Does anyone else see what I see?

fsc_old

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think Jordan Belfort, the "Wolf of Wall Street", is seducing the interviewer for the first 10 minutes or so. Do any of you see what I see, or am I going crazy?

I feel like Belfort's mindset was something along the lines of: "Ooh, she's gorgeous and probably interested in me. Let me pull out some tricks and see what happens with her. Yup, she wants to bone. LOL, okay, back to the interview."

I think the interviewer was genuinely interested and intrigued in the beginning as she had that faint sexy smile and her eye contact seemed to be consciously-strong and "lit"...or was she simply doing her job as a good interviewer (to look pretty and interested)? I think she got turned on after a few things from Belfort, then she wanted the interview to be over out of horniness (in my eyes at least), then she got bored because Belfort continued on with the interview. About 12 minutes into the video, I think Belfort could have been like, "You know what? Let's take a little break. Tell me about yourself", and I'm pretty sure he could have pulled her for sex fairly quickly...or maybe that's what he did after the interview. She also wore red, but her dress shows very little skin...

Stuff I picked up on:
3:37
- He mentions that he was a student of the game and seems like he's studying her reaction to that. He's letting her be aware of his past (perhaps present...?) as a seducer.
5:33
- He starts talking about ethics and stepping out of ethical boundaries. He states that he was very young at the time, which I interpret as him trying to give her the idea of plausible deniability. Some of the things he closed that thread with: "you're doing things you never thought you'd do" and "spiraled wildly out of control" which could get her in an adventurous, wild, sexually primal state of mind; "and it seems perfectly okay" which I take as "it's perfectly okay to let ourselves submit to our desires and have sex".
6:32
- "I've been married a few times" seems like a VERY abrupt insertion. I feel like Belfort is telling her that marriage isn't a big deal for him and perhaps that it shouldn't be a barrier for her either.
8:39
- He talks about a scenario in which a house with a female in it is being invaded by 5 rapists--not burglars. An actual rape is a terrible thing, and it pisses me off; one of my friends since 3rd grade is a victim and she now has schizophrenia because of it. Even with that said, I can't help but to have sexual fantasies or roleplay rape, and I'm sure plenty of females out there have them too (I've slept with two and know of one). And in Belfort's context/situation, the term rape would likely appeal more to a sexual fantasy/roleplay type of rape rather than the disgusting, crime rape. He totally could have said burglars, and it actually feels more standard/typical/natural to talk of a scenario in which a house is invaded by burglars, but the man says rapists.
11:29
- "It's a cooperative thing...it's about two people coming together..." I interpret this thread as "It's about you having physical needs, and I have a penis to fill that need"
13:23
- Just a quick little example of interactive storytelling.

Then I think he just focuses on the interview for a bit, then he throws out the two below to prime her up for a possible giggity giggity after the interview.

28:43
- "Giving into your carnal...Listen, I love sex...I'm not sitting here saying I'm a goody two shoes...people are people" Needs no further explanation.
28:58
- He introduces the idea of not being judgmental. Also, "Good people do bad things...(and it's okay)...people are people right?" People are people--we have physical, sexual needs.

Let me know what yall think.

>