Daygame number-close to date ratio

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys,

What's a decent number-close to date ratio?

Up until what percentage should one be concerned with their vibe, conversation, hook point etc? What's a realistic expectation for an intermediate guy? What's possible for the masters?

Cheers,
Rakkum

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I would like to know as well. My rates in Jul/Aug were 3:1 in terms of sets:number, now it's like 4-8:1. Crazy idk what happened recently

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would like to know as well. My rates in Jul/Aug were 3:1 in terms of sets:number, now it's like 4-8:1. Crazy idk what happened recently

supply and demand, you were probably one of the barely few approaching... now that restrictions are down, is back to normal....

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
supply and demand, you were probably one of the barely few approaching... now that restrictions are down, is back to normal....
During Summer the night venues were open and they were open till late, now you have to wear mask while standing up and they close at 10 pm. Clubs have been closed both time periods. So it's gone opposite way actually...

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Get laid the same way, just accept that in the autumn your results may be a bit worse. Still assume attraction and follow your process. There is a secret upside to this as well. While we understand underlying mechanics and that the moods of women will fluctuate (as Velasco mentioned in the chat, Teevster has an excellent article about this phenomenon) other guys will doubt themselves more and get weaker frames. So our competition weakens, while we remain cognizant. In my book this is a good thing.

Concerning stats: I never bothered to keep them. But when you are keeping stats (which is actually an interesting thing to do), do you control for underlying variables such as : warm approach/cold approach, age demographic, static venue/ different venue?

Stats have no use unless you can control for certain variables.. and concerning pickup there are LOT of variables.

Read this btw it is one of Chase's key articles. https://www.girlschase.com/content/picking-girls-and-game-asymmetric-returns
This is super relevant for you. It's a long read but it really helps your perspective.

you're a winner. I know that :)

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Found this a while ago from Tom Torero and Krauser:

Krauser had also stats from other years on his website, you may check them as well.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Get laid the same way, just accept that in the autumn your results may be a bit worse. Still assume attraction and follow your process. There is a secret upside to this as well. While we understand underlying mechanics and that the moods of women will fluctuate (as Velasco mentioned in the chat, Teevster has an excellent article about this phenomenon) other guys will doubt themselves more and get weaker frames. So our competition weakens, while we remain cognizant. In my book this is a good thing.

Concerning stats: I never bothered to keep them. But when you are keeping stats (which is actually an interesting thing to do), do you control for underlying variables such as : warm approach/cold approach, age demographic, static venue/ different venue?

Stats have no use unless you can control for certain variables.. and concerning pickup there are LOT of variables.

Read this btw it is one of Chase's key articles. https://www.girlschase.com/content/picking-girls-and-game-asymmetric-returns
This is super relevant for you. It's a long read but it really helps your perspective.

you're a winner. I know that :)
I do not control for those, no, only for Sets/numbers/dates/lays. That was a great read indeed, DarkKnight, i will accept this temporary setback in anticipation of a big push to come. No giving up, while of course being open to change and not doing the same stupid things. Thanks for the kind words! It was inspiring. I was listening to something from Good looking loser and what really hit me was that, we got such high expectations for ourselves, while doing cold approaching. Cold approaching women sober during the day is something only a tiny minority of men do. We are basically an elite. When you look at it like that you aren't so hard on yourself.

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
i recall reading advanced guys get higher approatch to lay counts because they’re better at approaching girls who’ve preselected them.

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

True.. but it can have a different function - being accountable to yourself. I agree with Lifeguard's advice that one shouldn't take approaching as a chore, it should part of who you are and fun too. But the exception is supercharging yourself in the beginning, esp when there is still some lingering AA or your approaches aren't as smooth as you'd like them to be etc.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your taking it out of context Rakkum, it was concerning Peter's "loss of momentum". I get the accountability function of stats.

@Peterdk234 oh yeah dude.. we are the super elite Super Saiyan's who bang earthling females.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am not very active so I usually have low volumes but I think I got solid skills so I guess I am intermediate.
Nowhere near expert.

When I get phone numbers, usually 40% of those go absolutely nowhere (wrong number, doesn't answer, blocks me, etc...).
Of the 60% remaining, I usually can get dates with 60-70% of those girls.

So I would say 35-40% phone to date ratio for intermediate.

Probably even less because I screen hard. I guess that if I go for higher volume my rates would naturally drop.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
>