FR  Distractions from coursework...

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Daygame: Uni Library

Was here to do work but when i get bored i figure i might as well brush up on the skillset here, most people here are looking for distractions anyway...

missed a few opportunities here which listed in my journal, but it's just about getting that action muscle sharp and getting back into the swing of things, got a lot more to field test

Have details on each set along with a self report but still feel like I'm missing something obvious due to late night typing at the time of this draft or some form of bias, so advice here on just refining my structure and some points which needs work would be sick!

HB 5 Science (Tech Testing)
Note- Was testing out things like the tourist frame (Bacchus) and such but may have messed up, ended up with bf object, didn't seed the meet either... saved it until the end so a bit sloppy work.

Saw her when i walked up the stairs for my study spot strong EC from the get go, then i looped around the venue as scouting and moved near the window, imagine my surprise when she moved from her table near the stairs to near the window after i jumped on a phone call to a friend attempting to give advice to a wing on his mark.

My brain was like
"green light time to get to work."

Was a bit on edge for reputational management as i was talking to old school friends earlier and a friend of another HB i messed up with the past year during my loop/ scout, had the consideration of keeping my GC activities low profile...

Interaction Start

opened from my side with a compliance open told her to watch my stuff while I went to prep my state which I'm debating if I did well, (tend to visualise my first approach on campus, is a nice memory good meet cute etc) to which she voice piped up and was like
"sure!"
i quickly went over some tech i wanted to implement/ remind myself about from my notes (elicitation (glow) (mirroring and labels), Bacchus Tourist Frame, Skjoldr Connection Gambit) and grabbed a drink of water from the cafe (HB Native situation)
before swinging back and launching into a cold read (courses), got a hook pretty easily and went from there DDed into what courses she did and how she ended up there, why she did what she did, asked if she was smart based off her course work which she took down a peg because i guess she's humble (don't remember this tactic name (think it's some form of challenge? maybe label), lets me appeal to narc side anyway and usually they take themselves down)

somehow remember leading this into how it's her last year and what's she's going to do afterwards which led to travel (SOT i've got the most experience with, makes me a one trick pony though...)
so I lead with the basic framework of the Tourist Frame (i mess it up a bit)

"So if you won the lottery and could go anywhere you wished where would you go?"
states multiple countries but i remember "Mexico"
"and once you arrive there right off the plane whats the first thing you do like the beach or...?
"food and the beach! Where would you go?"

proceed to fuck the gambit here...

"I'd love to travel to like Latin America or like some places in Europe... Mexico sounds like fun, somewhere you can go where you can return home like nothing ever happened"

(that last part is meant to be self centred and after you talk about the environment and meeting people...
guess i was too much in my own head)

remember joking when she leaves she could take me with her with Mexico. To which I got a maybe or something which wasn't a super green light

after this I...

qualified on her being an adventurous person after I asked but I could have asked it better
" do you consider yourself an adventurous person"
"yeah!"
"that's good I like adventurous people"

this was linked back to the travel subtopic and likely mexico as a destination...

implemented the connection gambit towards the end as a form of sot after I used tourist frame with a proxy about how latin americans seem to be more connected and warm compared to other countries...

"connection isn't something measured in time you know, some people you just have that instant spark with while some other you know them for years yet don't have much of a connection..."
speak this while looking deeply into her eyes, with returned strong eye contact

then she's packing up while maintaining strong EC and about to leave (brain is like fuck, close mf)
hey look would you be down to grab a coffee sometime?
I got a bf
(brain "shit...") (remember the classic unfazed tactic) (was considering gunwitch's bf counter but figured public setting, plenty of eyes...)

cool how long you guys been together for?
6 to 8 months
that's good
it isn't long but... yeah
I switch topics to her necklace and ask about that a bit to switch topics ASAP before I end with the classic it's cool to meet you.
she wished me luck with my career and dreams as we discussed earlier and I said the same, used an anchor (one of the places she told me about before) told her to bring me a souvenir and wished her the best.

Conclusion

didn't feel too bad as this convo let me try out stuff, and I enjoyed it, just a matter of making this stuff smooth, I feel like i should have slowed myself down a tad and played this more tactically, instead of rapid implementation of tech, needed to proxy then go to tech better...

Also implementation of just fundamental tech which implies interest like the classic chase frame was lacking...

And keeping my head up, just in a slight rough patch because lack of active practice lately.
Just gotta keep in getting out there and getting teachable feedback...

SECT
S was speaking slowly and deeply, deeper than usual (projected more from my chest...) so this should have been handled

E- Deep eye contact on point, just needed to project sexual vibes more needed triangle gaze and containment in effect but otherwise fundamentals were on point

C - was next to her, small table with two seats next to each other, but could have been closer...

T- fuck all besides the handclasp was in front of a window and and a bunch of people in a uni library, still thinking reputation wise but need to play smart...
(still implementation of basic things like show me your jewellery and getting touch and compliance off that would have been ideal)

HB- Native
Ran into this chick the other week as she's a hired gun at the local uni coffee shop just when i was trying to get water while i attempt to study..., didn't really talk to her until today, wasn't really attempting to get this chick because i think this was in between when Hb 5 science's compliance open so I went back to the OG
(I regret this, this chick is hot and was somewhat excited to see me as well)

So i'm down there to get a drink of water and I'm curious where this chick is from
(the counties guessing game goes both ways, it helps that I'm genuinely interested in where hot chicks are from as well...)
I open just with...

Interaction

"hey"
to which she like jumps (super smooth Lucky... guess I got quiet footsteps?)

"ahh you good?
"oh shit, you startled me" (she was like cleaning coffee cups or something)

then i follow up with a cold read

"So i gotta ask, your not x but..."
"actually i was just going to ask that! yes i am from x! are you???"
(Got super excited....) (I'm also from x, so free social frame points)
"Yes!"
"where are you from in x?"
"i was born here but my mom are from x, you?
this continues for a bit, we talk about how people usually assume that shes latina (no complaints whatsoever) and i say i usually get Argentinan etc to which she agrees she can see that)

i lead this into a DD on coursework and family etc she does this but now she works full time she didnt like it get the question returned, to which i minimise information and turn my course in the the whole take a guess compliance builder then transfer the topic into travel incredibly quickly, proxied via back to where we both come from...

Then i realise fuck, i left HB 5 Science topside + theres like a line of people behind me

"oh shit, i didn't realise their was a whole line behind me" (Shit i got bubbled...) (Think this is called limital space or something, guessing she was similar cause she didnt mention the line behind me at all, or maybe she just didn't care about those people, either one works for me)

then i eject, seriously i hope i said bye or i'll catch you around or something cause my memory fails me...

Conclusion
this was mostly unconscious, i mean did the thought cross my mind that she was cute and that after i heard where she was from i got a slight boost in motivation (no clue why this happens but i ain't complaining, i got types i guess)

literally next time I'm on campus, I'm hitting this chick up, was way to focused on HB 5 sciences to completely be aware of quick hook and chemistry with this chick, should have kept ABC in mind when I was with her...

although have slight internal debate cos this chick I'll see 24/7 for my drinks but i feel like I'd regret a hell of a lot more, if i didn't even try so... yeah

Need to watch signs of mental investment though, run the process of actually getting results over reactions before thinking about it way too much.

SECT
Was speaking somewhat deeply as i've been working on projecting from my chest but i was def deeper and slower with HB 5 sciences
Had super stong EC throughout but i wasn't actively using containment
Touch was limited to handclasp, had a whole barista desk infront of me...
closeness was as close i could be with barista desk

HB eyeliner (FU) (too slow on the open)
got ioi I think (caught her looking out of corner of eye but not curtain, just assumed attaction) , using same compliance open when i got back she had to leave ):
need to be quicker or just use situational or rpo to immerse...
had the feeling when i asked her to watch my stuff she was going to leave earlier if i didn't ask her to watch.

After match
Night: Campus Soccer Pitch

I'd like to say we won but... I'd be lying
so after a bit of practice as a team i left the uni gymnasium and saw a 3 set FMM on the way to the soccer pitch
back in action.
can work with momentum or practice...

Three set (Momentum building)
opened situationally about the soccer team playing,

I engaged the dude first then got past introductions, wasn't as motivated once i got close, T wasn't as hot from up close and had the feeling one of the dudes was BF (This turned out to be right later.)
engaged all 3 as a practice for handling 3 sets, put them all into the conversation talked about why they were here and if they play etc got the bf gf information later after i asked the T if she was the cheerleader for the one guys to which she happily complied with this frame,

"Yeah! got the pom poms in the back of car!"
mess up a bit here
I mention how i...
"gotta meet more cheerleaders... introduce me sometime?

get some laughs but i think i set the guard up on all three with this little self deprecating joke i talk for a bit about where there from, nationality etc
then i get a call from my wing (breaks immersion.)

i answer the call and that group heads off to play soccer, get a wave from the bf while i report in to my wing who's been coaching me a bit with my sports thing here am also organising if I'll hang out later, as i wanna see if i can see this thing to the end...

Intermission of sorts...
After this little momentum building sesh, i move to scope the library and see if theirs anyone around (last time i got lucky with med students), to which I'm disappointed library is a total deadzone, everyone seems super focused on study (I mean it's 9ish at night...)

so head back and organise a route via pt to my wing's house and realise i got like 40ish minutes until my bus is here so i attempt to reengage the three set for soccer otherwise I'll be bored, the other guy isolates me from the bf/gf and we play 1v1 on the otherside of the pitch (was considering if this was a ploy to steal my stuff, got lucky here.)

also noticed some chick running around the pitch using the local track, whist playing was simultaneously trying to id if the chick was hot eventually my alarm went off and i had to run and grab my stuff before jumping the fence to catch my bus
I gave myself maybe 10 min to get to the bus stop...
got lucky too because as i jump the fence...

HB Runner (Quick Close)
I jump the fence then this chick who ran like 6 laps around the track just suddenly stops near me, instincts go off... (totally realise this is a AI- plant consciously when i get to my friends house) + shes hotter up close so I'm happy

Interaction

Situationally open
"Hows the run"
says something about it going alright etc
ask if she usually runs here
she's like sometimes, got off practice and felt like i could train more
yeah i would totally race you if i didn't have to catch my bus...
insert statement here (have no memory what she said...)
yeah well whats your insta we'll race you sometime (no clue why i didn't go for the number, but this probs works better social frame wise, but it messes up my anonymity.)
"Sure!" big smiles strong EC walks over to me to get my account (compliance!)

type in my account into her phone and shoot her text like 2 hours after this, icebreaker

this was like all in 2- 3 minutes, did not wanna lose my bus and have to pay for an uber...

If I didn't have to catch a bus, I would have capitalised on this more ideally pushed of a SNL, had a good feeling on this one, alas contact grab was a necessity here...

Conclusion
have been texting her recently and will update if anything happens, this one didn't have a lot of intent or social frame packed into it so could go either way, will see if can set meet, otherwise this is texting practice (banter)

Also bright side, this beats my other quickest contact grab from like 5 min to 3 min, so there was a win that night.

SECT was active unconsciously similar to HB-native

also I reckon i got the plant since i've been working out more so my fundamentals are more in check, crazy what 4 days back on effective routine can do in short amount of time.

Update- May be meeting this one tomorrow, so will see how we go

Aftermath

then that was the end of sets for the night, need to be more focused on results but writing it out like this although long, shows that I'm easing back into this game and it won't take me long to reach greater heights, didn't think I accomplished much with this outing... at least until i wrote down.

only interesting interactions past here was momentum building on the bus..

talked to some other uni dudes who were like I'll never approach women cos they could have a bf or like not be interested... (when debating with them online dating vs real world) (Crazy right...)

then 2 seperate girls on the bus (just cold read and DD practice (countries)) for the hell of it, I ain't able to do this all the time, so i gotta make the most of my time out...

Have my set homework on this stuff more in my journal on what I think I'm missing along with some additional details, but more perspectives here I figure will be able to pick up on what i miss.

Cheers in advance lads

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ah college game...smells like nostalgia. Shoutout to the library...I think I extracted 8 chicks from my community college's library haha...didn't close but fond memories.

TL;DR - Conversational approaches to gambits/demonstrations/scripts makes your shit potent.

1. The way you structure and detail your timelines in your reports is straight fire and makes these so pleasant. I'm unfamiliar with "DD/DDed" but I think you mean conversation.

Some tips and tricks with attention, immersion, and gambits.

1. In all of your examples I do wonder how conversational and intentful you are using gambits. These can be monologued and entrancing (especially later on in the set or if particularly lucky early), you can even branch out of and back into it but without the proper projection and steering it is very easy to lose your navigation in the convo.

"and once you arrive there right off the plane whats the first thing you do like the beach or...?
"food and the beach! Where would you go?"

proceed to fuck the gambit here...

"I'd love to travel to like Latin America or like some places in Europe... Mexico sounds like fun, somewhere you can go where you can return home like nothing ever happened"

Good rule of thumb.

Attention - Immersion

Keep your answers short and intriguing...possibly prompting questions you'd like asked or discussions. You can either make the transition yourself (often will) or allow her to pickup on it or a dead space to make her ask things like "what is your name, what do you do)

Make her answers the topic of conversation primarily. She can pepper you with questions in dead space or if REALLY intrigued or their is an objection, but keeping it on her replies and building off those (even what you personally think or how you relate then following up branching off) things she brings up or resonates with.,..just muah

What does she have to resist when she is talking about Ariana Grande, Her favorite foods, and how cool dancing and her dog is etc (some examples of things chicks have brought up with me)...nothing which allows you to bring potent relevant gambits into your conversations.

RELEVANCE is important. It will help you smooth out things quite a bit and as you train your mind to do so allow you to not have moments where you go

I feel like i should have slowed myself down a tad and played this more tactically, instead of rapid implementation of tech, needed to proxy then go to tech better...

Also implementation of just fundamental tech which implies interest like the classic chase frame was lacking...

But having moments where you aren't conversational, hacksawing tech, and or miss opportunities is what helps to develop that radar and subconscious

UMPH

that brings the story you are creating with the woman you otherwise never would have met into one for the ages

or you just get pussy haha

TL;DR - Intrigue and Observational is chick crack but be mindful it is very attention grabbing. When the pressure is on or for reopens it is very useful though. Hired guns it is good shit. (outta customer frames, uses her social momentum and rapport, gives you some domain as an authority)

Then i realise fuck, i left HB 5 Science topside + theres like a line of people behind me

"oh shit, i didn't realise their was a whole line behind me" (Shit i got bubbled...) (Think this is called limital space or something, guessing she was similar cause she didnt mention the line behind me at all, or maybe she just didn't care about those people, either one works for me)

then i eject, seriously i hope i said bye or i'll catch you around or something cause my memory fails me...

2. Intrigue/observational bait is your friend on reopens or seeding her to seek you out.

If you notice an issue that could come up but it is not an issue to her either don't bring it up or if you just KNOW it will be a probably in a 1 minute, 2, or quickly you can call it out or move things from there.

She's a hired gun so yeah more pressing being in line. Could time things to when you know they are slower and go then, but let's talk about options available to you when the pressure is on but you have reasonable feelings you will see this person again.

Intrigue/Observation.

If you are going to be interrupted early or you are reaching a mental limit and may eject...use intrigue bait and observation then do not elaborate much further. You want her to ask about it and be drawn into it (Even stronger if it comes after your openers during discussion, but as an opener it is potent too provided calibration in energy, speed, and preopener)

Lucky: oh shit, i didn't realise their was a whole line behind me...I was just about to tell you something...I noticed something about you just a minute ago in our chit chat

HB(bubbled and social momentum): What?

Lucky: oh I don't want to hold you...it's about (what you said, how you said, what you did, how you did etc), but tell you what I'll have to swing by here in a minute after grabbing my stuff I'll tell you then ok?

HB:( 0_0 ) ok

BOOM now you have a reason to reopen her and if you forget she may bring it up next time you see her unprompted provided your impression was sharp enough regardless she will remember and you'll have a more intriguing in than

"You're so beautiful"

storybook shit women eat up rather than MAN oogaboogas us men will throw left and right.

TL;DR Approach 3-sets like a socialite.

Three set (Momentum building)
opened situationally about the soccer team playing,

I engaged the dude first then got past introductions, wasn't as motivated once i got close, T wasn't as hot from up close and had the feeling one of the dudes was BF (This turned out to be right later.)
engaged all 3 as a practice for handling 3 sets, put them all into the conversation talked about why they were here and if they play etc got the bf gf information later after i asked the T if she was the cheerleader for the one guys to which she happily complied with this frame,

"Yeah! got the pom poms in the back of car!"
mess up a bit here
I mention how i...
"gotta meet more cheerleaders... introduce me sometime?

get some laughs but i think i set the guard up on all three with this little self deprecating joke i talk for a bit about where there from, nationality etc
then i get a call from my wing (breaks immersion.)

You were just practicing with 3-sets so nothing to note, but directions you can take thes that are interesting are

1. What's everyone's role in the group

Who's the mom of the group, who's the troublemaker, do you guys switch off from troublemaker or mom, who's the party animal etc etc

2. How'd you guys meet

Cold reads like

All three of you seem to just click together...did you meet together/who was last in I can't tell because you guys click so well...

"You two seem to really bounce off eachother" (risky you leave one out, better make this count or tie it up with something like) "and you bring the picture together".

3. who's the most likely to get rich out of you three? What would you guys do if you won the lottery?

4. Do you guys come here often? What other things do you guys like to do together or by yourselve (cross your fingers they say foursomes and lewd wild sex, but I'm still waiting for this reply myself smh)

5. Do you guys like to fuck, fuck, fuck and play with your slut holes (mixed results, but anything will eventually work given infinite time and many chances to use it...so yeah)

Ok my hands are getting tired and my usefulness dwindles

I have last thoughts.

Peace

SECT
S was speaking slowly and deeply, deeper than usual (projected more from my chest...) so this should have been handled

E- Deep eye contact on point, just needed to project sexual vibes more needed triangle gaze and containment in effect but otherwise fundamentals were on point

C - was next to her, small table with two seats next to each other, but could have been closer...

T- fuck all besides the handclasp was in front of a window and and a bunch of people in a uni library, still thinking reputation wise but need to play smart...
(still implementation of basic things like show me your jewellery and getting touch and compliance off that would have been ideal)

Your reflection section being specific on what teacher/system you are reviewing your sets with is awessome

Great diagnostic thinking my friend.

A+ on Modeling and Diagnostic shit. Obviously a good Learning tool as well.

See if you can scope out any naturals or cool guys on campus and that'll help boost you like crazy.

Actors are a good substitute as well just really grade and rank them...easy to get distracted and think they are god tier when really it is just plot armor and camera work...interviews are stronger, but manufactured as well... but a good tool nonetheless.

Consider adding another lens for analysis that specifically has stages of game.

Chase, Teevster, Bacchus all have articles with various ways they categorize game in its stages and goals

Gunwitch also has his, but most potently focusing on Attention-Immersion will feed into a lot far into the future.

PICK one and FUCK IT UP

2. Even with rust that was some nice timing and jumping on sets and opportunities.

The first step is opening with whatever you got as the most fundamental simplified reality of pickup.

Good work and I need to improve here...noted

3. Develop and enter circles that have men who are worthwhile
talked to some other uni dudes who were like I'll never approach women cos they could have a bf or like not be interested... (when debating with them online dating vs real world) (Crazy right...)

I have wonderful people who I think are full of limitless potential in my life, but take this with a grain of salt

not everyone is valuable all the time and often because of how we are (designed) (evolved) as social beings you are feeding into and off of eachother.

Even a psychopath with a lack of frontal cortex neurons that promot empathy picks up nurture shiz from his environment...

business man in exec suite vs crack dealer on the corner (socioecon/psychology nerds hop off my dick just an example of nurture/socialization)

Birds of a flock, osmosis, peck with the chicken or soar with eagles.

Be sociable and willing to meet and learn about people, but don't keep people women or otherwise who promote things you do not want in your life.

Last edited:

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
cheers for that Mist :)

all the perspective on all that is super useful and of course acting on that from here on out...

especially the part on tech implementation and convo management don't just wanna machine gun tech with no true intent, everything has a purpose (frame setting for the most part)

will work in implementation of one of those structures in probs leaning towards Gunwich or Bacchus structure (4 steps) for self assessment.

as for naturals, don't have many I know with that skillset, will have to hunt some down...

for now I have characters which I use as decent emulation
like Damon Salvatore and Obyron Martell for the most part
maybe can run a personal seduction spotlight during some point

otherwise I need to look into the guy from californication...

as for DD I used to keep a bunch of acronyms when I had less secure notes to concealing tech or when I was lazy with typing

DD stands for deep dive

only issue with campus is I'm only around once a week, which is why I'm a tad motivated to get these reports out...
just gotta play smart when I'm around

>