Easy face mask gambit to sexualize conversation

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys, if you struggle to sexualize the convo like I usually do here's a good little one that you may find useful if you live in an area where face masks are the norm (or even mandatory) now. I've used it now a few times on dates with success. Can be used now if on a date during COVID or after when things are back to normal and COVID comes up in conversation.

Basically, at any point when there is a pause, ask her whether the prevalence of face masks has now caused her to focus more on other features of guys now more than usual, like their bodies, fashion style, eyes and so on. This will generally lead to talking about how lips have become the great mystery now, the "forbidden fruit" which we all wonder about and want to see. I usually say that we have started sexualizing them now, like ankles used to be sexualized back in the day (which generally gets a good laugh). While doing this, I look her in the eyes and then glance at her lips as well. Much easier at this point to segue into other sexual topics or escalate.

Something to play with.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GREAT STUFF. It also opens up for many great talks.

But you can also make it a gambit to just talk about how masks have created so many mysteries about "lips and mouth" and why mysteries are sexy and why lips are important for communication etc.

Best,
Alek

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Glad you all find it useful! @Teevster, true, so many other places you can take it from there that I haven't experimented with yet!

>