Doing Business with Women

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fellas,

A reputable property investor has offered me some property consultancy at £125/hour; is there any way to persuade her to drop the price if I throw in some sex or fore play or BFE?

I'm thinking of going for a meal with her to discuss her deal further and then intimating that maybe we could have some fun?

She's 40+, married with kids, her man is short, tubby and looking worn from work.

Likely? How to play it forward?

matteo-d

Space Monkey
space monkey
Looool

- this negotiation will take place in my house tonight ?
- Why ?
- Shut up and bring sexy underwear

I would say to first gather information, ask her questions, first random questions, and then the more you reveal things about yourself, ask deeper questions about her too. Deeper questions about her past relationships, bring out the topic of "is she a girl who like adventures or more serious long term relationship without any thrill" etc.

The more you will gather information about her, the easier it will be to understand IF and HOW you can bring her home in the way you want.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Good way to be labelled a creep.

What you are proposing is not a value to her. The way that would work would be if you had a history with her and she offered you a free valuation as a thank you.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:

What you are proposing is not a value to her. The way that would work would be if you had a history with her and she offered you a free valuation as a thank you.

I second this. Try not to eat where you shit.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:

Lol okay, men are creeps though?

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:
Fuck This said:

I second this. Try not to eat where you shit.

Okay, okay, never a truer maxim.

>