Do such wool socks exist?

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are there socks that are made of some type of wool or wool blend that you can wash in 40 degrees in any mode and they won't shrink and will last as long as wool/wool blend socks that require to be washed on gentle mode?

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Please use google.com for further inquiries such as this.

Thanks,
Hue

Well, typing into google "wool socks that you can wash in 40 degrees in any mode" won't give any relevant results (Trust me, I tried). I have much greater chances of finding such socks (if they exist) through people, because maybe they own such socks, and can give me a link to where I can get such socks. Therefore, I'm not gonna use google.com for inquiries such as this.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think you should try out a clothes forum/fashion forum for this. Not even sure they will take this question seriously though.

Actually my best suggestion is to go to one of those "new mothers" forum. They obsess with such things.

Last edited:

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think you should try out a clothes forum/fashion forum for this. Not even sure they will take this forum seriously.

Actually my best suggestion is to go to one of those "new mothers" forum. They obsess with such things.

Okay, thanks for the response :) . There's a few things that I don't quite get. Forum name "New mothers" implies that they obsess with questions about new born children, so why do I have a better chance at getting an answer there :confused:?

P.S. I posted the same post in fashion forum a couple hours ago :) .

Eitherway, thank you for the response, I appreciate it :)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Okay, thanks for the response :) . There's a few things that I don't quite get. Forum name "New mothers" implies that they obsess with questions about new born children, so why do I have a better chance at getting an answer there :confused:?

Because they do. They want the right woolsock that is easily washable. Not saying they obsess about woolsocks in particular, but you are more prone to find your answer there. What I meant was that they care more about questions like this there. Here we talk about seduction.

>