Different and effective ways to get compliance

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Goodmorning friends, i want to hear your opinion about different or unusual ways in how to get compliance since im bored of: <Insert excuse to hold her hand>
Wish you a happy day

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
I try the fist bump (from @Skills probably) and it works.
I also try your “excuse to hold her hand” and it works.

I think it’s more important to reward compliance so she has the incentive to continue complying.

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You don't need unusual ways for getting compliance. You start small, then ask for more and more.

Normally you have to start with small asks then build on top of them. Then you can get all sorts of complex compliance you want and have more freedom with it. Rewarding compliance lets you stack more on top.

There is a great article on it I believe called compliance stacking.

In the example of holding hands - you can just go for it once you leave a venue. If she pulls away when you casually go for grabbing her hand, then you know your compliance stack is not large enough - i.e. you need to take a step back on your compliance ladder and build it up more before she's ready to hold hands. Deep dive, connect more, ask her for small favours until she's more invested in the relationship and starting to feel she connects with you.

If you want to avoid the failed compliance attempt - read the article below.

One last thing, note that the larger your compliance requests, the more it hurts attraction if you fail her to comply. The smaller the request, the less of a big deal it is if she doesn't comply. So when you go for large complex compliance requests, persist so that she complies, otherwise you may hurt your attraction.

I once asked a girl to stand up and turn around for me so I could check her out - she said no and I didn't persist enough so that hurt the attraction.

>