Socializing  Dealing with people that love to stir the pot and start shit.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Except in this situation people are attacking you in a setting and making your life crap in your livelihood. This really wears on you when you are in a work setting and especially when it is a boss doing this. I am glad that work from home is going to be a thing for a lot of people until the end of 2020 but once we do get back into the office, it can just wear you down once you deal with the negativity and nips long enough.

Most of the people doing this to stir the pot have no lives, a lot of them are just using drama as a means to add excitement in their own lives. This is why this shit happens so much in the fucking south, there is literally nothing to do there and life takes forever to get going. Even Atlanta is a slow paced city where everyone gossips like a fucking nail salon compared to NYC and the northeast where things move faster.

A lot of these people are poor, unsuccessful, and miserable for a reason. They act entitled to shit, have shit work ethics, and don't ever get ahead. So they turn into whiney mopers who want to drag others down with them and stir the pot out of boredom and just inner hatred. When I have run teams, I have kept everyone super busy even with bitch work which had a tight deadline to it, I was able to nip the thing in the butt.

Give a loser a lot of free time, they will find ways to make everyone's life miserable. Work them like a god damn mule, they'll be begging for peace.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The other thing I'll say which is very race related but really more based on culture than race, black Americans from certain upbringings (mainly the "hood" but also any cut throat environments) are very predatory and sniff out weakness. In such cultures, bullying and preying on the easy mark is encouraged.

It does vary based on what part of the country we are in as well. In southern blacks, you might not see this as much. Atlanta is the exception because it had massive amounts of transplants from the northeast and the rust belt. Blacks from the east coast who are from the upbringing I mentioned tend to be more confrontational towards other races and Machiavellian.

The best thing to do when being around blacks is not showing any weakness at all. You will be provoked, harassed, and the threat of physical violence will be used on you. Just be bold and fearless as fuck, a lot of the times it is a bluff. Be prepared to also deal with a lot of victim mentality and complaining about how everyone is a racist out to get them. You will also face a lot of shit about how you are not "with the peoples" or "my peoples" as well. Expect for the company to not do a damn thing either because firing a minority that is under-represented can be very tricky.

It seems like I am being racist towards black people but for black guys who act "white", they get it the worst from this crowd. I had a couple friends like that, one who even voted Republican, that got called Uncle Toms and Oreos.

Your best bet is to make friends with other black women in the office and especially older black people, make them aware of what is going on.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
seems like I am being racist towards black people but for black guys who act "white", they get it the worst from this crowd. I had a couple friends like that, one who even voted Republican, that got called Uncle Toms and Oreos.

Your best bet is to make friends with other black women in the office and especially older black people, make them aware of what is going on.

Interesting. I guess we all not so different all over the world.

And I'm a brown guy. Minority here.

"Too light to be black. Too dark to be White."

>