Does excessive smoking(tobacco) reduce sex drive?

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
I smoke around a healthy packet of strong cigs everyday. Sometimes more. I chain smoke 5 at times.

I read somewhere that it lowers sex drive.
I feel horny but not as much as I used to when I was like 18. I am 25 now.

I feel like if I am more horny I will be as motivated to approach as I was back in the day, despite living on the outskirts and have the motivation to travel a lot to daygame.

Any smokers here who can throw some light?

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I smoked from ages 14 to around 26 or so. quitting was one of the best decisions I ever made.

I would recommend you do the same. regardless of the fact it's making your peepee cough

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
I smoked from ages 14 to around 26 or so. quitting was one of the best decisions I ever made.

I would recommend you do the same. regardless of the fact it's making your peepee cough
Yeah I want to. I don't even get the rush anymore. Almost numb to it.

Do you recall any changes to your sex drive after you quit?

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
mmm not really. but I am not sure it was affecting me that way in the first place.

all I am saying is that you shouldn't need your sex drive as an excuse to quit because it reeks havoc on your physical/mental/financial health regardless of the fact you're cumming tar

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
mmm not really. but I am not sure it was affecting me that way in the first place.

all I am saying is that you shouldn't need your sex drive as an excuse to quit because it reeks havoc on your physical/mental/financial health regardless of the fact you're cumming tar
I definitely feel a lot more tired that's for sure.

MasterOfGame

Rookie
Rookie
I smoke around a healthy packet of strong cigs everyday. Sometimes more. I chain smoke 5 at times.

I read somewhere that it lowers sex drive.
I feel horny but not as much as I used to when I was like 18. I am 25 now.

I feel like if I am more horny I will be as motivated to approach as I was back in the day, despite living on the outskirts and have the motivation to travel a lot to daygame.

Any smokers here who can throw some light?
nicotine is proven to increase testosterone but excessive use could have negative consequences on health which can lower sex drive

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It totally did in my case .

And I have seen that after some days of quitting cigs ( tobacco ) .... I get raging boners .

And lot of issues can come with smoking ... Bad breath , unnecessary breaks ( just to smoke ) , stress and elevated anxiety in my case , inflammation etc .

I feel like if I am more horny I will be as motivated to approach as I was back in the day, despite living on the outskirts and have the motivation to travel a lot to daygame

I have personally felt that I was only able to destroy my AA and get dates cuz I had quit smoking a few months ago before I started daygaming .

Combined with the fact that i also stopped using internet , smartphone randomly ... Which increased my libido too .

And I also live in outskirts and have to travel alot to daygame . So , can relate .

>