Daygaming at random college campus (is it creepy or just limiting belief)?

thatguy2020

Rookie
Rookie
So I just moved to a new area and there’s a public college is about a 10 minute walk from me. I don't go to college anymore and graduated 2 years ago. And since don’t go to school anymore and never went to college there, so I felt out of place and like a creep.

But there were SO MANY hot girls to approach! The logistics in my area are weird and I've had trouble finding areas to daygame, the closest large mall is about 20 miles away from me. The only other places to daygame are stores like Target. There also is no real downtown near me and it's usually empty during the day.

Let me explain what happened and my limiting beliefs:

I went there yesterday and I felt weird not walking around with a backpack like everyone else. So I actually went back home and came back with a backpack because I felt so out of place.

This is my first limiting belief, that since I am not a student I look out of place so I need to look like one to not come off like a creep approaching college girls.

Anyways I was really nervous so I basically walked around for a few hours and managed to give out three low risk compliment openers.

This is my second limiting belief, I feel like I cannot do a direct, or even indirect, approach here because I would get labeled a creep.

I really still feel weird about talking to girls here because I’m not a student. But this is legit the best spot to meet women during the day I’ve seen in years. I know this is unsustainable (what if a girl asks me why I'm wearing a backpack or why I’m at the school if I am not a student)

And I guess those are limiting beliefs as well. I’m also stuck at approaching, like I know I can’t give out compliment openers forever. I actually wanna go direct like I would if it were a random street corner. But the whole college thing is killing me.

I really wanna come back because this place is so great for potentially meeting girls, and I can literally walk here from my place, but I wanna get rid of the creep feeling. As of right now this is the only place I can get true volume and build up my approach skills.

Let me provide further context on my looks, I am 24 relatively fit, well groomed, and somewhat fashionable so I do kinda look like a student.

Any advice? Am I being irrational? Am I really a creep? How can I daygame in this environment?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
#1 Don't go on campus solely to meet women. If there is another reason to be there, then fine. Would you go on a business campus to "try to daygame chcks"? UHHHMMM NO.

#2 Meet college students at the bars they frequent in town. they are EXPECTING TO meet new people. Yelp will tell you which ones are college bars...

#3 Townies are at a real disadvantage on campus. College students social circle revolves around other students and they are blissfully ignorant of anything outside of campus.

Hanging out to do direct daygame sounds like a great way to meet the campus police.

display

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
In my opinion, it's no big deal.

Go to the campus for 30 mins after work, visit the shops, buy something if you want and talk to girls. If anyone asks just say you are a grad student. You have to remember, no one is noticing you and no one really cares. People are way too in their heads and pre occupied to even care about other people.

I would advise against direct and say you should go more indirect and more just friendly convo.

All the fear you have is in your head. As long as you are not showing up to the campus in a full formal office suit and you're not 66 like the bolton creeper, you'll be fine friend.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
And since don’t go to school anymore and never went to college there, so I felt out of place and like a creep.
It is somewhat a limiting belief.
Some ideas from the top of my head:
- bring a book, sit down and start to read it. Once you find a target, you can approach and have plausible deniability:
"I don't study here, but I love this environment because it helps with my learning" and segway into what you are reading, etc.
- same thing on a library or cafe, bring the book or notebook and turn on the chick detector.
- I second the bar suggestion, but with a caveat: if the bar is closer to or inside the campus and they find you are alone there, it may seem like a bad look depending on how you frame it. Again, have your excuses ready: "Just miss a bit my college days and decided to come here to have some fun...can't go to another bar closer to my place because I would be eaten alive by those damn cougars and MILFs!!" (or use another cocky-funny BS).
Hope this helps.

College campus are amazing!
I live next to one and it's a great place to be if you wanna game very young chicks, even if you are older.

Edit: always use indirect like the guys said.

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
The times I've approached on campus as a guy who graduated years ago, I've never been significantly called out or anything like that. Usually no one really cared.

I would open moving sets indirectly just as I was about to pass them walking in the opposite direction. Usually one loop around campus while stopping at certain spots along the way.

If you still feel nervous to approach on campus, you can try surrounding venues. For example, the campus I would approach at had restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, etc in the immediate area where you can find college girls too. And you have more plausible deniability.

Of all the daygame venues I've tried, college campuses have the best traffic and quality.

thatguy2020

Rookie
Rookie
#2 Meet college students at the bars they frequent in town. they are EXPECTING TO meet new people. Yelp will tell you which ones are college bars...
Ironically the college bars in my area all suck. In fact, many women have been sexually assaulted and date raped at these venues. So much so that there were actual protests. The nightlife scene in my area in general is bad, the bouncers have no problem beating patrons half to death and bringing half the local police force to finish the job. A lot of fights and generally low quality of people, college girls don't really frequent there so much they do local house parties and fraternity stuff.

I must add on that this is a commuter school, so the bars are a 10 mins drive away near downtown. None are free, either, they all require 20 dollar cover charges to enter. I've tried night gaming there a bit and it has not been too successful due to women having their guards up.

And I haven't seen any campus police while there, I'm sure they exist. But it's not a private university where the police force is super dedicated. I highly doubt I would ever encounter them, even while I was there I witnessed a visibly homeless guy using the bathrooms and another walking directly through campus who you could smell from 20 feet away.

I would advise against direct and say you should go more indirect and more just friendly convo.

All the fear you have is in your head. As long as you are not showing up to the campus in a full formal office suit and you're not 66 like the bolton creeper, you'll be fine friend.
I like this mindset, deep inside I feel like it isn't a big deal at all since it's an artificial environment. Only issue I have is that I feel like if I daygame too much I could build a reputation or inevitably accidentally approach the same girls more than once. But even that seems like a limiting belief since 40k students go there. It would be different if only 2k students went there.

Any reason why I should go indirect? What would your openers be? I've seen that during the day, especially in an environment where girls may be in a hurry, indirect approaches are hit or miss.

To provide further context on what I mean by a direct approach, pretty much the typical, "Hey I saw you and I thought you looked interesting so I wanted to meet you, I'm X..."

Is that too much?

- bring a book, sit down and start to read it. Once you find a target, you can approach and have plausible deniability:
"I don't study here, but I love this environment because it helps with my learning" and segway into what you are reading, etc.
Edit: always use indirect like the guys said.
I feel like this would be a bit uncalibrated if not opened properly. How would you open a girl, who for example, is walking across campus and also one who's sitting down away from people?

Logically I feel like a direct opener would work best. Like a "hey excuse me, you look interesting so I wanted to meet you". Would that be uncalibrated?

The times I've approached on campus as a guy who graduated years ago, I've never been significantly called out or anything like that. Usually no one really cared.

I would open moving sets indirectly
What would your indirect openers be?

I tried a few moving sets (walking towards my direction) with a neutral compliment opener, ex: "Hey those are some cool shoes" but I noticed it was a bit high stakes and the girls felt caught off guard.

Also let's say if they do ask why I'm there or if I am a student... would simply saying that I'm not, but I live close by so I like to walk through there sometimes for cardio suffice? Or would it come off "creepy".

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
but I noticed it was a bit high stakes and the girls felt caught off guard.
It probably wasn’t the opener itself, but how you opened. Pre opening properly, or in this case pacing the girl before you deliver the opener will resolve startling her.

So instead of bursting in and saying “hey I like your shoes” you could try making sure she’s aware of your presence before you approach. if that’s not possible then get her attention and open slowly while using the situation “excuse me….I noticed you walking by…..and had to come tell you…those are some of the coolest shoes i’ve seen all week they’re a really nice shade of blue…i’m ****** ”

Learned this from chase

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder

I'd just ask where the business school was, or cafe/etc. You can turn it into a walk and talk where you get more time to talk to the girl as they lead you where you are.

What I like about this opener is it's low-key, easy to ask, and usually gets some sort of response. I've never asked it and gotten a girl walk off or anything. At worst, they say they don't know and keep going.

Good post from Chase on this kind of opener: https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...something-you-mind-giving-me-an-assist.23765/

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I feel like this would be a bit uncalibrated if not opened properly.
No no no, this is not an opener...it's just something you keep and use if she asks what you doing there if you are not a student:
- So, you are a student here?
- Nooo, god forbid...in fact I'm just looking for trouble (smirk smile and wink)
- Just kiddind, I don't study here, but I love this calm outdoors environment because it helps with my learning

How would you open a girl, who for example, is walking across campus and also one who's sitting down away from people?
Some great daygamers here recommend going for solo targets
(I'm def not a great daygamer mind you, very intermediate at best).

If she is seated and you wanna go direct, it's pretty much going like this: "Hey, just saw you from over there and got curious about what you reading/studying...wow, those are nice bracelets! (very upbeat curious tone)". Then complement her on her taste, how you think her looks match her personality, etc. (I would not use this approach though...check the last link down here for a way better option).
Logically I feel like a direct opener would work best. Like a "hey excuse me, you look interesting so I wanted to meet you". Would that be uncalibrated?
It's not the opener in itself, but how you do it:
- hoovering;
- looking for IOIs;
- approach posture and voice;
- hookpoint;
- pacing;
etc, etc
Pretty much what Sunking and Train just said.

I don't know what Bacchus is doing these days, but I would definitely shoot him a DM and ask for some guidance.
https://www.skilledseducer.com/members/bacchus.1810/
Also look for his guides on the forum.

I think he has some articles on the main site too (he goes by Daniel Adebayo):
https://www.girlschase.com/content/day-game-tips-make-her-curious

Last edited:

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I did exactly this, then they ask you what are you reading and you can transition to all sorts of stuff.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Don't open direct on college campuses.

Direct openers have a low hook rate. . . so you will need to rack up more approaches to compensate. But you really don't want to play the numbers game on campus because that's an easy way to develop a negative reputation. And since you aren't a student there. . . there's no coming back from that shit.

Make use of intriguing statements and reality pacing instead. It's smoother strategy that can get you closer to hooking every girl you approach if you're sniping girls sitting on benches, in cafes, or any other stationary position. More details. . . are in a campus day game article I wrote a couple years ago.

Now let's say you spot some college babe from afar walking towards you. Just act as if you didn't see her and focus your attention elsewhere until she passes you. Then you turn around, get yourself a few steps in front of her. . . and open over your shoulder to say. "Wait a minute. Has anyone ever told you who you look exactly like?" or "Wait a minute. You look like an old girlfriend but there's something very different about the energy behind your eyes." These are Gunwitch's openers. Stop walking as you deliver them. . . if she stops walking. . . then you're in great shape. Follow up techs are in the link too.

In cases where the girl doesn't stop walking instantly, don't worry. . . you'll still get a response from her. What's more this approach sets things up so that she needs to physically catch up to you to answer. So you can walk with her and keep talking. . . until she's compliant enough for the next phase of game.

Last edited:
>