LR  DWW +1 London Nightgame 19.02.22

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sooooooo we go again. I’ve continued with no apps and running a very casual rotation where I sleep with returning girls now and again but for the most part I’m weirdly finding myself transitioning from a pleasure of sex to thrill of the hunt guy.

Definitely have a process that works now so I’ll share a guide soon too.

TLDR - my main 3 lessons from this lay were:

1. A “No” early on in the interaction is the 2nd best result after “Yes”

2. Trust the process and stay until close if there’s still viable options

3. New female friends in nightgame have their use so never rudely next them

Warm Up

Outfit >
Black ripped jeans, black desert boots, black jumper and a stone wool overcoat with a grey collar flicked up

Pre-drinks > I had drinks at my place with our very own @hey_lover . Really cool guy who funnily enough had an almost identical outfit to mine but sported a black leather jacket instead.

Terrible Weather > There’s a storm in the UK and it’s winter so London is dark, cold and not very inviting for a night out. I was tempted to cancel tonight but thought I had nothing to lose… Hey lover also raised a good point of although there’ll likely be less girls around, they will be more open to meeting guys as they went out regardless.

Bar 1/3 - Making Female Friends

• We got ourselves 2 drinks and went upstairs where everyone was sat at separate tables.

• Hey lover goes to the toilet so I keep myself sociable by talking to a bartender then ping a girl with “getting shots that’s dangerous” but she doesn’t bite.

• I then open 2 cute brunette girls (shock horror) next to the bar with: “My friend’s gone to the toilet… You mind if I hang out with you?” before adding self-deprecating humour “I look like an alcoholic with 2 drinks and being alone while pointing to my drink.

• Hey lover comes back and it’s all good vibes. We find out that x1 has quit her job and is going to Bali in 10 days and the other has a boyfriend.

Make conversation with cold reads on what they do, who’s the “edgy” one, travel pictures and we say we’re off to another bar feel free to see us later and leave all on good terms.

Bar 2/3 - Managing Multiple Options & Getting Early No’s

Option 1 Girl

• Immediately in this 2nd bar I start dancing with this petite, black haired, Indian looking girl who has black boots, black tights, pencil skirt and white long sleeved top

• She’s got good energy but it’s early so don’t want to spend too much time too soon especially as her vibe is “HAVE FUN” vs go home with a guy

Option 2 Girl

• I bump into a friend I know and he introduces us to a group of guys and girls who are celebrating a birthday. One of the girls is someone I tried it with but kept it chill so there’s no awkwardness. She’s actually a gangster and tells me like 2 minutes in:

• “That blonde girl over there likes you… Go talk to her”

• I open the girl when she’s sat down with “you look bored and fed up” with a smirk on my face and she jumps up and makes eager conversation

• I make sure to have conversation, dance and also walk around to give her space and also check on option 1 girl to see how warm these 2 leads are

Getting No’s

Option 1 Girl
> This girl wants to carry on partying after the 2am finish. She also lives about 45 minutes away, seems bothered by our age difference (she’s 28 and I’m 25) so I write her off as someone who just wants fun but not a lay. The nail in the coffin is when she asks me for a drink then when I say no she says dance by yourself. Sometimes you can get girls by continually partying with them but it’s not efficient and I don’t bother unless I REALLY want to go to that thing next and not just trying to get laid.

Option 2 Girl > Turns out this girl is in a “Ethnically Non-Monogamous Relationship” Lol. For those who don’t know this is new age speak for open relationship. From what I’ve seen though it’s mostly girls who want a backup Boyfriend while they fuck guys they really like on the side without needing to hide it. I plant the seed “can I steal you tonight” she laughs but doesn’t bite so I write her off too

It’s at this point I plan to go home as I’ve got work in the morning and it’s approaching 1am. I say bye to my friends and leave.

Bar 3/3

On the way home I spot a bar that I hadn’t been to yet and thought ahhh “fuck it” may as well try it. I go in and bump into the girls who I met at Bar 1. They’re super warm, said they didn’t get in to the bar me and my friend went to and I hang with them a bit.

They ask me where my friend was and I say “with another girl and I didn’t want to 3rd wheel”. I think this would be a great line when going out solo.

It’s handy that I made friends with these girls because it kept my momentum and social vibe up. I also bumped into a guy I trained MMA with as his lesbian friend was hitting on the girls lol. Small world.

At one point I pretend to be the “boyfriend” to the single girl as a guy she’s not into is hitting on her. He keeps hovering and she ends up sitting on my lap before he leaves.

Might have been an interesting frame to play with but as she leaves in 10 days I wasn’t that bothered and would rather lay a girl who has potential to be in a rotation if I’m into it.

Bar 1 again

I say bye to the girls and try one last roll of the dice in the 1st bar we went to.

Float around the dance floor and make eye contact and smile to a few girls but get no bites

Being social

A guy then compliments my jacket at the bar and I in turn compliment his and before I know it he’s buying me a shot. From there I’m in his group and start speaking to a blonde South African girl. I immediately check if she’s single in a chilled way by saying “what’s the deal with you two” and their kind of seeing each other. I carry on talking to keep my vibe up and she says how it’s so nice to have a guy not just try sleep with her. Which funnily enough is exactly what I was trying to do lol.

Girl I sleep with

• In line with my current trend this was a blonde girl lol. Apparently brunette girls only like me in the day at the moment *shrugs*. Short and petite with black latex trousers, a woolly blue jumper and white trainers.

• She’s sat on a table 10 metres away, I make eye contact smile, we both vibe to the song that’s just come on, then I walk over take her hand and we start dancing

• This is getting long so I’ll summarise: I dance with her and her friend while making small talk and saying how fun she is > I win her friend over by being fun and not overly sexual > I plant the seed “Can I steal you” and she enthusiastically says yes > I order an uber when the bar closes > I give her space to have “the chat” with her friend and not be too pushy > Her friend asks her one last time “if she wants to do this” > My girl says “yes” and I promise to uber her back home.

Sex and morning after

• Good chemistry, multiple rounds and she’s the affectionate touchy feely type which I really like
  • I also make sure to have normal conversation I.E where you from etc. as in the past I’ve skipped this and girls have labelled me as “100%fuckboy” which has led to no responses the morning after.
  • She stays over but I have to kick her out by 8:30am due to work
  • I order her an uber home (I’m a nice guy at heart)
  • Skills will be proud: “I ask her to text me when she’s home” and she’s text me saying “Thank you for a lovely night x”
  • Now to try and get lock in with 2 more lays - I found this girl cool so willing to see her again
Onwards and Upwards x

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice report, DWW. This is a solid example of “just keep going, try different places, look for openings, and make approaches” paying off. Some good calls here on not chasing the girl who just wants to party and not hanging around with the two girls where the one’s attached.

Option 2 Girl

• I bump into a friend I know and he introduces us to a group of guys and girls who are celebrating a birthday. One of the girls is someone I tried it with but kept it chill so there’s no awkwardness. She’s actually a gangster and tells me like 2 minutes in:

• “That blonde girl over there likes you… Go talk to her”

• I open the girl when she’s sat down with “you look bored and fed up” with a smirk on my face and she jumps up and makes eager conversation

• I make sure to have conversation, dance and also walk around to give her space and also check on option 1 girl to see how warm these 2 leads are

Getting No’s

Option 1 Girl
> This girl wants to carry on partying after the 2am finish. She also lives about 45 minutes away, seems bothered by our age difference (she’s 28 and I’m 25) so I write her off as someone who just wants fun but not a lay. The nail in the coffin is when she asks me for a drink then when I say no she says dance by yourself. Sometimes you can get girls by continually partying with them but it’s not efficient and I don’t bother unless I REALLY want to go to that thing next and not just trying to get laid.

Option 2 Girl > Turns out this girl is in a “Ethnically Non-Monogamous Relationship” Lol. For those who don’t know this is new age speak for open relationship. From what I’ve seen though it’s mostly girls who want a backup Boyfriend while they fuck guys they really like on the side without needing to hide it. I plant the seed “can I steal you tonight” she laughs but doesn’t bite so I write her off too

What do you think happened with the open relationship girl? Her friend said she liked you, and her telling you she’s in an open relationship kind of looks like her throwing it out there… did she give you a hard no or she just wasn’t super warm?

Bar 3/3

On the way home I spot a bar that I hadn’t been to yet and thought ahhh “fuck it” may as well try it. I go in and bump into the girls who I met at Bar 1. They’re super warm, said they didn’t get in to the bar me and my friend went to and I hang with them a bit.

They ask me where my friend was and I say “with another girl and I didn’t want to 3rd wheel”. I think this would be a great line when going out solo.

Nice response, yeah.

It’s handy that I made friends with these girls because it kept my momentum and social vibe up. I also bumped into a guy I trained MMA with as his lesbian friend was hitting on the girls lol. Small world.

At one point I pretend to be the “boyfriend” to the single girl as a guy she’s not into is hitting on her. He keeps hovering and she ends up sitting on my lap before he leaves.

Might have been an interesting frame to play with but as she leaves in 10 days I wasn’t that bothered and would rather lay a girl who has potential to be in a rotation if I’m into it.

Sure, it’s fun to role-play with. See how far you can escalate on the girl while making the guy uncomfortable. “Give me a kiss, sugar,” while pointing to your lips. Ass smack: “Man, last night was wild. I didn’t realize you could scream like that. Next time we’re getting you a ball gag.”

Sex and morning after

• Good chemistry, multiple rounds and she’s the affectionate touchy feely type which I really like
  • I also make sure to have normal conversation I.E where you from etc. as in the past I’ve skipped this and girls have labelled me as “100%fuckboy” which has led to no responses the morning after.
  • She stays over but I have to kick her out by 8:30am due to work
  • I order her an uber home (I’m a nice guy at heart)
  • Skills will be proud: “I ask her to text me when she’s home” and she’s text me saying “Thank you for a lovely night x”
  • Now to try and get lock in with 2 more lays - I found this girl cool so willing to see her again
Onwards and Upwards x

Nice retention work. Looks like you hit most points. You should be in good shape with her unless there's something weird there (secret boyfriend, etc.).

A good instance where not calling it a night too soon paid off!

Chase

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How long did you talk to her in total before sleeping with her?

I'd guess around 1 hour and 30 minutes from hello to sex

Nice report, DWW. This is a solid example of “just keep going, try different places, look for openings, and make approaches” paying off. Some good calls here on not chasing the girl who just wants to party and not hanging around with the two girls where the one’s attached.

Thank you! For nightgame I focus most my time on finding the optimal situation rather then trying to close a lose cause.

What do you think happened with the open relationship girl? Her friend said she liked you, and her telling you she’s in an open relationship kind of looks like her throwing it out there… did she give you a hard no or she just wasn’t super warm?

So didn't mention it in my report but I number closed her. I figured she's not warm enough to lay that night but might able to get her out later.

Sure, it’s fun to role-play with. See how far you can escalate on the girl while making the guy uncomfortable. “Give me a kiss, sugar,” while pointing to your lips

This is a smooth plausible deniability way to escalate/get the girl turned on under the guise of "cockblocking the weirdo" I'll try something similar next time. Appreciate the pointer.

A good instance where not calling it a night too soon paid off!

Yep! For me the right balance is ending it after 2am when most UK bars shut.

>