Decrease Pressure Or Increase?

truthasker

Rookie
Rookie
I know that you sound more confident and authoritative when you have a rapport breaking tonality but, at the same time you want to seem friendly as well right? How would you do that?

For example I know that in a cold approach it's always better to be at an angle to the girl so there's less pressure as opposed to facing directly. We generally want less
pressure right?

So I wanted to see which other factors were best for decreasing pressure (I asked gpt to give me a list on things that decrease and increase pressure):

Factors Increasing PressureFactors Decreasing Pressure
Direct eye contactAvoiding eye contact
Facing someone directlyStanding or sitting at an angle
Body language indicating dominanceOpen, relaxed body language
Speaking loudly or forcefullySpeaking calmly and softly
Using assertive or commanding toneUsing a gentle or friendly tone
Maintaining close physical proximityKeeping some distance
Asking probing or challenging questionsAsking open-ended or neutral questions
Imposing time constraints or deadlinesAllowing for flexibility and extended time
Interrupting or talking over othersAllowing others to speak uninterrupted
Using authoritative or directive languageUsing collaborative or inclusive language

But should we have commanding/assertive tone and speak louder? Wouldn't that be less friendly?? Should you talk over the girl to show dominance but that outright seems rude?

enrico

Space Monkey
space monkey
@truthasker different situations require a different approach. You can speak with a commanding tone and speak louder but it would be less friendly, when you're trying to converse from cold approach you'd be looking to be friendly, you'd ask open ended questions to get her to talk. The commanding tone can be used later in the bedroom. You can use it in a compliance request but it depends what you're asking for and where you are in the interaction. If you command people before they know you, you run the risk of being socially inept and stacking negative compliance neither are attractive.

Talking over people is outright rude, but you can occasionally interrupt and contribute to the conversation by sharing your thoughts or telling a quick story that relates to what they're talking about. As long as your contribution brings value and you're not just being obnoxious it's another valid technique.

Everything mentioned needs to be calibrated. If it's placed at the right time in the right place it works. Go get some experience points and learn how to be socially calibrated.

Enrico

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There's not an easy, direct answer to this question. Pretty much everything your table also does other things than affect social pressure that the girl feels. When cold approaching, it is important to make the girl feel as comfortable as possible initially, but you still need to open strongly and decisively bring her into the interaction. You can't speak quietly from 10 feet away while not making eye contact on a street approach - every girl would ignore you.

You want to avoid a girl feeling trapped in an interaction or feel like it's going to be hard to get out of the conversation, or feel like that you might do/say things that are weird/awkward/make her feel uncomfortable. Nor do you want her to feel like you aren't understanding how she's feeling/what she's saying. Or that you're going to push her towards something she doesn't want. All of these are bad kinds of pressure. Certain girls are more anxious/nervous/flighty and you want to especially help them feel more comfortable.

However, sexual tension is a kind of social pressure and is extremely important to seduction. Similarly a lot of flirting, teasing, challenging girls, etc also involves creating tension/pressure, and is necessary.

It's important to be aware when the girl starts to feel uncomfortable in a bad way, and you need to give some space/breathing room in the interaction. It's also important to know how to build useful kinds of tension and excitement. But beyond that, I wouldn't obsess to hard over this aspect. And you're never going to get truly useful game advice from chat-gpt

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Applying and releasing pressure is a tough one to calibrate. I struggle with it as well.

What I find is being present in the moment really helps. You have to look for the small clues to figure out if you can apply more pressure or need to release it. Easier said than done but practising being present is useful skill to have in life.

My fav way to practise being present is to create a persona for everyone walking by me. Who are they, what their current mood is etc. Gives you ideas for things to say if you'll approach a girl too.

>