Did you get Laid today?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
After 4 days apart, it was just after midnight Sunday, Again Monday morning, Monday evening before dinner, Monday night after dinner, and again this morning.

Oral-Missionary, Oral-Cowgirl, Missionary, Missionary-Doggy, Missionary-Doggy. Last one took some lube. Tad bit chafed this morning.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
After a candle light dinner she fixed for me we retired to the bedroom.
I fingered her gently while sucking on nipples. she had her first orgasm.
Rolled into Cowgirl and she orgasmed at least 5 times in that position each one distinct but about every 3-5 minutes one after the other.
Switched to Doggy for another hard orgasm for her. I finished in doggy but remained hard to bring her to another orgasm before pulling out.
Caressed her asshole with lubed finger and slowly entered her while I sucked on her nipples and she orgasmed from that for # 7.
When she noticed I was still erect she performed oral on me until I finally erupted and the erection subsided.

This morning at 05:00 I cupped her naked breast and slid my hand between her legs. She awoke to roll over and mount me in cowgirl for another strong pair of orgasms. I ejaculated hard for my third time in 8 hours.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tired last night Went straight to bed and slept all night.

Awoke at 5:30 with wandering hands and before long her flannel pajamas were off and she was in cowgirl for a morning quickie.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Morning Cowgirl, then finished in Doggy. Quickie before chores and a shower together. She had one little and one moderate orgasm while in Cowgirl and doggy was just for me to finish more efficiently for time.

Evenings have been busy and I've been falling asleep shortly after hitting the sheets. We've both been tired and gone to bed earlier in the evenings.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuck This said:
Morning Cowgirl, then finished in Doggy. Quickie before chores and a shower together. She had one little and one moderate orgasm while in Cowgirl and doggy was just for me to finish more efficiently for time.

Evenings have been busy and I've been falling asleep shortly after hitting the sheets. We've both been tired and gone to bed earlier in the evenings.

More of this this morning. Have a delayed Halloween party tonight so there might be some Role play happening.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuck This said:

More of this this morning. Have a delayed Halloween party tonight so there might be some Role play happening.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Halloween party night was a lot of flirting and touching and an outstanding costume....

Got home and hit it hard a couple times. All the usual plus 5th base....Oral, missionary, Doggy, Backdoor doggy...

the best quote of the night "O fuck are you still hard? I gotta fix that c'meer.."

Sunday AM sleepy morning cowgirl,

Weekly total: 12 times
Streak 7 days..

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
We were both tired and crabby Monday night - abstained

Did manage to do the usual:
Tuesday Morning
Wednesday Morning
Wednesday Night
Thursday morning
Friday morning : awoke to dog puking in the Kitchen as I was "warming things up" with my hands. Cleaned that up and got coffee going, Came back to bed and resumed what I was doing. Being more awake I was more aggressive. Cowgirl and finish in Doggy. She climaxed three times before I busted but I had a short refractory period and went right into missionary again and a long passionate Doggy session with me standing and her on hands and knees on the bed. She came hard twice in that final session but I did not. I told her i was gonna save that for tonight... Count that as 2x.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last night we combined drinks and shopping and fell asleep without consummating.
Awoke at my regular hour this morning, but lingered in bed. she awoke, visited the bathroom and her hands began roaming. I reciprocated and soon she was mounted in cowgirl for a quick succession of 3 orgasms. The first as she was bent over me breasts in my mouth, the second a little more upright, my hands on her breasts, and the third as she leaned back with my cock deep in her A spot. She was truly gushing now so we rotated over into this position with her hips propped up on pillows:

mj-618_348_edge-of-the-bed-10-positions-that-women-love.jpg

I stroked away in this position for another body shaker from her, then crawled back on the bed with her legs on my shoulders and pounded to a 5 shiver orgasm myself.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sunday afternoon : Post run Cowgirl in the afternoon after a shower. Started with multiple O's from oral.

Monday morning: hands and mouth upon wake up, Missionary for one O, then finished in doggy with my eye on the clock.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Did a Monday lunch date and then light dinner drinks date after work. Thought it would create some sexual tension.
Earlier in the day she had sent me this meme on IG:
http://instagr.am/p/B3-73JhF6PV/ So I thought she really wants a good swatting.
Arrived home late and had something that put my mood off. I just went to sleep without initiating anything. Was pretty disappointing

Tuesday Morning awoke to her giving me oral briefly before she mounted me in cowgirl for one good orgasm. I gave her a few swats and switched to Doggy to finish. She was really wet.

>