- Grocery store: I said hi, she said hi back. I missed the chance to follow up.
- Bus: I said hi, she said hi back. I took the chance and follow up with a light chat. Wildcard happened.
- Beach: Short conversation.
- Walking: Short conversation.
Example: I was walking, on evening. With outdoor outfit. Ahead of me, 100 feet away, a girl with dog.
I walked fast. Half way she stopped and looked behind, then walking slowly.
Until I was ahead of her 2 feet, turning my head back, saying hi. She said hi.
Before there was tension, and when I saying hi tension released.
Talking about her dog.
Until I extended my hand but she said she was good.
- On bus, I was sitting. A girl came on bus. I said hi to a girl, she said hi back. When she sat down in the seat opposite to me, I waited 4 seconds moved to next seat, saying "Yo", no response.
- Going on bus, locking eye contact with a girl, sitting down. She looked out of window at first, I just took out of my phone, maintained a good vibe until she looked at me. Then I opened, "hi," she said "hi" back. I followed up with "What's the most interesting person you meet today?" No response.
- At bus stop, 2 girls was chatting, I waved to them. Then going on bus. After I seated, they seated in front of me, invitation for opening. I opened with, "Interesting bottles, what are they for?" with inquisitive body language. No response.
Commonality: I did the first step right, but not the second step.
Next: First 2 outings are unremarkable, last one is better.
A girl run in the same direction as me. I turn to her and say hi.
She continue running. However, at the next traffic light, she stops. This is a sign.
I continue walking there before the light turned green. I continue the conversation, "You do aerobics?"
She say, "Yes"
I ask her name, and do a fist bump. She smiles.
I think I don't have the physique to succeed at the beach. Until the very end of the day I come across a couple sitting at the sand. The guy is chubby and the girl is hot. If a chubby guy can get a hot girl then I, having an average physique, can.
So it's not the time to give up yet.
Farthest I could go is a couple sentences into conversation. So the real sticking point is conversation skill.
Next: Quickly fixing my fashion, adding a necklace.
2 girls gave me signs at the beach and I met them.
Doing the eye contact exercise.
Doing more voice drill. Previously I did it 3-4 times a week but I should do it everyday now.
Noon, in grocery store, I meet a girl.
She works there.
I compliments her style. We chat a bit. She asks about me a lot. I flirt a bit then proposes a drink when she gets off work. She agrees, I put her number in.
Me: Glad meeting you at ******* -X
Her: hi! nice seeing you do you have instagram?
Me: Haha, I don’t ... too much of a distraction We can still grab a drink later on
I still created an Instagram account. Just in case many girls asking me about Instagram, I have the option.
- Metro coffee shop: 3 approaches all fail. My fashion does not fit, I take note of a dude outfit (he’s with a girl), will not return until I dress the same
- Metro luxury car show: 1 approach, fail. I’m too nervous
- Rural coffee shop: A pair of girls, they are receptive. I comment on her earrings, and contrasts her with some girls with monstrous earrings. She laughs (I demonstrate my knowledge). I eject