitation has to be natural, organic and on a high note of the conversation, this is not easy to get right, at least for me.

There are good articles here on GC about how phone numbers mean nothing.

Also watch the GC video on youtube about daygame by Hector. It's a very good summary of you should do.

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Read @Skills 's link for texting. And mention the date during the conversation like @razir110 suggested (you don't need to set an exact time/date, but tell her what you guys are going to go do together, i.e. checking out cocktail bar X.)

Personally, this is where I lose most leads. Most numbers won't actually show up for dates - if you're getting 1/10 out, that's not necessarily bad (depends on location and other factors).

There may also be room for improvement in your approach and fundamentals - it's hard to diagnose this yourself.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@rockstarI you mean you only get 1 date out of 10 when she agrees to your date proposal?

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@rockstarI you mean you only get 1 date out of 10 when she agrees to your date proposal?
I meant 1 out of 10 numbers showing up to a date. That's not my ratio - I haven't tracked this. But it's probably somewhere in that ballpark.

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm facing the same problem. I have solid daygame fundamentals and get great responses from girls in general, but lots of flakes when it comes to number conversion.

I think @Skills's texting guide is the best solution. I'm working on crafting my texting style to be minimalist yet engaging, but it takes time and experimenting to figure out what works and what doesn't. The key is to be congruent with whatever personality you showed her in the cold approach - if you were flirtatious and teasing in the approach, your texts should be a little teasing too.

If you have the time and logistics though, I think it's far better to push for an instadate and run real game on her. Even if you don't pull her that day, the compliance alone will make her a far more reliable number lead. Of course there's the argument that you sacrifice the element of mystery by spending more time with her, but I think the social frame you build with her more than makes up for it, not to mention the possibility of taking her home the same day and bypassing the issue of texting altogether.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey everyone...

Yesterday:

And then SILENCE...

@Skills has all the techniques you need, but to point out in this particular example.

This is simply low effort texting. The first line about her walk being fun, do you ever ask your friends if their walks were fun? How would you react if someone texted you asking if your walk was fun? It comes across as forced rapport building, the sort your boss would try just before asking you for something you don't want to do. "Was your walk to the cafeteria fun? Yes? Now I was thinking .."

Second line is just a big ???, it's not clear what you are trying to say or what the face with a diagonal mouth is supposed to convey. I guess she's supposed to ask you? But why would she if it's not clear that she has any kind of clear read on what's behind your message.

All in all it gives confusing vibes and as we know confused women tend to ghost.

And that is just taking the frame and trying to force it into something seductive (what exactly is an adventurous conversation, she might wonder?), along with a hard close out of nowhere, no wonder she's running for the hills.

This would benefit from being chill and just getting into an exchange of short, simple, familiar texts, and then a soft close after she's comfortable with you on the phone.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey there fellas. Appreciate the feedback.

Interesting - the method I've been using is based on Chase's article on how to text. And to me it always has felt awkward, but also because I only really do texting for work or to set up plans/logistics. If something is personal I prefer to talk over the phone calls or in-person...
You can't really Fuck a girl over text :/

So I'll look into the other methods provided here since something has to change!

So this girl was pretty shy. She's an animator for nickelodeon working remotely. My opener was pretty sincere given the wild overalls getup she was wearing. I thought that I had deep-dived into her passion for animation. We talked about fashion a bit, and what guys were like in her field - beta, artistically nerdy I guess...compared to my athletic wardrobe (since I had just come from the gym.) Unfortunately I didn't have time to do an instadate because I actually took time away from taking care of my work to approach her. And there wasn't a great opportunity to really setup a more specific meet-up (date) with her there...

For "shits n' giggles" I could text her some pics of the Graffiti Ren and Stimpy characters that are on the walls of our stages sayin':
"Since you dig animation - from our stages in East L.A."
thoughts? thoughts?

Didn't get a recommendation on how to resurrect a meet up with her.

Nor an answer on Phone Calling. Or maybe that should just be a separate post...

Also I have another similar but different post I'd like to make based on an email interaction this week with an Erotic Nude Model who is a fan of my photography work, and part of my exclusive professional network. She opened up the door last week commenting back on a professional group email I sent out involving the solar eclipse...

Good to have this group k-nowledge!
- Adam C

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all so she did happen to reply back before I sent her anything.
It goes like this:

Her:
Hey, it was nice meeting and talking with you the other day. Unfortunately things are pretty hectic on my end, I just don't know when I'll have time for anything like that. Wishing you the best and take care
☺️

Now I'm kinda curious for the next one how to do things differently?
But also having recently read Chase's articles on how to respond to females objections, I'm gonna try and see what her response to this text will be:

Me:
Yeah, scratch that Lex, coffee and coffee and conversation probably wouldn't have worked out between us anyway...

Me:
But, I would like you to check out these pics of graffiti art at our stages given your experience with nickelodeon!
(attach pics of graffiti Ren & Stimpy from our studio stages)

Then ideally/hopefully she would respond (even if it's just out of female politeness)

??Her:
Cool.
or
Neat.
or
How Fun...

And then based on the Chase article I'd follow up with:

Me:
So Lex, it's crazy how they won't let you go out for food, or even grab a coffee.
What do they got going over there, an IT Sweat Shop or something?
How long are they gonna make you work 24/7?

Thoughts/thoughts, "anyone...anyone?" (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey all so she did happen to reply back before I sent her anything.
It goes like this:

Her:
Hey, it was nice meeting and talking with you the other day. Unfortunately things are pretty hectic on my end, I just don't know when I'll have time for anything like that. Wishing you the best and take care
☺️

Now I'm kinda curious for the next one how to do things differently?
But also having recently read Chase's articles on how to respond to females objections, I'm gonna try and see what her response to this text will be:

Me:
Yeah, scratch that Lex, coffee and coffee and conversation probably wouldn't have worked out between us anyway...

Me:
But, I would like you to check out these pics of graffiti art at our stages given your experience with nickelodeon!
(attach pics of graffiti Ren & Stimpy from our studio stages)

Then ideally/hopefully she would respond (even if it's just out of female politeness)

??Her:
Cool.
or
Neat.
or
How Fun...

And then based on the Chase article I'd follow up with:

Me:
So Lex, it's crazy how they won't let you go out for food, or even grab a coffee.
What do they got going over there, an IT Sweat Shop or something?
How long are they gonna make you work 24/7?

Thoughts/thoughts, "anyone...anyone?" (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
She told you in pretty plain language that she is not interested, you're chasing a dead lead at this point. Just reply "no worries, it was nice meeting you too" and move on to the next one.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds good Atlas.
Does beg the question - how can I get more interesting, more curious daygame interactions in which the females are very interested in meeting up?

What I can say - is that there still is some approach anxiety even after doing hundreds of approaches since last August.
And that approach anxiety does kinda plunk me into that platonic, interview questions, work talk as I did have with this chick about her animation with nickelodeon, and my stuff with tv - instead of making it more "man to woman."

I guess when you get nervous - and you brain freezes, it's something you default to to just keep the interaction going.
So I'm reading back up daygame to see how I can make the interaction more interesting so the female will want to follow on a meet-up.
As well as make it "man to woman," and not professional, platonic!

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good stuff here.
So, to prepare for this week and what daygame females I encounter...
Taking the Animation Girl here for example, I'm trying to craft a repeatable method or formula that might work better using what I understand as a "soft close"

Here's a good Todd V video explaining it:

So I meet the Animation Girl... (or whoever girl)
We get near the end of the interaction where I really kinda do have to go - back to work.

I say: "Hey it was fun talking to you. We should do this again sometime..."
She says: "Yeah, that sounds good."
I say: "Well, let me get your number..."

Then I walk through with her the first text and icebreaker...

Text:
Me: "Hey Lex it's Adam C. Cool meeting you today.
(I ask for her to text me back then and there to make sure I got her number correctly...)
Her: "Hey!"

In person I say: "Got to go, but we'll be in touch..."

Then how do you open the text conversation the next day??

From what I understand from Todd's video, and the Animation Girl's experience, perhaps it could go like this:

Text:

Me: "Lex. How are your animation projects going? They got you underwater?
Her: :Yeah. I'm totally swamped."

Me: "So, when you're swamped like this how do you unwind?"
Over drinks at happy hour. Or, a quiet latte at a coffee shop?

Her: "Well, I don't really drink."
Me: "Ohh, so you're more the quiet private type..."
Her: "Yeah. Kinda..."
Me: Alright. So what would your schedule look like for some coffee and conversation?"

And then take it from there. Buy-in. Objection. Or maybe.

Is this the right track??

Now. What if, like I try to do, I get her schedule during the approach?

I say: "Hey it was fun talking to you. We should meet-up and continue our conversation sometime..."
She says: "Yeah, that sounds good."
I say: "Real quick. What's your schedule looking like this week?"
She says: "I'm not sure. But I might have some free time later in the week..."

So, how do you do a "soft close" in this scenario?
If you back-track too much, she might think you're wasting your time after she already said she might have some free time...
Or do you go for the "hard close?"

And... Like this animation girl, and many others in the past. How do you respond to the line:
"I'm really busy."

"Soooo, busy I won't eat or leave the apartment for the next 6 months!!!" - yeah right...
(I'm being facetious the last line. It's "I'm too busy to see you. " "But I'll gladly find time to get dicked by whoever guy is father along the process than you right now!")

Feel free to give examples. I'm sure there are many more than I who are interested in learning this process...

>