Does PUA exaggerate how much hot girls are against going for certain races?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Not PUA but just internet communities related to dating and attracting women in general.

I have read some posts and tbh, after spending a long enough time reading the posts, you would get the impression that hot girls are getting together and forming a list of what race/nationalities to fuck and which ones not to fuck. Like they as a whole auto-reject certain nationalities of ethnic groups of men based on what their friends, social circle, and media say.

Like there is some stigma attached to sleeping with men of a certain race or ethnicity because as soon as their social circles find out, they will face a hit to their status which most hot girls do not want.

What are your thoughts?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FF,

You can end up believing just about anything if you spend enough time around a certain community on the internet.

Luckily, the only websites I spend my time on that talk about women do not have this perceived notion that women aren't attracted to certain races/nationalities. So I don't have to worry about it. =)

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
From my end, I think it applies a lot to perception being reality.

I am Arab and I notice with brown guys in general, it is rare as hell to see us with hot girls. From what I hear from Europeans, it is rare even in Europe to see brown guys getting hot girls. A lot of guys like me see that and we end up being somewhat insecure or clueless as to why this is happening. I can relate to a lot of Indian guys feeling this way because of how rare it is to see them with hot girls despite there being like 100s of millions of them out there. It can be disheartening to not have many role models of your race to look up to in the game and that is what leads to insecurities.

Then add to the fact that so many refugees and fresh off the boat brown immigrants are literally raping girls in Europe and acting creepy, you have the image you have. Not a lot of brown guys are going out there trying to change it either because they are just lazy and too selfish to try and change.

It does get me a lot of times as well but I feel like I have to focus on my journey and doing whatever I can in my power to better my own luck.

Who knows, maybe 5 years from now we wake to better times and see more brown guys killing it, I rest on the fact that I might get to be a pioneer of all of that since most men of my own background aren't doing jack shit with women. The Arabs you see killing it are usually those that are indistinguishable from white guys.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pretty sure this violates the new rule of race discussions going to the one thread dedicated to such a topic.

Hector

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Give me the motivation

to finish my article and address the race thing too. But in the mean time, don't get ban from Girlschase!

Zac

>