Socializing  Do women shit test their platonic male friends

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes, and if they remain platonic, it’s because he continues to fail them. If she is attracted to him, it’s because he passes them, and doesn’t give a shit..she may cut her losses and autoreject at some point.. If he passes and gives a shit, they likely won’t be “just friends” for very long…

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I didn't quite get the meaning
What @POB said.

If they’re still “just friends” after he passes her shit tests, then there’s an imbalance of attraction there (she wants him, he doesn’t want her). Eventually the girl will autoreject and move on.. at which point they are no longer “friends”.

I’m of the belief that men and women cannot be “just friends”. Some here may disagree, but all my female friends have either wanted and in some cases tried to fuck me, I wanted them and tried to fuck them. Or neither of us was interested in each other sexually at which point we remained distant acquaintances. In all situations the friendship was volatile and not built to last.

I now limit my female friendships to family members only.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
they’re still “just friends” after he passes her shit tests, then there’s an imbalance of attraction there (she wants him, he doesn’t want her).
Or maybe he fails to initiate kiss , sex even after passing shit tests like me .

But ,.. still anyways , the girls I have completely platonic conversations with never give any kind of shit test .

But the girls with whom I never made move on dates ... But still remained in contact for the sake of experience of female psychology and just practicing my skills ..... Even though they proclaim that everything thing is platonic .... But cuz I still challenge them when we meet , ... I get called asshole , manwhore ... Which I can handle easily .

And even though initially the girl would be sitting away ... But after some time , she won't mind my hands completely over her shoulder .

Hell ! They even start talking about sex ... Even though a bit before they were acting like prudes .

Never had these kind of interactions with pure Platonic women .

Right now , just working on having balls enough to go for the kiss.

Note : I still go out and approach new women and have dated new women too . Please don't assume me as a simp .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Every woman has a breaking point where saving face gets more important than attraction
Understandable .

Women talk about guys who didn't treat them right but they still went back to them until they couldn't take it anymore .

I had a previous girl I dated ( but now I am in the "friendzone") who told me about her past with such a guy .

>