Edgy girls

mella

Space Monkey
space monkey
is there any way you can draw from your past experiences and separate the wheat from the chaff? Sure there is no need to adopt the arrogance or more self serving, confrontational qualities. But I can imagine there is a level boldness and daring you witnessed that very much suit your purposes. I bet you can mine your past for quality material, and refine it into something more pallatable and authentic to who you are. Sounds like having been so close to that culture in the first place is certainly an authentic part of your journey
Well not really. The "boldness" and "daring" that I saw there didn't really impress me. I get impressed by boldness and daring when they are put into use for a good cause. When I was there I met a guy who could put a woman under his spell easily and I saw him doing just that, once. I couldn't understand how he could so easily woo her. But he died recently, he was a real hooligan and criminal. What's funny is the "naturals" that I've met in my life, never really felt like explaining their ways to me. Have you encountered this? I guess they all thought that I would never understand, because to them it was simply apart of their natural way of life. Anyway, I don't want to dwell too much about this. I'm going to do what you guys suggested.

>