Decent looking, zero game

Fugue

Rookie
Rookie
What's up bros, first post here

Just got over being sick and figured wth might as well join the forum to keep sane/find ways to still improve

Anyways, dudes I have a weird fuckin’ issue. Girls like me. Like they like, like me. They want my babies lol. I’m not gorgeous, but I’m pretty fuckable in my own opinion, though I have to attribute this mostly to my style and the way I carry myself. But my problem is in talking to them (isn’t everyones?). I mean I can say hello, even a genuine compliment and bam the spark is lit; that stuff’s definitely within my wheelhouse. But this is where I just have zero clue what to say next.

I guess I could start by asking her name. I’ll do that next time. That will be the first thing I fix in my first approach tomorrow. I suppose I want to move as fast as possible, so the next thing would be “you’re pretty cute, wanna get a coffee and hang out this week? What days are you free?” Maybe even just "what time are you off work? we can grab some tacos', I know a great place." I'm really not too concerned about fucking things up, I just want to get better.

I honestly feel like I’m just one step away bros. Like I just need one girl to pity fuck me and the pussy floodgates will open lol.

Fugue

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
instead of asking them first try say ' let's go on a date' commanding language, within first minute of conversation, and from there work the conversation. for me they pretty much do most of the talking after some version of that line, in fact it's like they don't even care what i have to say. they'll ask me a question, i'll answer, then they'll start talking about something completely different. it's like they're checking to make sure i actually don't want to talk to them. then u can ask whatever from there.

something to try

i'm sure there are other articles and products that might be able to point you in a better direction tho

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Fugue, I agree with the commanding language that hot sauce suggested but I wouldn't say date, I feel this can make the situation pressurised and she's more likely to turn you down or flake.

I'd change it to your date proposal: "let's go for ice cream" Or more suggestive, "we should go for tacos" This creates a feeling of "us" Because you've suggested it in that way so she's usually more willing to comply.

Another way to ask her name is to give her yours "You're pretty cute, I'm Fugue" She then gives you her name. Put an imposed time limit unless you're trying to go for an instant date "I've got to go (soon - gives you a couple of minutes) (you can give a reason meeting friends or something) but you seem cool, we should go for tacos".

I'd re word what days are you free to "When are you free?" This opens up availability as I think it's less restrictive encouraging an answer of "I'm free Thursday night" Instead of "I work most days" This could be a polite no, it could be because that's what she does each day. Maybe she needs more comfort or maybe handling this little test is enough.

Warrior

>