Don't Call Out Girlschase Members. Do this ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

I was in the chats, scrolling up. Often, i try to catch up on old chats. And i noted to the guys that females don't care about 'consent' or whatever.

Interestingly, the reception to it was bad.

Then i was thinking.
Wow..The mind can't see itself.
You see.

Whenever you see a hypocrisy/contradicting belief on Girlschase, your social circle, your family... about something that goes against the poster's old belief, or another belief of his...

You can't just called him out on it.

The mind protects itself.
They will use Islam to bullshit. They will use hispanic race, minority race, literally anything to bullshit. It's the human mind's own 'MENTAL GYMNASTICS'.

Here's what to do.

You must however create a future story, a future Girlschase post so that you are able to trap the person's mental linearity. What he considers "logical".

Essentially, you are forcing girls/the person to expose their hand.

I use to do this to girls in school, revealing their hand whether they like me or not. It is like "TROLLING"... but it's very sophisticated if that's the right word for it.

It.was fun. I didn't know that i need to use it again.

z@c+

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Honestly, saying that "women don't care about consent" doesn't make much of a sense, like logically.

Consent is giving permission to something, or not opposing to it, basically acting to defend your own interests, so if women care about anything (if they aren't like plants or something), they will "care about consent" (whatever the fuck that means). I don't know the context of the conversations, but that is just a weird phrase to start with.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm really hoping that he's talking about 'tacit consent' vs. more overt yes please fuck me style of consent where you sign a form or whatever. In that when you get body language green lights that's good enough.

Because seriously, who is going to still be in the mood after you whip out your binder and be like "ok, sign here, here and initial here. Awesome, now let's do anal" lol

At least, that's how I'm seeing it.

Although the rest of what he talks about sounds a lot like the Socratic method of changing people's minds. Because if you ignore the 'consent' part of the post he has a point where he mentions that you can't just challenge someone's beliefs because that only makes them dig in their heels. You have to be sneakier about it. One way to do that is through future projection which he mentions.

But again, I could be reaching. I honestly have trouble reading his posts sometimes.

EDIT: but obvious disclaimer of don't force yourself onto people

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

It takes nuance of reading women and social cues to understand when a girl is giving you token resistance vs a strong boundary that she doesn't want crossed.

And unfortunately, a lot of guys don't know how to read women well enough to know the difference... and usually it takes experience with women to get it.

That's what we call calibration.

>