LR+  Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What happened last night was totally unexpected (Well, for the most part; I actually was expecting to lay the first girl). A lot times I get some pussy, and I breathe a meek sigh of expected accomplishment simply because I know that it’s because I have trained myself so well and know how to get women in my bed with [relative] ease.

Then, sometimes dumb luck plays in and you get a couple of successes back-to-back and it just makes you feel like some kind of “seduction deity” or some shit.

Basically, I met for drinks and appetizers with this mixed (black/white) girl that I met a couple days before, and took her home after the date and railed her. Then, decided to go up to the bar to grab a celebratory drink for myself, and ran into this other young little thing that I’d gotten a blow job from earlier in the summer, and took her home and slayed her as well.

Here’s how all of this went down.

June 2014

So, way back in June of this year, I came home from work one day and my dog ran out the front door as I entered the house. I'm following him down the street waiting for him to get preoccupied with something as to allow me to grab him. A car stops and it's a young girl. She asks me "Haha are you chasing that dog?" I'd just changed clothes to mow the yard and was not wearing a shirt.

Anyway she offers to help me catch him. I'm like “naw naw it's ok, I can catch him”. She pulls over anyway and gets out of her car and about two blocks later my dog sees another dog behind a chain link fence and this allows me to grab him around the collar. To shorten this a bit, I didn't bring a leash so I'd have to drag him 4 blocks by his collar. He's a 150 lb Rottweiler, so that's not going to happen. The girl says to put him in the back seat of her car. Ok.

We ride the 4 blocks back to my house, just enough time for her to ask me my name and not much else.

When we get back to my house she follows me inside. I put the dog on the chain out back and come back inside and she's just standing there in the kitchen. I'm like "uh thanks..." and she looks down and smiles shyly with her hands clasped together and shyly rocking her shoulders back and forth like a nervous twitch. It's the most multiple, simultaneously blatant signs of attraction I have ever seen in my life.

I stop about 5 feet from her and say to her again, "Well, thank you for helping me out" and then, "Look I've got to mow, so..." And she interrupts me with "So do you have a girlfriend?" I drop my eyes to her long, thin legs and slowly scan back up her tiny waist and what look to be perky breasts under the tank she's wearing. I laugh and tell her she must be like 16 years old as she steps back against the kitchen counter and beams a smile at me.

All this seducing and now I'm being seduced. Ain't this a bitch...

She says no, that she is 20. I laugh loudly chewing my toothpick (I'd just eaten) and I say there's no fucking way she's 20 and she interrupts me quickly with, "I'm 18!"

I tell her she's too inexperienced for me and I shit you not she says to me: "Do you like blow jobs? I'm good at it."

Hahahahaha

I just look at her, and she slaps her hands down to her sides and laughs in embarrassment and exclaims "What!!?? Haha"

I say to her "You want to see it? My cock?" And tell her to follow me.

We walk into my room and I pull out my dick. She drops to her knees and takes in her hand and looks up at me and says "What do you want?", and I reply, "You know what I want" and then she proceeds to give me head. I cum pretty quickly and she spits my cum out on the floor. I pick her up and put her on the bed and remove her little shorts and give her oral for a while until I come to my post-nut senses and stop. She begs me to fuck her but I don't.

She leaves pretty much immediately after all this, and occasionally I’d see her drive by my house while I’m out doing something in the yard or whatever, and did my best not to even make eye contact haha.

Six Months Later…

I was doing some Christmas shopping in the mall this past Tuesday after work, and it was busy as shit. I was in a department store looking at all the random stuff they have that might be good gifts for moms and grandmas.

A female employee (she’s black ;) spies me and approaches and asks if I need any help. She calls me “honey”.

Seems that Gordmans is a pretty laid back company that doesn’t really give a shit what their employees wear, because she is wearing a pretty short skirt and black leggings (although she does have the blue Gordmans shirt with the “g” on the chest).

Speaking of chest… DAMN SON. She’s about 5’5” or so, I’m guessing.

I comment on the red Christmas bow in her hair:

Her: Hey honey, can I help you find something?

Me: Nope, I think I just found it…

(sadly, she doesn’t get the innuendo haha)

Her: Alright, well…

Me: (interrupting her) That sure is a pretty bow in your hair, you have there.

Her: Haha, well thank you! (does a cutesy pose with one hand cupped upside down under her hair)

Me: You’re just wrapped up like a little box of chocolates, aren’t ya? *smirk*

Her: Ohhhh, yeah…. Haha, you’re funny.

(I think MAYBE she got that one...? haha)

Then this guy at the return/help desk yells at her. He’s on the phone with a customer, and asks her a question about if they have such and such item left still. She yells back at this dude. It was funny, she made a puppet out of this poor kid.

Her: Put them on hold, I’m busy with a customer!

Puppet Guy: I can’t put them on hold.

Her: Yeah, you can. Just put them on hold and go and look.

Puppet Guy: Seriously, I was told to ask you guys because I’m not supposed to leave the desk.

(This dude must be new?)

Her: We do it all the time. All you need to do is put them on hold, and then go and see if we have what they want, and then come back and tell them yes or no.

Puppet Guy: Well what if [inaudible] comes by and nobody is at the desk?

Her: Will you just listen to me? And we need more gift wrapping and bags up front too, so you might as well do that too while you’re back there.

Puppet Guy: Ummm, alright. But if I get in trouble, I’m going to tell them you told me to.

Her: Ok!

Her: (turns back to me, and whispers under her breath) Damn, I swear that kid is slow or something…

Then we resume talking:

Me: I’ll be honest, that was hilarious. You like to give people shit, don’t you?

Her: Haha yeah, my daddy says I’m a [some weird thing, kind of inaudible, or else I just can’t really remember haha]

(here I ask her a couple questions about if she's in school and what she's studying and whatnot, and I can't recall much of it but I know we talked about it)

Me: Well you are cute, and funny, and I think it’d be fun if we grabbed a drink sometime so you could pester me a little.

Her: Hmmm, well pestering you DOES sound kinda fun. But I don’t even know your name, mister.

(not only did she call me mister – what the fuck? – but I AGAIN FORGOT TO DO A SIMPLE INTRODUCTION. I have no idea why I still can’t get this part done 75% of the time)

Me: I’m J.J., and you are?

Her: I’m Jo.

Me: Well, since we’re all acquainted and everything now…

Her: (interrupts me) I’d love to, J.J.; it sounds really nice (beams a smile at me)

Me: Alright, well let’s exchange contact info and we’ll figure something out then…

Her: Ok.

(Here I have her put her number in my phone, and when she’s done)

Her: I better get back to work, but it was really nice meeting you and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Me: Yeah, so you can pick on me, right? Haha

Her: (smiles and laughs) Haha yeah!

Me: Well just so you know, I’ll probably give you a hard time too.

(again, not sure she understands innuendos haha)

Her: Okay, haha it all sounds like a lot of fun! You have a good evening, all right?

Me: Definitely, you do the same. And keep an eye on that kid for me, will ya?

Her: Haha for sure. See ya!

Me: (smile and turn away)

So I grab a few things, and she’s standing up at the front of the store while I’m checking out. As I leave, I give her a “see ya later, bitch” head nod and a warm smile.

I text her an icebreaker and she responds enthusiastically, but then it immediately looks like it’s going to fizzle because she's trying to make me invest (and I didn't really care to).

Me: Hey Jo, was nice meeting you! Hope you kept that kid in line… ;) -J.J.

Her: Haha he’s still alive, we’ll just say that! How are you?

Me: Just working on one of these little side projects I got going. What’re you up to?

Her: Trying to save the semester in 3 days.

That’s where I thought it was going to dry up. But yeah, I actually thought I was going to build some intrigue with the mention of the “little side project”, but that didn’t do squat for me. She perhaps was calibrated enough to identify this and basically just deflect it?

So I wait like two hours and then send her this:

Me: Sounds exciting.

Her: Exciting? That is an interesting perspective. I will take that to heart while I am trying not to kill myself over these papers I haven’t finished.

(…and we’re back)

Me: I see I failed to include an emoticon, so perhaps my sarcasm wasn’t readily apparent. Are you a regular procrastinator or do you just dabble in it?

(her next text is really long, so I match the investment and then choose this as a good point to solidify plans)

Her: Ohhh I speak sarcasm fluently. I knew you were joking, I am just being an asshole. Lol. I'm a procrastinating perfectionist. It's an absolute disaster. I don't dabble my friend. I was thrown overboard with an anchor hooked to my foot and I have immersed myself into the deepest a depths of self-destructing procrastinationville.

Me: Well if you're an asshole then we'd get along quite swimmingly :) Speaking of procrastination, I'm definitely a lazy ass tonight. Think I need to get to sleep early for a change and reboot. So Jo, when’s good to grab a drink/bite to eat? :)

Her: You say bite? I'm craving pancakes. Can we do brunch? How about [some cafe]? Cause I want pancakes and breakfast food is the best food really. Lets be real kid. Drink? We could do that to, I don't go downtown a whole lot but I'm sure there are smoothie places around too.

Me: I like [cafe she suggested]. I laughed at "Let's be real kid"... I'm as real as I'm gonna get ;p I wouldn't necessarily pick downtown for drinks. [Alternate suggestion for locale] is nice and quiet and has some good eats too. I work 8-5, M-F so if I'm free it's going to be of an evening. What's your schedule like? I think Thurs would work wonderfully for me, if you can swing that.

Her: Okay [picks my alternate suggestion]! Around 6/630. Whats this place like? I'm craving Chipotle. Tell me it's secretly a Chipotle.

Me: Haha that does sound good, but no it’s just a little bar and grill. So drinks and maybe appetizers at, we’ll say 630, Thursday night?

Her: Yes sir, I’m definitely looking forward to it :)

Me: Me too :) I’ll see you then…

Her: :)

That turned out WAY FUCKING BETTER than I thought it was going to when I got the little, dry text message “Trying to save the semester in 3 days”.

She texted me the next morning (Wednesday) around 9 AM and I responded a bit later:

Her: Hey, good morning!

Me: (a bit later) Hey you :) Send me a pic!

Her: (sends me like 5 pictures of herself, a couple kind of “meh” face pics, a glamour-looking photo, a picture of her in a gym, and the last one is her in a dress leaning up against a tree (which is obviously a professionally done photo)

Me: Those are nice. You didn’t have to send me a whole album, but thanks haha. Just don’t be asking me for any nudes. I’m not THAT easy… ;)

Her: Haha I won’t!

(she gave me nuthin’ on that, and I don’t want to keep texting her, so I just send her a winky face)

Something tells me the date is going to go REALLY well…

This girl's a texter, too. She messaged me again later in the evening:

Her: Hey
Me: Yo
Her: Haha whats up
Me: nm you?

(low-investment, trying to get me chasing?)

Her: Just watching tv. What are you doing?
Me: Wrapping Xmas presents (hate this lol)
Her: Haha I see. I was just wondering have you ever dated a black girl?
Me: Lol. Yep I have.
Her: I'm actually mixed tho
Me: Oh yeah?
Her: Yeah. My mom is white and my dad is black lol
Me: Well don't worry, it's not like a first for me or anything :)
Her: Haha ok good and some guys creep me out because they have like a fetish thing lol
Me: No fetishes here! At least no creepy ones ;)
Her: Oh yeah haha what non-creepy fetishes do you like?
Me: Oh so eager ;) We can discuss when/if the time is right...
Her: Haha omg. But ok :)

(then yesterday morning, I text her just to make sure everything's solid)

Me: See you tonight, Jo :)
Her: Want me to call when I get there?
Me: If you wanna. I'm sure we can find each other.
Her: Ok sounds good. See you tonight! :)

Her being mixed explains the lighter skin tone and softer facial features.

The Date

So we meet up at the little bar and grill where I take lots of my dates, since it’s close to my house.

Using my simple date template that I pretty much never, ever stray from these days, the whole thing goes great.

We’re there for about 60 minutes, max. And here’s why: We got started talking about sex, and it was making her horny as fuck, and I could tell, too…

The first part of the date was just us telling each other random bullshit about how our day/week had went.

Then some deep-dives (what she’s studying, her family background, things like that). I won’t go into too much detail there, because I’m sure this report is long enough as it is… and you guys really want to read the juicy parts anyway. ;)

So at some point we get on the topic of crazy things we’ve done while drinking (we’re on our 2nd drink by now), and I tell her the story about This girl I fucked in the back seat of a car while two people were driving us around, and all kinds of people saw us having sex, and she LOVES THIS.

She tells me a story about how she gave this kid a blow job her senior year in study hall one time, and then another story about how she fucked a kid on a boat on the lake and the lake patrol caught them.

I tell her another story about how I fucked this girl in a graveyard (which is true, actually) and she’s like “OMG that is soooooo crazy, but also, so fucking hot”.

The bartender looks at us like we’re weird. But fuck him, because he’s weird. I’m the one getting pussy here. Plus, he has a SpongeBob SquareBangs haircut.

I know she’s pretty much good to go at this point, but I don’t want to invite her back to my place right on the heels of these types of conversations. I want to keep some mystery about this (i.e., “are we going to have sex? What’s going to happen?!!!!”) going through her little head.

I think her hamster was doing wind sprints.

So I point the conversation back to something else for about 5 minutes, and the bartender sees our 3rd round is about empty and offers another. I look at her and ask her if she’d like another drink, or she’d rather get out of here and try something else for a while. She says she’s had enough, and so we split the check and head out the front door.

I do my standard “Oh, the night is too early to end just yet. I only live 10 minutes this way, let’s check out that movie I was telling you about!” and she thinks for a second while I stare into her eyes.

“Yeah, ok! But I have another final tomorrow at like 9AM, so I can only stay for a little while.”

Deal.

She follows me to my house, we head inside and I grab her a bottled water and a beer for me. She’s sitting on the couch, I turn the television on and come sit down next to her.

I flip through the movies that are available On Demand and they all suck, so I just place the remote down on the coffee table, sigh, and then turn to her and lean in for a kiss.

She obliges. I pull back. Her head chases mine as I move away out of her space so that she can keep kissing me. I pull her on top of me and we laugh together. She says she wasn’t expecting that at all, and I say “good” and start kissing her some more.

She’s on top of me, kissing me, and I get my hand down the back of her pants and start massaging her ass cheeks. Luckily her pants are not super tight and I’m able to get my hand all the way in there and slide a finger into her from behind.

She moans and starts kissing me more passionately than before. I get up and take her hand and start walking toward my bedroom and say “It’s more comfortable in here”.

We lay on the bed and I do get some token LMR. She won’t let me unbutton her pants at first. I go back to kissing, making out, rubbing my hands up her sides and when I start kissing her neck it’s pretty much over from there. She starts rubbing my hard dick through my pants, so I take it out and she gives me a handjob for a while.

After about 2 minutes of this, I unbutton her pants without any resistance this time and pull them off of her. I finger her a little and then she goes down on me. I make sure I pull off her shirt right before this, and then pull of mine.

After a 5-10 minute blow job, I pull her up on top of me and take her bra off and slide my pants the rest of the way off. She rides me for a while, gets off a few times, and then gets off and rolls over.

I get on top of her and ask her if she is ready for me to cum now. She says yes. I basically pump her as hard and as fast as I can for about 15 minutes (I’m pretty sure she got off a couple more times, but I didn’t ask) until I pull out and jizz on her stomach and chest.

We lay and cuddle for 20 minutes or so and it’s about 9:15 or 9:30 PM, so she says she has to go so she can be rested and get up early and do some last minute cramming for that last final she has the next day (this morning).

We dress, I kiss her goodbye, and she leaves.

A Second Wind

I lay there and check GC a little on my phone. I’m actually feeling pretty good, and decide to head up to the bar and have a couple more drinks before bedtime, and see who’s up there.

Guess who got a job there in the restaurant that’s attached to the bar? Yep, the girl that helped me chase my dog down back in June and blew me in my bedroom.

The waitstaff in the restaurant side has to come to the bar to get their drink orders, so she walks up and I know instantly it’s her. She notices me too, and we both do a quick, sort of awkward “hi!” and she’s talking to the bartender while she’s making her drink order.

The girl, being REALLY young, is asking the older bartender girl for some interesting advice.

Young Girl: I want a drink soooo bad, but I can’t and it totally sucks!
Bartender: Oh, now… You can have a glass of wine every now and then! It’s not going to hurt.

The girl is preggers haha. Not surprising, she seemed kinda loose, am I right?

She isn’t showing yet, so she must be at that perfect stage where her tits grow to about double the size, but doesn’t have a belly yet at all.

Anyway, the kitchen closes at 10:00 and it’s like 5 minutes ‘til right now. She’s just grabbing one last drink for her last table.

She comes back into the bar area while she’s waiting for the table to leave, talking to the bartender. I move down two seats and join the conversation. The girl is really shy to talk to me, but I tease her and give her some playful non-verbals:

Me: You know what the best thing about pregnant girls is, don’t you?
Her: haha no, what’s that?

Me: (pushing her in the side with my elbow) You can’t get them pregnant!

She laughs hysterically and says that yeah, that’s kinda an awesome part about the whole thing.

I sit and have maybe 2 more beers, and she’s finally done cleaning up and clocks out and tells me and the bartender and another kid that’s in there “bye”.

I am thinking fuck it… so I tell her to wait up and I walk outside with her.

Me: So obviously we remember each other, right?
Her: Haha yeah
Me: I never saw you after that…
Her: Yeah well you never gave me your number or anything like that, so…..
Me: You knew where to find me….
Her: I actually started dating this guy right after that anyway, and then this happened (laughs and points at her stomach)
Me: Oh, I got ya. Well that’s great. I’m happy for you two.
Her: Yeah he doesn’t want it, they baby I mean.
Me: Man, that sucks. Guys need to own that shit. Having children is a wonderful thing.
Her: I know!
Me: You know what? I’m about done here. What are you up to? We should catch up.
Her: You mean like right now? I’m gross and smell like food! Haha
Me: Oh whatever! Haha just stop by so we can catch up for a minute and then you can go.
Her: All right
Me: Go ahead and head down there. I’ll be there in a minute, I just need to pay my tab real quick, alright?
Her: Ok (and gives a nervous/excited laugh)

I run in, pay my tab, head back to my house and she’s waiting in the other driveway.

If you recall from the first part of this LR, this girl begged me to fuck her and I didn’t. So this all feels like we have unfinished business to take care of, basically.

We go inside and sit on the couch, and talk for maybe 10-15 minutes. Instead of physically creeping in closer and closer and increasing levels of touch, for some reason it felt like it would just work better if I verbalized my intent to her. So I say:

Me: I’d like to kiss you right now.
Her: You would?
Me: Yes.
Her: I don’t know… (she’s waffling a bit)

So now I basically just scoot closer into her and grab her head with both hands and we kiss. I tell her that was nice, and she smiles shyly and looks down.

I pull her chin up and kiss her again, and we make out a little bit.

She still has her coat on, so I take it off and we make out more and she leans back onto the couch. (when girls make themselves more comfortable like this, it’s a good indicator that you can just keep escalating instead of pulling back to increase comfort and tension)

So we start making out harder and I put my hand down her yoga pants and finger her a bit. Her bush is hairy as fuck this time, which I don't really mind at all, but last time she was Brazilian waxed (If you recall, I didn't fuck her, but ate her pussy). I go to take her pants off and she stops and asks if she can use my shower. I say sure.

She goes into my bedroom (where one of my bathrooms are at, as she knows my house a bit from last time ;)

Then closes the door to the bathroom. I get undressed and open the door, get in the shower with her and just start fucking her in the shower. It’s pretty intense. Her breasts are amazing (made me remember when my ex was pregnant, when she still had the flat stomach but her tits grew to about twice the size).

I have one leg lifted up and just tearing it up. She’s a screamer too… ;P

After a bit of this, I turn her around and kneel down behind her and lick her asshole and pussy out while the hot water runs over them.

Then after a bit of that, fuck her from behind (while she’s standing of course). I can’t cum at all, but I’m having hella fun. At some point I turn the shower off and we dry off and move to my bed and I fuck her for probably another good hour or so.

She’s a really dirty bitch too. I was on top of her railing her missionary, and she says to me “I’m gonna cum, eat me out now, eat my pussy, I want to squirt in your mouth!”

Who teaches 19 year old girls things like this, anyway? ;)

Anyway, like I said I couldn't get off with her (combination of cumming like 90 minutes earlier plus having had 5-6 drinks), but I wish I could have because I fucking LOVE cumming inside of girls.

I made sure to grab her number. Maybe I can release my load in her a few times until she's huge haha.

Aftermath

Well, shit. What the hell do you think the aftermath is? She leaves, I lay my ass down and pass the fuck out.

So like I said, sometimes you’re feeling like a complete boss and you just go out, run game, chicks are into it, and you can pull multiples. Other times though, you’re just lucky.

Hope this one was fun, guys!

J.J.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- NJ

Haha great report NJ! Spongebob Squarebangs gave me a good laugh lmfao!!! Overall, very inspiring and it just goes to show some of the crazy shit that you can pull off in a night ;).

Keep on slaying brother ;)

- Rdawg

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Haha are you chasing that dog?" I'd just changed clothes to mow the yard and was not wearing a shirt.

Anyway she offers to help me catch him. I'm like “naw naw it's ok, I can catch him”. She pulls over anyway and gets out of her car and about two blocks later my dog sees another dog behind a chain link fence and this allows me to grab him around the collar. To shorten this a bit, I didn't bring a leash so I'd have to drag him 4 blocks by his collar. He's a 150 lb Rottweiler, so that's not going to happen. The girl says to put him in the back seat of her car. Ok.

We ride the 4 blocks back to my house, just enough time for her to ask me my name and not much else.

When we get back to my house she follows me inside. I put the dog on the chain out back and come back inside and she's just standing there in the kitchen. I'm like "uh thanks..." and she looks down and smiles shyly with her hands clasped together and shyly rocking her shoulders back and forth like a nervous twitch. It's the most multiple, simultaneously blatant signs of attraction I have ever seen in my life.

I stop about 5 feet from her and say to her again, "Well, thank you for helping me out" and then, "Look I've got to mow, so..." And she interrupts me with "So do you have a girlfriend?" I drop my eyes to her long, thin legs and slowly scan back up her tiny waist and what look to be perky breasts under the tank she's wearing. I laugh and tell her she must be like 16 years old as she steps back against the kitchen counter and beams a smile at me.

All this seducing and now I'm being seduced. Ain't this a bitch...

She says no, that she is 20. I laugh loudly chewing my toothpick (I'd just eaten) and I say there's no fucking way she's 20 and she interrupts me quickly with, "I'm 18!"

I tell her she's too inexperienced for me and I shit you not she says to me: "Do you like blow jobs? I'm good at it."

I never had a girl I didn't know chase me this hard or anything close to this in my life. I need to get my fundamentals up.

Damn, that was the greatest part of the story. Very impressed how hard she chased. You must have so much sexual value.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Send me a pic."

Well, alright then.

Haha sheet.

As for the little MILF, I loved your adjustment to the situation. It's always fun/warming when you can be sweet with a girl like that and she love it even more than an asshole-ish response. Sexy and considerate? Dangerous combination.

Good shit dawgie ;)

- Hector

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ah yes, it's always very insightful and inspirational when a Tribal Elder shares his escapades! Keep up the good work!

NarrowJ said:
Her: Trying to save the semester in 3 days.
That’s where I thought it was going to dry up.
I had a similar experience to this recently, I.e. she didn't respond. So I messaged her again a couple of hours later and then she invited me over to her place for drinks.

Sometimes girls get distracted and write quick replies or forget to respond, so it's not necessarily anything to do with lack of interest, it's more them being scattered brained! =D

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RDawg said:
Haha great report NJ! Spongebob Squarebangs gave me a good laugh lmfao!!!

Thanks, brotha ;) Haha yeah that guy was a douche.

Rhaegar said:
I never had a girl I didn't know chase me this hard or anything close to this in my life. I need to get my fundamentals up.

Damn, that was the greatest part of the story. Very impressed how hard she chased. You must have so much sexual value.

I haven't ever had a girl do that either! I'd expect that more from an older woman, too. The fact that she was so young made it even more weird.

Anatman said:
As for the little MILF, I loved your adjustment to the situation. It's always fun/warming when you can be sweet with a girl like that and she love it even more than an asshole-ish response. Sexy and considerate? Dangerous combination.

I'm just a fuckin' sweetheart, don't ya know? ;P

Explosive Results said:
I had a similar experience to this recently, I.e. she didn't respond. So I messaged her again a couple of hours later and then she invited me over to her place for drinks.

Sometimes girls get distracted and write quick replies or forget to respond, so it's not necessarily anything to do with lack of interest, it's more them being scattered brained!

Yeah, I think I give up on some girls too easily nowadays! Just goes to show you that when a girl is constantly being hounded by 10+ dudes all texting her and trying to fuck her, she'll mess up and forget to reply to even some of the guys she really likes at times. And, I know that sometimes I'll see a text on my phone, plan to respond later, and then forget completely. So it's understandable.

J.J.

>